darmanitan-g.png
mandibuzz.png
seismitoad.png
ditto.png

TEAM BUILDING PROCESS
beartic.png
vanilluxe.png
darmanitan-g.png

Everyone always says hail is so bad so i decided to try it. This is the main core I came up with. Choice band Beartic paired with Snow Warning Vanilluxe. Choice band beartic with slush rush is essentially discount Darm-G, so I added a Darm-G to the team as well. These 3 spam ice moves until they're nothing left moving. Vanilluxe also carries Freeze-Dry to 2HKO Pex and Rotom-W.
beartic.png
vanilluxe.png
darmanitan-g.png
mandibuzz.png

A team full of ice types is very weak to stealth rock, so I obviously needed some hazard removal. Mandibuzz gets not only defog, but also the ability Overcoat, which lets it do it's thing unfazed by the hail. Mandibuzz is also my main switch in to Dragapult and Grimmsnarl.
beartic.png
vanilluxe.png
darmanitan-g.png
mandibuzz.png
seismitoad.png

My ice type heavy team still needed some support from fire and steel types, making seismitoad a perfect choice. The toad carries my team in a sense that it's a one man army against rain, sand, dracovish, dracozolt, and rotom-w which are all top tier threats.
beartic.png
vanilluxe.png
darmanitan-g.png
mandibuzz.png
seismitoad.png
ditto.png

Threw a Ditto on the team as a multi-purpose tool. You guys know what this thing does.

Screen Shot 2019-12-08 at 11.55.58 PM.png

SUMMARY
This team definitely functions off of surprise factor. Most people aren't ready for Vanilluxe to 2HKO their Ferrothorn with Blizzard and then do the same to Pex with Freeze-Dry. Vanilluxe can also stall break Corsola with taunt then proceed to 3HKO with Blizzard. Beartic is the prime candidate for dynamax (while we can still use it) bc it can set hail for itself and proceed to sweep teams. Major threats against this team include: Cinderace because Pyro Ball, Hatterene with TR bc it sweeps my whole team, Bulk Up Corviknight bc it walls and stalls my whole team, and opposing scarf darm.
Beartic @ Choice Band
Ability: Slush Rush
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Liquidation
- Low Kick
- Dig

Vanilluxe @ Never-Melt Ice
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Blizzard
- Freeze-Dry
- Hyper Voice
- Taunt

Darmanitan-Galar @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Gorilla Tactics
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Flare Blitz
- Earthquake
- U-turn

Mandibuzz (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Impish Nature
- Foul Play
- Roost
- Defog
- U-turn

Seismitoad @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Scald
- Earthquake
- Toxic

Ditto @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Imposter
EVs: 252 HP
IVs: 0 Atk
- Transform

I like your team, but before smogon stops people commenting on your team, I think you should look at the smogon RMT rules so that your team could be rated b y other people. some things to do are:
add at least 3 lines of descriptions for every pokemon in your team
add a threats section
nice team!

Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least 3 lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this. If you need help with the explanations, you can visit the OU forum and look at the individual pokemon threads for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)