cat 1 (Zeraora) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Volt Switch
- Plasma Fists
- Knock Off
- Close Combat
zera functions here as a pivot with volt switch and high speed. Plasma fists is its main stab move to cripple opponents. Close combat is basically for coverage while 252 speed lets it outspeed most nonscarfed things. 252 attack and adamant nature let it deal as much damage as possible. It has boots since its going to be switching in and out a lot.
gorilla (Rillaboom) @ Life Orb
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Grassy Glide
- Knock Off
- Superpower
boom's main purpose here is to act as a powerful sweeper/cleaner with grassy surge+terrain. Life Orb + Swords Dance is to do as much damage as possible while knock off is useful for coverage and utility to cripple opponents. Superpower is mainly there as coverage while jolly nature boosts speed and evs let it do damage+be fast.

rabbit (Azumarill) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Belly Drum
- Play Rough
- Knock Off
Azumarill is your usual belly drum sweeper/wallbreaker. Huge power + Belly Drum lets it reach insane atk levels (1744 after belly drum) while aqua jet is priority to outspeed+kill most mons. Play rough is the secondary stab move, while knock off is basically a great move. Sitrus berry provides much needed healing while the evs and nature are pretty much self explanatory.

bug (Volcarona) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Quiver Dance
- Bug Buzz
- Fiery Dance
- Giga Drain
This team is mainly physical attackers and does struggle a bit with physical walls. Therefore, volcarona is here to set up quiver dance and then kill everything. bug buzz and fiery dance are stab moves, with fiery dance having a chance to raise special attack, really helpful when there's no time to set up quiver dance. giga drain gives it some healing and coverage,while heavy duty boots is there so that it doesnt take 50% from sr. again, the evs and nature are self explanatory.

cat 2 (Mew) @ Red Card
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- U-turn
mew is this team's mandatory sr+ spikes setter. taunt is here to prevent opponents from setting up while sr+spikes are hazards. after its set up, it can then function as an pivot with uturn, or suicide later to bring in another pokemon safely. red card is an interesting option that pulls another mon in after being damaged.

weasel (Weavile) @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Triple Axel
- Knock Off
- Throat Chop
- Swords Dance
weavile is the cleaner of this team. Therefore it has triple axel and knock off. throat chop is just another coverage although i could switch it out. swords dance is a set up to allow it to sweep everything. evs andlife orb are to do damage.

Final notes: I am thinking of adding in another special atker, tell me if its a good idea and what to use
any suggestions and edits to my team would be appreciated
thx!

Last edited:
So first off, maybe switch zera out for a cm sweeper, and change mew to a dual screens lead such as you koko as this will make setting up way easier. If you do that you may want to change rillaboom to hawlucha as it pairs greatly with terrain setters on ho.

Honestly, one of my favourite Hyper Offense monsters has gotta be Crawdaunt, Aqua Jet with Adaptability is very fun and blindsides the opponent though it's not as strong as Grassy Glide Band Rilla. So for 2 Hyper Offense monsters options if you need to replace anything. Life Orb Swords or Band Crawdaunt or Band Grassy Terrain Rillaboom.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)