I can finally RNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
After far too long of not being to RNG due to having a DSi i decided to make things happen myself.. after a little looking around I found that the gamestop near me was selling Nintendo DS Originals for $20. Walk into the store and what do you know they were $5 bucks a pop lol. Bought a few of em for less than i was going to spend on one and havent looked back. Thanks to bearsfan092's awesome youtube tutorials I can now RNG with no problem on SS and White Version. Decided to share the love a little and giveaway this:

31/31/31/31/31/31
Mewtwo @ Life Orb (OT)(OT)
Timid Nature
Pressure Ability
UT Moves:
Psycho Cut
Amnesia
Power Swap
Guard Swap
Trained Moveset:
Calm Mind
Ice Beam
Aura Sphere
Psystrike

Available UT @ lvl.70 and EV Trained @ lvl.100

EVs: 6 HP/ 252 SP.ATK/ 252 SPEED
Cloned Via: Action Replay
RNG Abused: Elm Method
Caught in Cerulean Cave

My First truly flawless RNG, took me 70 calls to elm to do it but well worth it to have such a kickass Mewtwo.

I will be giving away 5 on b/w and 5 on 4th gen. The ones in 4th Gen will UT unfortunately. Please specify which one you want for 5th UT or EV Trained. I will make Mewtwo Semi-redistributable (meaning you can trade others cannot) as long as there is a link to my Trade thread (not the giveaway thread) in the description.

So... who wants one?

4th Gen
1.sain
2.skillz
3.tentafool
4.superwolfe
5.Shinyweavile

5th (done)
1.Nickg07 (Ev'd)
2.fritzy72 (UT)
3.Akagami (Ev'd)
4.frogoholic101 (UT)
5.Kepperino (Ev'd)

Thread updated... im just eating breakfast ill be trading very soon just look for my post ill make it in big bright letters.

Akagami i need your fc dude

I'd prefer Gen V but alas the list is full. :p Could I have a Gen IV one? I cant trade at the moment though, I only have Black with me. Congrats on RNGing in 4th gen, I never got further than shiny eggs haha.

I'd prefer Gen V but alas the list is full. :p Could I have a Gen IV one? I cant trade at the moment though, I only have Black with me. Congrats on RNGing in 4th gen, I never got further than shiny eggs haha.
sorry no holds but if you got time and want to explain to me how to rng for shiny eggs.. ill gladly swing you one on GenV no problem..

Ill be on #dreamworld and #RNGTalk

Updated list... 5th gen people add my fc wont be more than 5 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)