Other Metagames I'm new to pokemon!

ok so I made my own team it's rly bad but idk plz send help I'm new to pokemon and it's my first team ever. This team is actually for playing pixelmon... Is it ok if I post this here or is there are posts?

Rotom-Heat @ Light Clay
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Light Screen
- Reflect
- Volt Switch
- Overheat

Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Soft-Boiled
- Seismic Toss
- Healing Wish

Clefable @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 248 HP / 232 Def / 28 Spe
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Thunder
- Soft-Boiled

Quagsire @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Scald
- Toxic
- Earthquake
- Recover

Breloom @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 236 HP / 176 SpD / 96 Spe
Careful Nature
- Substitute
- Spore
- Leech Seed
- Focus Punch

Honchkrow @ Life Orb
Ability: Super Luck
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Foul Play
- Toxic
- Roost
- Defog

for rotom-heat I put light screen and reflect for setup.. idk much about pokemon but it seemed op having only taking half damage and light clay for longer duration of course. why rotom? because.. I caught him in pixelmon and I liked how he's the only electric/fire type so I thought why not and put him for it. after using both moves I would use volt switch to switch out. overheat is for countering steel type which counters clefable and toxic moves and it also does good damage too!

After I use rottom I would switch to chansey and put stealth rock. Idk if that's ok though so I need help don't know much about competitive pokemon plays. Anyways then it also has seismic toss for countering steel and healing wish for getting back pokemon idk about healing wish though, might need to adjust that.

and then I would switch to clefable and do calm mind to stack up then hopefully one shot some pokes with moonblast and thunder!! It has soft-boiled cuz it needs healing after doing some calm minds and for being tanky!

quagsire has earthquake which counters poison type pokes that counters clefable since she's a fairy. He also has toxic for stall and scald cuz it's a good move and water type too. He also has recover for yk more stall!!! c: I just liked the concept of badly poisoning the opponent and keep stalling seemed pretty fun xD + his name is rly fun to pronounce!

Breloom is for some damage and spore + do some fighting type damage. I put him instead of foonguss(not sure if that's how u spell that mushroom pokemon) because pixelmon's foonguss can't learn spore so I just thought why not yk. So basically I would make it sleep then do focus punch and ouch! that would hurt right? Imagine if u were asleep and someone just does a full John-Cena-punch on you that would definitely hurt!

Now for the last pokemon honchkrow!! I put him because he has dark/flying type, toxic, defog and roost ! I didnt put mandibuzz for it because mandibuzz in pixelmon apparently can't learn any of those moves except toxic! D: + let's be honest here honchkrow looks way more appealing than that shady looking bird... at least for me it does! He's role in the team is just yk do some toxic do dark type damage roost and also has defog!

Last edited:
Hi, welcome to Smogon! I am locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least three lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and look at Team Showcase to see the detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions, and I will be happy to unlock this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)