Gen 3 Im still really bored. RMT

You know Im bored whenI still post more teams when I cant access netbattle.

Donphan (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 60 HP / 252 Atk / 196 Def
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Bug]
- Rapid Spin
- Rock Slide

Spinner and only pokemon I could think to start out the battle. My usual CBPhan EVs.

Raikou @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 188 HP / 168 Def / 152 SAtk
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Reflect
- Roar
- Thunderbolt

Didnt feel like the usual kou. Phazing and Reflect support for both the team and the ability to stay in against salamence at least for a little while.

Gyarados (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 20 HP / 156 Atk / 88 Def / 176 Spd / 68 SDef
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Flying]
- Taunt

Ground resistance is great. I can never get Gyara's EVs exactly how I want them.

Salamence (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 20 HP / 252 Spd / 236 SAtk
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Dragon Claw
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Wish

Wish support is always great. Fire Blast > Flamethrower to insure 2HKO on Celebi.

Snorlax (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Thick Fat
EVs: 160 HP / 156 Atk / 16 Def / 176 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Body Slam
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- Rest

How Fat. I would run a different set, but I just dont know which one.

Metagross @ Leftovers
Trait: Clear Body
EVs: 140 HP / 84 Atk / 180 Def / 104 Spd
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Meteor Mash
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

How Fat. Spd to outrun DDtar before it stat ups.

The biggest weakness I see to this team is status moves. And Tar a little bit, but with Reflect and 2 intimidaters, I dont see that as a major threat.

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
You know Im bored whenI still post more teams when I cant access netbattle.

Donphan (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 60 HP / 252 Atk / 196 Def
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Bug]
- Rapid Spin
- Rock Slide

Spinner and only pokemon I could think to start out the battle. My usual CBPhan EVs.

More HP. You can skimp a little on the Attack. Add about 24 or so EVs to outrun Swampert and company.

Raikou @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 188 HP / 168 Def / 152 SAtk
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Reflect
- Roar
- Thunderbolt

Didnt feel like the usual kou. Phazing and Reflect support for both the team and the ability to stay in against salamence at least for a little while.

Interesting, though you might want a Calm Nature and either Rest/Sub over Roar or Calm Mind over Reflect. Both don't really work well in tandem from my experience.

Gyarados (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 20 HP / 156 Atk / 88 Def / 176 Spd / 68 SDef
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Flying]
- Taunt

Ground resistance is great. I can never get Gyara's EVs exactly how I want them.

Preaching to the choir.

Salamence (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 20 HP / 252 Spd / 236 SAtk
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Dragon Claw
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Wish

Wish support is always great. Fire Blast > Flamethrower to insure 2HKO on Celebi.

I don't see any reason not to use Brick Break or Rock Slide over Claw Wishmence generally warrants more HP.

Snorlax (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Thick Fat
EVs: 160 HP / 156 Atk / 16 Def / 176 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Body Slam
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- Rest

How Fat. I would run a different set, but I just dont know which one.

Might need just a miniscule amount of SAtk investment for 2HKO on Skarmory.

Metagross @ Leftovers
Trait: Clear Body
EVs: 140 HP / 84 Atk / 180 Def / 104 Spd
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Meteor Mash
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

How Fat. Spd to outrun DDtar before it stat ups.

Max HP.

The biggest weakness I see to this team is status moves. And Tar a little bit, but with Reflect and 2 intimidaters, I dont see that as a major threat.
Bulky Waters in general kinda hurt this team. Raikou doesn't really resist anything that would try and take on Salamence, so Wishpassing to recover from Surf damage might not be that effective. Swampert of course is especially a pain, and HP Grass Salamence doesn't hinder the fact that it is.

Quite honestly though, your toughest opponent is probably Blaziken, lol. Two Pokemon can switch in on it well enough, but only one is actually a threat once you've revealed Salamence has no EQ/HP Flying. That means Gyarados's well-being is highly prioritized if Blaziken is in play.

I gave CBPhan Max attack to deal with Curselax.The HP is evened out to absorb more damage. If I were to take EV's out of anything, it would have to be either HP or Def, not attack. I was thinking Calm, but I needed more insurance against things like Salamence. Wish on Salamence it to help support Phan to make up for lack of leftovers. Going to take out some Atk EV's to put in SAtk for Lax. The only bulky waters I see giving me trouble is Suicune and Milotic. I always will have a Blaziken weakness.

That team is pretty good. Here is my team for BL can you guys please rate it

What should i use as my starter?

Cloyster@leftovers Relaxed nature
Spikes
Rapid Spin
Ice Beam
Explosion

Cloyster to set up spikes, rapid spin away opp's spikes then but huge dint in stuff with explode when it is done.

Steelix@leftovers Impish nature (sturdy ability)
Earthquake
Toxic
Roar
Rest or explode? you decide.

Just yur basic wall, good to send out on normal and flys then toxic stuff I cant hurt and roar away with cloyster's spikes. When im dne i can either explode or rest, What do I chose life or death?

Swellow@Choice Band jolly nature
Aerial ace
Return
Facade
Quick attack

Swellow is a great pokemon with guts, god i love that ability, i got quick attack there to counter endure/ reversal, facade for switching in on statuses and return for basic damage to all sorts of stuff, aerial ace is there for STAB.

Espeon@leftovers w/ timid nature
psychic
calm mind
substitute
baton pass

heres my baton passer, ill use it to set up porygon 2 to use a bolltbeam combo with sub support and if porygon is dead ill give it cloyster for an ice beam on something. Where do you get substitute on emerald and does anyone know how to evolve Evee into Espeon?

Porygon 2 @leftovers modest
BOLTBEAM
Thunderwave
recover

Thunderwave stuff to help his low speed and boltbeam away, recover for longer staying power.

Ursaring@leftovers adamant
SwordsDance
EQuake
Return
Shadow Ball

this is gunna be my physical sweeper to smash stuff up, shadow ball to hit ghosts.

(^^That isn't really how RMT's work.)

I think Snorlax needs about 179-180 SpAtk to 2HKO Skarmory, but you might wanna double check.

I would have to say Meta, as a ddTtar counter, is maybe a little redundant and could be replaced (that is, considering every other pokes' roles). I'd say, as a replacement, either go with a Bold Zapdos (trying to cover bulky waters and Blaziken here) or something cool like Slowbro. Slowbro could potentially take up Reflect and free up a spot for kou...i don't know. Just a thought.

sorry about that ^^ someone recomended that i posted a team on a RMT thread, so i was just doin that. But thats okay yu can just ignore me , its not important, u just go and make some pro team or something and ignore the people who arent as good as you.

I'm sorry for asking for help, but i thought that was what this forum was about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)