Done HTML in /roomfaq

Status
Not open for further replies.

power

uh-oh, the game in trouble
display images that help with common questions and customize the names of links. HTML is just a useful tool in general and it would be nice if it was usable in roomfaq.

HoeenHero

The Misspelled Hero!
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Links at least can be done with [[Link Text<URL Here>]], images aren't supported now. Tagging bumbadadabum for their thoughts since they designed & implemented roomfaqs originally.

Asheviere

Banned deucer.
The reason for not allowing HTML was specifically to allow some pretty crappy and spammy stuff to be done with roomfaqs. I think the current formatting is both easier to understand, more suited for the usage of roomfaqs, and especially since we allow mods to edit them now, safer. I'd be willing to expand the formatting in ways if there's features missing, but HTML is just way harder to sanitize plus makes it harder to use for people who aren't too familiar with html.

The Official Glyx

Banned deucer.
display images that help with common questions and customize the names of links. HTML is just a useful tool in general and it would be nice if it was usable in roomfaq.
/daily is also an option, though I'm not sure if there are any statutes of limitation that come with its use

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)