I WANT A GYARADOS! Ziposaki vs. jas61292 (1v1 Singles)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This IS an "I want to train my Magikarp!" battle. Repeat, This IS an "I want to train my Magikarp!" battle. Too bad I'm not using a Magikarp.

1v1 Single battle
1 Day DQ (I want this to go by quickly)
2 Recover / 5 Chill
Arena: Challenger can pick, otherwise standard.

I will be using a NFE, though I don't care what you pick. I just want to train my new 'mon quickly.
I also want to train an NFE, so I'll take you on.

Switch = try it, I dare you
No Items
All Abilities
Teams:

Makuhita [H] (M)

Nature: Adamant (Adds * to Attack, Subtracts * from Special Attack)

Type: Fighting

Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:

Thick Fat: (Innate) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)
Guts: (Innate) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
Sheer Force (DW): (Can be Enabled) (Locked) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 25

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:

Tackle
Focus Energy
Sand Attack
Arm Thrust
Vital Throw
Fake Out
Whirlwind
Knock Off
Smelling Salt
Belly Drum

Bullet Punch
Revenge
Faint Attack

Rock Slide
Poison Jab
Brick Break

Pidove (Bird) (F)
Nature: Mild (+1 SpA, -1 Def)

Type: Normal/Flying
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Big Pecks:
(Innate) This Pokemon's sturdy wings prevent its defense from being lowered. The rate its natural defense drops after a boost is also halved from one every round to once every two (2) rounds.
Super Luck: (Innate) This Pokemon’s natural skill doubles (x2) its critical hit levels above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 1/3rd of the time.
Rivalry (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender in the same Egg Group, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it faces an opponent of the opposite gender in the same Egg Group (Monster/Ground are used for Nidorina/Nidoqueen).

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 43

EC: 6/9
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Gust
Growl
Leer
Quick Attack
Air Cutter
Roost
Detect
Taunt

Hypnosis
Steel Wing
Uproar

Double Team
U-Turn
Fly

Order:

jas61292 issues actions.
Ziposaki issues actions.
I ref.
Ziposaki issues actions.
jas61292 issues actions
I ref.
jas61292 issues actions.
Ziposaki issues actions.
I ref.
And so on....

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lets see, we have a type advantage here, so I guess that is good. However, the last two times that I went one on one with a flying type against a fighting type I lost, so lets not get overconfident. After all, it does have Rock Slide to pound us with. This will be a tough one, but I think we can do it.

Lets take advantage of the fact that we are faster by Flying away from it's attacks. Then Cut it with Air, and Fly again.

Fly - Air Cutter - Fly

A young black-haired girl cloaked in white steps into the arena. She is expressionless. The pokemon next to her is a lot more expressive, bopping around happily. The pair takes their places.

"Fake Out, Rock Slide, then Bullet Punch." the girl directs.

Fake Out>Rock Slide>Bullet Punch

HP: 100
Energy: 100
Stats: N/A
Other:
N/A

HP: 90
Energy: 100
Other: N/A

Round 1:

Looks like these two trainers need a Gyarados. Let's go ref them!! Ziposkai sends out Makhuita and jas sends out Pidove!! They don't look like Magikarps, but that doesn't matter.

Makhuita immediately started by running to Pidove, and slamming his hands in his face. The quick, immense blow caused Pidove to flinch, and he was unable to attack. Then, Pidove flapped his wings, and cut the air, causing the air to become a projectile that slammed into Makhuita. Makhuita hated birds because he couldn't punch them dead. Then, Makhutia fired his fists as fast as bullets, and they slammed into Pidove. Pidove simply flew into the sky, and came back down, slamming into Makhuita.

End Round 1

HP: 61
Energy: 87
Other:
N/A

HP: 59
Energy: 91

Makhuita used Fake Out! (-7 HP, -4 energy)
Pidove flinched!

Pidove used Air Cutter! (-16 HP, -3 energy)
Makhuita used Rock Slide! (-17 HP, -6 energy)

Makhuita used Bullet Punch! (-7 HP, -3 energy)
Pidove used Fly! Critical Hit! (-23 HP, -6 energy)

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Not very talkative, are we? No matter. This shouldn't be too hard if we can dodge those Rock Slides. So just do the same as last round.

Fly - Air Cutter - Fly

HP: 61
Energy: 87
Other:
N/A

HP: 59
Energy: 91

Round 2:

This time, Pidove was able to take advantage of her ability to Fly. She went high into the sky, and watched as the Rock Slide Mkahuita created missed. Then, she flew back down, and hit him in the stomach, knocking him back. Then, she swung her wings and cut the air, sending it swirling at Makhuita. He then jumped, and slammed his fist down on Pidove, happy about getting a successful hit. Pidove flew high into the air once more, and Makhuita could not do anything as Pidove swooped back down, almost KOing him.

End Round 2

HP: 4
Energy: 70
Other:
N/A

HP: 45
Energy: 72

Pidove used Fly! Critical Hit! (-23 HP, -10 energy)
Makhuita used Rock Slide! The attack missed! (-6 energy)

Pidove used Air Cutter! (-16 HP, -3 energy)
Makhuita used Brick Break! (-14 HP, -5 energy)

Pidove used Fly! (-18 HP, -6 energy)
Makhuita used Rock Slide! The attack missed! (-6 energy)

jas61292

used substitute
Good job Bird, now lets finish this up. Quick Attack it until the battle is over.

Quick Attack x3

The girl simply packed up, not a care in the world about her pokemon fainting. "Rock Slide thrice, if you somehow live." She had the Fighting-type's Pokeball in her hand, prepared to return it.

Rock Slide x3

HP: 4
Other:
N/A

Energy: 72

Round 3:

Pidove, seeing the weak Makhuita, quickly swooped in, and rammed into him. He was KOed, and the girl sent him back and left without saying a word.

End Round 3

HP: KO
Other:
N/A

Pidove used Quick Attack! Makhuita was KOed! (-4 HP, -2 energy)

Rewards

Ziposaki

Makuhita: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC
Trainer: 2 TC

jas61292

Pidove: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOc
Trainer: 2 TC

Fire Blast

2 RC

As the girl left, a piece of paper fluttered down next to her opponent. It read:

Good game! And sorry for Saki. I don't think I've ever seen her smile or blush or whatever.

From, H & X the Natu (who didn't appear in this battle and had to transcribe this into English)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)