How old school are you?

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I'm so old school I remember a user named #az and thought he was one of the best posters ever

where did the good times go

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
i am so old school but i wasn't involved enough to know shiet

i am so old school that my old ADV rates are wiped ;-;

i am so old school that I participated in the very first smogon tour (RBY / GSC / ADV - 32 man tours)

i am so old school that I recall the user BH, but not sure who he was exactly

i am so old school that I thought chaos was a black sax player irl ;o

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
i'm so old school i dont write essays when i lose at pokemon

i'm so old school i have DM's "something apple" song/band on my iPod

i'm so old school i battled alonketchum more than once!!!!

i'm so old i played sumo volleyball...with terrible teammate Justin34523456....and still bested the 64th Articuno and friends

i'm old school and believe Porcupine Tree is the best band ever

i'm so old school I'm a big fan of tomato control

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
Lord GLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN sets Mystic Tomato facedown and ends his turn

who is next?

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm so old school that I moderated the very first ever forum. It was a group of 12 guys that would come together every now and then. They called themselves "the disciples". We didn't have computers back then so we worked with random locations.

I am so old school I once rested in peace for 3 days in a Zubat FREE cave before resurrecting. Man, those were the days.

And lastly, this is more semi old school than old school, but, remember when Fishy's name was Drominicous or something like that? Haha

Stay classy, smogon

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm so old school I remember when people still thought Celia was a girl.

I'm so old school I haxed cloud9x in GSC UU

I'm so old school that I got a hatena ban

I'm so old school that when I laugh, I say HAHE ROBBLE ROBBLE 8D

I'm so old school I posted at AzureHeights and Pokemonabode

I'm so old school I began playing pokemon competitively after I was already an adult...and that was back before EVs even existed.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I still look forward to them, but in an "oh man, this is gonna be rich" kinda way
Wow. fuck you, Ala

Also when are we going to see each other and hang again, brah? We both need to make an effort to make it happen or in a couple of years the last time we kicked it together will qualify for the next random "I'm so old school" thread

I miss D/P battles with Eo Ut Mortis (stall), Heysup (hyper-offense), LonelyNess (balance), Fishy, etc..

Fishy never changed her team. Lopunny lead, Sticky Barb Rotom, and Baton Pass Drifblim.

Why do I remember this and not the answers to my exams..

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
im so old school that regularly visited tafop.

im so old school that i remember when uusfers actually played uu

im so old school that brb pasta

im so old school that i worshiped turban cloud

im so old school that i remember the first 1441 husks

edit: im so old school i remember that one time chaos beat me in a randbat

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
im not old school but i'm old enough to remember the days Ninahaza wasn't shitting up good threads

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)