Hydro Pump! Charizard is shot down. (Cannon Cup Round 2)

When will the round end?

• This upcoming tuesday!

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Sunday man, we want it going back to normal!

Votes: 20 52.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
i didnt like that word, but meh, i dont want to start a fight, and you know that your white poke was dead, and the same with the second, if you want we can enter with those pokes just for show you...
score doesn't matter, you win, if you want i'll change it definitely, if that will make you happy

Pressure's on for everyone, I really wish I didn't make one terrible mistake that lost me the game, and it wasn't even a prediction mistake =/

There still are six matches to complete. I know that one of which isn't going to happen already, due to both sides having to withdraw. What we'll do about that, I don't know. xD Anyhow, I'll see if I can have it up tonight. We'll have to see though, as I'm fooling around with trying to get my new tablet to work on GIMP...

You missed some tennis, let me fill you in

ROUND 2 Draw
ChouToshio vs wiinry
Alakapimp vs Dark-Ryu
Pablo vs jigokujin73
UmbreonPup56 vs negator
Krabs93 vs Tri-DarkSouls
Raistmagic vs TUskate
Mr_Goodbar vs Mastadi
Syberia vs masterzman
Tirsus vs Lightsabre
Fgtron vs Dragonknight08
Cw333 vs asiankid123
DARK LATIOS vs njsoccer
Komodo vs Kawl
Harro237 vs Supe
Noodle vs destroyer123
Cosmic Jeff vs tennisisawesome
Lonelyness vs Scruffy
R2 vs AceDragon619
Diesel vs Surf116
Olimarman vs yoshi!
Gouki vs Regice 94

It's time to stop being so nice IMO:

njsoccer vs dark latios - BOTH DQ'd (doesn't affect tourney) AND Tournament Blacklist. No effort visible whatsoever but I bet they will try their best NOT to be blacklisted.

Scruffy vs LonelyNess - Obvious result and Tournament Blacklist.

Olimarman vs yoshi! - Obvious result and Tournament Blacklist if he didn't complete his match from last Round, which I don't recall but I'm betting he didn't.

EDIT: Gouki vs Regice 94 - Regice 94 tried to contact opponent, and Gouki is nowhere to be seen.

This is just IMO though, and there isn't even a 'Tournament Blacklist' (there should be one mods!) and it is up to tennis on what he does.

I never even knew that i was about to be blacklisted,
and Gouki never did pm me. sorry about this guys, but if you want me in or out, im fine with either

pablo , no offense but mind your own bussnies if tennisisawsome wants to do somehitng about it, let him decide what to do. hes the host so he chooses what to do, again sorry if this offended you.
I'm not and don't be offended by my reply, it will sound alot harsher than it should but I dunno how else to phrase it.

I'm helping out with the pairings of the tournament and tennis consulted me on such matters (incomplete matches last round), so it is my business.

I also clearly stated before and after my post that it was IMO and it was up to tennis on his final decision, I just wanted to voice my discontent on lame users who can't commit 40 minutes to a tournament they willingly accepted to participate in.

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
i think regice''s amazingly quick response means he was reading this thread looking for gouki, so he should stay in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)