SM OU How improve my team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, i am not englishman,so my english bad)
Team:

ItsYouInDreams (Greninja-Ash) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Battle Bond
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Grass Knot
- Hydro Pump
- Water Shuriken

Greninja with choise specs really cool!
So water shuriken STAB anr priority
And hydro Pump with very good damage wirh STAB
Grass Knot for water pokemon and example quagsire or swampert.

ItsYourSister (Chansey) @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Aromatherapy
- Soft-Boiled
- Toxic
- Seismic Toss

Very good tank with heal,toxic,aromatherapy and attack.
P.S I dont discribe pokemon full because i'm not englishman

ItsYourMom (Togekiss) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Aura Sphere
- Ancient Power
- Air Slash
- Flamethrower

sp.attacker with high chance to flinch and buffs.

ItsYourDad (Cobalion) @ Air Balloon
Ability: Justified
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Sacred Sword
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
Cobalion is good attacker! Steel and fighting attack really annoying for chansey, cleafable and ferrothorn.

ItsYou (Medicham) @ Medichamite
Ability: Pure Power
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Ice Punch
- High Jump Kick
- Fake Out
- Zen Headbutt
Ice punch to OHKO landrous, High Jump Kick with STAB very good, fake out for pokemon with low HP.

ItsYourBrother (Donphan) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Atk / 128 Def
Adamant Nature
- Endeavor
- Ice Shard
- Earthquake
- Roar

Endeavor with priority, roar - ANTIbuffs on opponent.

So,please improve my team!

Hey and welcome to Smogon. I don't want to change 4 Pokemon of your team so I'm not going to really rate your team but more help you continuing in the right way. While your offensive core in Ash Greninja + Mega Medicham is good, the rest of the team is just not good in OU. Chansey is too passive to be used alongside your offensive core. Cobalion doesn't do anything in OU as it is outclassed by Pokemon like Mega Medicham when it comes to a powerful Fight-Type. Same goes for Donphan as it is outclassed by Lando-T as well as other Grounds like Zygarde.

Here is a great team made by bro fist around your core M-Medicham + Ash Greninja. Basically, Ash Gren pressures a lot of M-Medicham's checks and can setup spikes while M-Medicham pressures Grass-Types like Tangrowth and Amoonguss and Bulky Waters like Toxapex. SD Z Move Kartana, not only it completes the offensive core of this team, Kartana also helps breaking things for both Ash Gren and M-Medicham, like Celesteela, Magearna, Ferrothorn, AV Tangrowth, etc. Lando-T and AV Mag act here as the team's defensive backbone. It's generally a great defensive core that abuse Volturn, which help team's offensive core to come in without risk. Lando-T also sets SR and check many things defensively like Zygarde, other Lando-T, etc while Magearna takes on (also defensively) the likes of Ash Gren and opposite Magearna. Lastly, Latias provides to this team a great revenge killer that supports the 3 breakers of the team with Healing Wish, giving them a second change to sweep if needed.

You might find useful these OU ressources threads during your building process. The first one gives you the viability of Pokemon in OU while the second one helps you seeing how good teams look like. I think the Viability Rankings thread is particularly important when building a team to see what your team is weak to for example.

Hope I helped you out somehow, and good luck with your team.

Hey and welcome to Smogon. I don't want to change 4 Pokemon of your team so I'm not going to really rate your team but more help you continuing in the right way. While your offensive core in Ash Greninja + Mega Medicham is good, the rest of the team is just not good in OU. Chansey is too passive to be used alongside your offensive core. Cobalion doesn't do anything in OU as it is outclassed by Pokemon like Mega Medicham when it comes to a powerful Fight-Type. Same goes for Donphan as it is outclassed by Lando-T as well as other Grounds like Zygarde.

Here is a great team made by bro fist around your core M-Medicham + Ash Greninja. Basically, Ash Gren pressures a lot of M-Medicham's checks and can setup spikes while M-Medicham pressures Grass-Types like Tangrowth and Amoonguss and Bulky Waters like Toxapex. SD Z Move Kartana, not only it completes the offensive core of this team, Kartana also helps breaking things for both Ash Gren and M-Medicham, like Celesteela, Magearna, Ferrothorn, AV Tangrowth, etc. Lando-T and AV Mag act here as the team's defensive backbone. It's generally a great defensive core that abuse Volturn, which help team's offensive core to come in without risk. Lando-T also sets SR and check many things defensively like Zygarde, other Lando-T, etc while Magearna takes on (also defensively) the likes of Ash Gren and opposite Magearna. Lastly, Latias provides to this team a great revenge killer that supports the 3 breakers of the team with Healing Wish, giving them a second change to sweep if needed.

You might find useful these OU ressources threads during your building process. The first one gives you the viability of Pokemon in OU while the second one helps you seeing how good teams look like. I think the Viability Rankings thread is particularly important when building a team to see what your team is weak to for example.

Hope I helped you out somehow, and good luck with your team.
Thanks! But in your team 2 pokemon GEN7 and 4 legend pokemon. I need 2 legend MAX and in game witch i play no gen7, sorry)
Maybe there is an alternative ?

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as your descriptions are lacking and not up to the standard required by the forum rules. You need to provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at RMTs in Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)