I need help concerning Sword team - help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, Im new to Pokemon and dont know much about which and when/how to use and how to make bug monotype team. I have so far Centiskorch, Golisopod, Vikavolt, Frosmoth, Escavalier, Shedinja and Orbeetle. I wander how to build the team, if I should make some replacements or so. Im also not sure about the moves to learn and stats to max out for compet battling. Is my first attemp, so I would been very greatfull for some help with it or at least link, youtube video with an example. I seen some monotype builds here, but no luck finding a bug team...Iv heard, that its not strong this generation, but I dont care much as itll be first casually used. I hope, that Ill find some help here as so far I had no luck with my request. Id been happy for any kind of guide or sort of help with it. (Roles in the team, stats, moves). Thanks to everyone who is willing to help me and please, excuse my English

Hi guys, Im new to Pokemon and dont know much about which and when/how to use and how to make bug monotype team. I have so far Centiskorch, Golisopod, Vikavolt, Frosmoth, Escavalier, Shedinja and Orbeetle. I wander how to build the team, if I should make some replacements or so. Im also not sure about the moves to learn and stats to max out for compet battling. Is my first attemp, so I would been very greatfull for some help with it or at least link, youtube video with an example. I seen some monotype builds here, but no luck finding a bug team...Iv heard, that its not strong this generation, but I dont care much as itll be first casually used. I hope, that Ill find some help here as so far I had no luck with my request. Id been happy for any kind of guide or sort of help with it. (Roles in the team, stats, moves). Thanks to everyone who is willing to help me and please, excuse my English
Forgotten, my last addition is Durant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)