Ideas for a Water Starter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take Two Hope this doesn't get locked *crossed fingers*
So I have been working on this idea after watching the video done by JelloApocalypse, for 2 days now I have come up with ideas about a Czech Region called Venceclav this is two words combined Vaclav a old Slavic name and Wenceslas a town square in Czechia. Going along with the theme of fire starter being based on the Chinese Zodiac I chose a Aurochs an ancestor to all cattle (so it would fit the bull zodiac) that is now extinct but lived mainly in Europe. For the grass starter being based around prehistoric animals I thought of a Burianosarus a dinosaur that was said to live in what is now Czechia. I'm having trouble coming up with the water starter this Fakemon needs to be semi aquatic and somehow be connected with Czechia. Thank You so much for the help I really appreciate it.

Kaiju Bunny

♥・゚: * ̄(♡ㅅ♡❀) ̄
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Art Leader
Heya ;w; well, unfortunately this thread will have to be locked as well as it breaks the following Smeargle's Laptop Rule:
Rule #1) When you create a sprite or banner thread, you must have a minimum of three sprites and/or banners to display. If you have fewer than those, please don't make a new thread! Instead post in the Smeargle's Laptop General Thread.

Still strongly suggest you ask this sort of thing in our Smeargle's Studio Discord Server c': also might be worth to read over both Smeargle's Studio Rules and Smeargle's Laptop Rules before trying to make more threads, thank you! As usual, do simply pm me with at least three pieces to share and I'll happily unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)