I know there are a lot of these, but....[SIGN UPS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What better way to celebrate my new membership here than to start up a tournament?

This is what I have in mind. I want to have a tournament that brings back RBY and GSC. Let's honor the Chromatics and Metallics. I would like to get at least 16 people. maybe 32 if we can find that many. i don't know if it should be a team thing, or individual thing, I haven't decided yet.

But, each round will consist of a GSC and RBY battle. If one person wins both, then they move on to the next round. If the battles are split, then the person who won by the bigger margin decides the tiebreaker (ex. If i win rby 3-0, and my opponent wins gsc 4-0, he gets to decide if he wants to RBY or GSC to break the tie).

Sound intriguing?

RBY Rules:
No Mew/Mewtwo.
DT Ban.
OHKO Ban.
Sleep Clause.

GSC Rules:
No Mew/Mewtwo/Celebi/Lugia/Ho-Oh
DT Ban.
OHKO Ban.
Sleep Clause.

so, if you are interested, start signing up. This will be double elimination.

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
If it has been consented by the tournament directors, i guess i'm in.

I didn't know I needed consent. I guess this tournament is on hold then, pending consent. Sorry, I didn't know the procedures. :/

Lexay

I could be boned!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah, the tournament registration is currently closed. I'm afraid that this means no tourney for you buddy.

Welcome to Smogon.

I prefer tournaments to be run by people that I know have been around a while. Maybe after a couple months of posting on the forums you can check back with me and I'll probably let you run it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)