How often do you use profanity on a daily basis?

How often do you use profanity on a daily basis?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diana

This isn't even my final form
is a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I really don't cuss much in real life, online it depends who I'm talking to. Either way it's not too common.

Rarely. my substitute is saying "Oh Joy!" in a sarcastic tone.

However, when I do curse anyone I know is silent for a moment and turns towards me. They usually have a sort of expression borderline on either "oh crap" or "he can curse?!"

The only time I frequently curse though would be when I am stuck in the rain without anyone in earshot.

I don't use profanities as a standard and have never done so. I guess I just don't need to swear mostly.

Zystral

めんどくさい、な~
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I tend to let it slip out uncontrollably around friends, but I can always keep it in around adults.
Even when crap happens, I can stifle out an 'ow' instead of you know what.

Well, I usually swear to make an exaggeration, like "Damn! Thats one big ass car!" If I am to get offended from someone swearing at me, it kinda has to be a serious situation. Other then that, its all fun and games.

definitely more than most people. If an unexpected event happens such as stubbing my toe or dropping something you can be sure a "fuck" is soon to follow. Maybe two or three.

I think people get a little too offended with profanity. One small word isn't going to send a person to the depths of Hell, no more than wearing a low-cut shirt will (for a girl, though I do hope she understands the consequences of such a wardrobe). I began cursing in excess when I began driving, though, and I've come to the conclusion we place our own connotation on it.

Hello,
It really depends on who I'm talking to. Around some friends, I swear quite often, (I also share quite an odd manner of speaking with them, but that's entirely beside the point) but around important people or authority, I tone it down.

Well since my family doesn't care any longer on wether I do or not its been increasing over the pass few month and when I get injured in anyway its worse =\

Whenever I can.
If I have to I use it, if I don't have to, I use it to.

And as profanity as of a religion or a tomb, well, thats more than common.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)