Shiny: Yes
EVs: 184 HP / 56 Def / 24 SpA / 244 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald
- Future Sight
- Fire Blast
- Ice Beam

This set makes it unpredictable as an attacker due to most Slowbro sets being a defensive pivot.Scald gets the burn on physical attackers every now and then because you are not going to want to face this on the special side due to high investment in sp.def and with AV it becomes loads bulkier. Future Sight is good chip on anything the opponent has on the field.Fire Blast deals with the usual Ferrothorn and Scizor.Ice beam does well against Landorus if Scald isn't doing enough as well as other Flying and Dragon types.

1610645177960.png

Land-Lord (Landorus-Therian) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Defog
- U-turn

This set lets it almost pick up a KO on Magearna with Earthquake and annoying Heatrans.Knock Off is for getting the items off of others and it deals with any Ghost or Psychic types such as the Latios or Latias or mons such as Dragapult or Spectrier.Heavy-Duty Boots is so my defogger doesn't get chipped down to much from Stealth Rocks.U-turn is good for pivoting out and keeping your momentum up.
1610645450836.png

Firewall (Heatran) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 252 HP / 176 SpD / 80 Spe
Calm Nature
- Lava Plume
- Flash Cannon
- Stealth Rock
- Protect

If you are not able to burn with Scald with your Slowbro because of a type disadvantage,i have Lava Plume.Flash Cannon deals with and Annoying fairies like Clefable.Stealth Rocks is good because it affects everything so no Focus Sash for the opponent.Protect stacked with Leftovers and Grassy Surge passive healing helps this live longer against special attackers.

1610645675047.png

D.K (Rillaboom) (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Grassy Glide
- Drain Punch
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Grassy Glide helps with dealing with Swampert and does good chip or even lots of damage to others with it being STAB,Grassy Surge boost,and Choice Band making this probably the best Priority attacking move.Drain Punch helps heal you even more which deals with threats such as Blissey and Ferrothorn.Knock Off because its strong and gets the opponents item off.U-turn once again is a good pivot that keeps up the mommentum.

1610645957575.png

Snicker (Dragapult) (M) @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 68 Atk / 188 SpA / 252 Spe
Mild Nature
- Dragon Darts
- Hex
- Thunder Wave
- U-turn

Dragon Darts can deal with other dragons such as breaking Multiscale Dragonite and hitting other Dragons hard as well.The Hex T-Wave combo helps Dragapult gain speed control and get kills easier.When paired with Slowbro Scald and Heatran Lava Plume it makes Hex a great move to have On Dragapult.Having colbur berry means if you get the move Knock Off used on you you don't take the extra damage because you use the item before the attack comes out so Knock Off becomes very weak.U-turn is good pivot and keeps up momentum.

1610646201062.png

Mable (Clefable) (F) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Wish
- Aromatherapy
- Protect

This may need to be replaced because Urshifu Dark is gone but it was originally for Urshifu Dark.It would be nice if someone could test this team out and possibly swap Clefable out for another wish supporter or if this is fine.

Thank You
Here is the Pokepaste of my team.
https://pokepast.es/04f822a677dddae5

Attachments

Hey there! Thanks so much for posting your team :heart:

I think there's a lot here that works really well - the idea to build a bulky offense team around reliable pivots like Slowbro and Landorus while ensuring that each mon has offensive pressure is definitely a cool premise.

I've got a few suggestions for tweaks on the team that might make it a little bit stronger. I've tried to keep as many mons the same as possible (only switched out one!) while making each mon carry a set that works best for the team.

I'm going to start by describing the biggest change I think is beneficial to this team: providing it with a win condition. In this case, I decided that Calm Mind Clefable would serve as a great choice. Now that Urshifu-S is gone from the tier, you can afford to run different sets. In this case, we'll be running CM Clef with a life orb. This allows you to have a mon that lures in and smacks mons like Ferrothorn and Corviknight with a. +1 LO flamethrower that help for other mons on the team such as CB Rillaboom. Many of the following changes will be based around this as the central pokemon of the team.

Let's start with Slowbro. He's a good choice for the team, and an awesome mon in the metagame right now. I think that the best set to run for him would be the Rocky Helmet Pivot set. This is for a few reasons. Firstly, Future Sight + Teleport is an incredibly effective combo, especially when combined with regenerator. This more defensive set allows Slowbro to serve as one part of the defensive backbone for your team. In running a more defensive set, you give yourself a reliable answer to some threatening offensive mons that could otherwise give the team a bunch of trouble, such as Cinderace, G-Zapdos, and rain mons like Urshifu-R or Barraskewda.

Next up is Landorus. It seems like this team would really benefit from a fast mon that could clean enemy teams. You could also benefit from the ability to get off a fast defog. This makes Scarf Lando-T a great candidate for the set that you should run on this mon. Stone edge is a great pick on this mon, as I was able to snag a bunch of surprise hits on mons like Mandibuzz, Moltres, and Zapdos which really helped Rillaboom in the late game.

Then we've got Heatran. I think that you've chosen your mons so well, and Heatran is just another example of that. However, I think the set you've got for this mon isn't doing as much for your team as it could be. I suggest that you run the bread and butter Magma Storm Trapper set. This allows you to remove mons like Toxapex or Blissey that could otherwise be problematic for clefable. You also really appreciate the free switches from all of the awesome momentum on this team (U-turn from Lando-T and Rillaboom, and Teleport from Slowbro) that will almost always bring you in on something like a Ferrothorn or a Corviknight.

My only suggested change to Rillaboom is to drop Drain Punch in favor of Wood Hammer. I found Wood Hammer to be a much more effective option in my testing, as drain punch really never does as much damage as you want it to, and Wood Hammer is an absolute nuke.

Alright, this brings me to my last suggestion. I would say to run Hex Spectrier > Hex Dragapult. This is a much more consistent and reliable mon that you can use to tear through enemy teams, and provides you with a second win condition behind Clefable. I played around with a few different sets, and while Choice Specs was effective, it was very nice to have an additional win condition behind Clefable. I also think that this set fits better with the bulky offense style of the rest of the team more than specs would.

To review, here are my suggestions:

1610912252898.png
Wish Cleric -> Calm Mind LO
1610912205660.png
Offensive AV -> Rocky Helmet Pivot
1610912217248.png
Heavy Duty Boots -> Choice Scarf
1610912224996.png
Lava Plume -> Magam Storm Trapper
1610912235421.png
Drain Punch -> Wood Hammer
1610912246189.png
->
1610912266794.png

Of course, none of these suggestions are gospel. Test it out and see what works for you, and then feel free to keep the changes you like and drop the suggestions you don't. Team building is a fluid process, and you should be constantly making tweaks and changes to make the team best equipped for the metagame it's in.

Enjoy!

PS - here's the importable for the team with the changes :heart:

Hey there! Thanks so much for posting your team :heart:

I think there's a lot here that works really well - the idea to build a bulky offense team around reliable pivots like Slowbro and Landorus while ensuring that each mon has offensive pressure is definitely a cool premise.

I've got a few suggestions for tweaks on the team that might make it a little bit stronger. I've tried to keep as many mons the same as possible (only switched out one!) while making each mon carry a set that works best for the team.

I'm going to start by describing the biggest change I think is beneficial to this team: providing it with a win condition. In this case, I decided that Calm Mind Clefable would serve as a great choice. Now that Urshifu-S is gone from the tier, you can afford to run different sets. In this case, we'll be running CM Clef with a life orb. This allows you to have a mon that lures in and smacks mons like Ferrothorn and Corviknight with a. +1 LO flamethrower that help for other mons on the team such as CB Rillaboom. Many of the following changes will be based around this as the central pokemon of the team.

Let's start with Slowbro. He's a good choice for the team, and an awesome mon in the metagame right now. I think that the best set to run for him would be the Rocky Helmet Pivot set. This is for a few reasons. Firstly, Future Sight + Teleport is an incredibly effective combo, especially when combined with regenerator. This more defensive set allows Slowbro to serve as one part of the defensive backbone for your team. In running a more defensive set, you give yourself a reliable answer to some threatening offensive mons that could otherwise give the team a bunch of trouble, such as Cinderace, G-Zapdos, and rain mons like Urshifu-R or Barraskewda.

Next up is Landorus. It seems like this team would really benefit from a fast mon that could clean enemy teams. You could also benefit from the ability to get off a fast defog. This makes Scarf Lando-T a great candidate for the set that you should run on this mon. Stone edge is a great pick on this mon, as I was able to snag a bunch of surprise hits on mons like Mandibuzz, Moltres, and Zapdos which really helped Rillaboom in the late game.

Then we've got Heatran. I think that you've chosen your mons so well, and Heatran is just another example of that. However, I think the set you've got for this mon isn't doing as much for your team as it could be. I suggest that you run the bread and butter Magma Storm Trapper set. This allows you to remove mons like Toxapex or Blissey that could otherwise be problematic for clefable. You also really appreciate the free switches from all of the awesome momentum on this team (U-turn from Lando-T and Rillaboom, and Teleport from Slowbro) that will almost always bring you in on something like a Ferrothorn or a Corviknight.

My only suggested change to Rillaboom is to drop Drain Punch in favor of Wood Hammer. I found Wood Hammer to be a much more effective option in my testing, as drain punch really never does as much damage as you want it to, and Wood Hammer is an absolute nuke.

Alright, this brings me to my last suggestion. I would say to run Hex Spectrier > Hex Dragapult. This is a much more consistent and reliable mon that you can use to tear through enemy teams, and provides you with a second win condition behind Clefable. I played around with a few different sets, and while Choice Specs was effective, it was very nice to have an additional win condition behind Clefable. I also think that this set fits better with the bulky offense style of the rest of the team more than specs would.

To review, here are my suggestions:

View attachment 308647 Wish Cleric -> Calm Mind LO
View attachment 308642 Offensive AV -> Rocky Helmet Pivot
View attachment 308643 Heavy Duty Boots -> Choice Scarf
View attachment 308644 Lava Plume -> Magam Storm Trapper
View attachment 308645 Drain Punch -> Wood Hammer
View attachment 308646 -> View attachment 308648

Of course, none of these suggestions are gospel. Test it out and see what works for you, and then feel free to keep the changes you like and drop the suggestions you don't. Team building is a fluid process, and you should be constantly making tweaks and changes to make the team best equipped for the metagame it's in.

Enjoy!

PS - here's the importable for the team with the changes :heart:
Dont forget that Grassy Terrain halves EQ damage

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)