HYPER OFFENSIVE UU! (Like a Boss)

I'm preparing for a UU tourny this weekend, So I need to make sure my team works well B4 I go and possibly get my ass handed to me. I literally just slapped together this team in 5 minutes from some random pokes I my friend SAVed, and amazingly ended up with a pretty nice team. Here it is:
TEAM PREVIEW:

Carracosta-Sturdy
Adamant-Salac Berry(Or Expert Belt for ppl who B*tch about Salac.)
4 HP, 252 ATK, 252 SPEED
-Waterfall
-Shell Smash
-Rock Slide
-Aqua Jet
The Evil Basterd Lead of RU is back. But in UU this time, Like a Boss. Oh yeah. Most people either think they can OHKO it, or think of it as so little of a threat that they ignore it and try to set up. Sturdy almost Guarrantees a Shell Smash, Which makes him a powerful sweeper. This is meant to weaken seriously unprepared teams, or teams that are unaware of how good this thing is. At +3, it outspeeds almost all the +1 type priority out there, and can outspeed most scarfers.
The only thing that resists it's STAB are grass types (Most notably Shaymin and Celebi, Who are both easily killed or switched into by Escavalier and Arcanine.)

Escavalier-Swarm
Adamant-Leftovers/Occa Berry
252 HP, 252 ATK, 4 DEF
-Megahorny
-Iron Head
-Swords Dance
-Return
This thing. THIS F*CKING THING. HOLY CRAP. It naturally hits around 240 in each defense, and has a base 134 Attack!!! This thing always wrecked half my team in OU, and in UU... Oh lord. This thing easily Switches into grass types that kill mah Carracosta, And can set up on the switch, and at +2... This thing is insane. Why this isin't OU is insane. It's literally better then Scizor. Times over 9000. Leftovers allows it to stay in battle for relatively longer periods of time, while Occa berry can protect me from surprise fire attacks just in case I can't predict them and switch.

Arcanine-Flash Fire
Jolly-Life Orb
4 HP, 252 ATK, 252 SPEED
-Close Combat
-Wild Charge
-Flare Blitz
-Extremespeed
The Generic Arcanine Sweeper. Nothing TOO special here. However, I put Flash Fire over Intimidate, as this works great as a Switch-in for fire attacks aimed at Escavalier, and can Immediately Start sweeping (Even tho it sorta kills itself... Suicidal dog...). This is good, cuz I can eliminate a major threat easily, Then send out one of my Revenge killers to hit something fast and hard. (Not that way ya pervs.)

Zapdos-Pressure(God I wish Volt Absorb was out. That would be so damn helpful for my team Balance.)
Timid-Choice Scarf
4 HP, 252 SP.A, 252 SPEED
-Thunderbolt
-Volt Switch
-Heat Wave
-HP Ice
One of my favorite pokes (Even tho this entire team is essentiallly a combination of all my favorite pokes.), With a Scarf, He outspeeds... Erm... A lot of shit. LOL. ScarfVolt is one of my fave combos in the game, and Zapdos does it beautifully, and with Hella Swag. T-Bolt for stronger STAB, Heat Wave for general coverage, and HP Ice for that nice "BoltBeam" Coverage.

Nidoking-Sheer Force
Timid-Choice Scarf
-Earth Power
-Thunderbolt
-Ice Beam
-Flamethrower
My other Revenge killer, and honestly not the most useful one... I mean, He's nice and all but... I might replace him eventually. His moveset Gives him Boss-Level coverage, and with Max Speed and a scarf, he hits pretty quickly. (Most ppl expect Life orb, so scarf is also a bit surprising, and people who think they can outspeed it get proven very wrong.)

Suicune-Pressure (Water absorb would be nice on this too. Nothing wrong with Pressurestall, but seriously... Damn DW...)
Bold-Leftovers
252 HP, 252 DEF, 4 SP.D
-Scald
-Calm Mind
-Rest
-Sleep Talk
Oh CroCune. Wonderful, Beautiful CroCune. Please stay in UU forever. I love you. LOL. Monoattack Restalk Suicune (Or CroCune) is a complete boss. It walls to holy hell, and after only 1 or 2 Calm minds, It can even sweep! This thing is awesome, and a B*tch to take down (His Cry when he's sent out is also REALLY FUCKING COOL!!!)​

OH NOOO!!!
Aw man. I'm sorry about that. I really didn't see that. I apologize.
So should I just not post any moar RMTs for like a month or two???
I mean... I already posted 4 in the last 2 weeks... Crap. Seriously didn't see that.
Will my RMT threads be deleted or something???

The worst that'll happen is closing of the thread, you'll be able to pm Haunter about two weeks after he closes it to reopen it. That being said, this looks to be a solid team, good work(:

Thanks. I literally slapped this together in like 5 minutes. Lol. I'm amazed at how well it turned out. I just wanted to see how people would react to this team, as i've never played UU before and I honestly wasen't sure if I did things correctly, or if there was some crazy shit in UU that I didn't account for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)