Help!!! Alolan Starters In All The Balls!!! ~ Inkblot's RNG abuse & Past Gen shop (It's about time)

dang I can not believe you bought all those cartridges and technically aren't they illegal to own since they are not for resale cartridges
I am not sure. they say not for resale, but it doesn't seem like nintendo is cracking down on these, as I was able to buy them no problem, and i see a ton of them still being sold on eBay with no issue.

Yeah though on one site somebody said they used to work at game crazy and they were one day late on shipping their cartridges back and a rep from nintendo came that same day to collect them in person. However once the statute of limitations on stolen goods is over for those you can legally own them after that. I am just surprised you bought them because of how much they are selling for on ebay and none are on amazon. Though I think we both know why nintendo stopped doing cartridge distributions huh. Also RIP Game Crazy.

Yeah though on one site somebody said they used to work at game crazy and they were one day late on shipping their cartridges back and a rep from nintendo came that same day to collect them in person. However once the statute of limitations on stolen goods is over for those you can legally own them after that. I am just surprised you bought them because of how much they are selling for on ebay and none are on amazon. Though I think we both know why nintendo stopped doing cartridge distributions huh. Also RIP Game Crazy.
A few of the ones i bought were refurbished. They were ones that had been broken, and someone went and repaired them. however others of mine are in their original state, and they went for crazy high prices XD. But now i have em, and now i can get these events whenever i'd like!

Anything you want in return? Also, I don't think nintendo minds since they don't do cartridge events anymore and people aren't advertising distributions using the cartridges.

Hi Inkblot!

I'm highly interested in your Gamestop Jirachi. What would you want in return? And what are the redis right?
I have an extra shiny BR Gardevoir hatched by Zeck by TSV breeding in my boxes. Here's the infos:

Timid | Trace | TSV Method
OT: Zeck ID: 56930
IVs: 31 | 8 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves:
Hyper Voice, Psychock, Destiny Bond, Focus Blast
EM: Encore, Destiny Bond, Memento, Mean Look
EV'd: 252 Spa, 6 Def, 252 Spe

Hi Inkblot!

I'm highly interested in your Gamestop Jirachi. What would you want in return? And what are the redis right?
I have an extra shiny BR Gardevoir hatched by Zeck by TSV breeding in my boxes. Here's the infos:

Timid | Trace | TSV Method
OT: Zeck ID: 56930
IVs: 31 | 8 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves:
Hyper Voice, Psychock, Destiny Bond, Focus Blast
EM: Encore, Destiny Bond, Memento, Mean Look
EV'd: 252 Spa, 6 Def, 252 Spe
I can add an extra pokemon for Redis rights on it. However if you are offering a gardevoir, then That counts as 2 pokemon and thus you can get semi rights on it with just that!

I can add an extra pokemon for Redis rights on it. However if you are offering a gardevoir, then That counts as 2 pokemon and thus you can get semi rights on it with just that!
That's awesome! So i'm offering you a Gardevoir. ^^
CMT so if something tickle your fancy :)

So what do you want me to breed for colored pichu
Which Gen Is best for you to breed in? I'd Pefer a gen 6 breed but if that isn't easy for you, I can give you something to breed in gen 7.

That's awesome! So i'm offering you a Gardevoir. ^^
CMT so if something tickle your fancy :)
I'll check your thread and see if there is anything I want. If there is something i'll let you know, but right now i am good with just the gardevoir.

EDIT: However, I have been meaning to get a quiet, 31/0/31/30/31/0 ralts with 4 egg moves in gen 6, as I want to try running a trick room spread. If you by chance could breed this in gen 6, then that would be awesome! I could also take a beast ball version of this in gen 7 should gen 6 not be a thing you can do! if you can get this, you can either get 2 other pokemon, or 1 pokemon with semi-redis-rights.

Ultra moon and moon but preferably ultra since i can already check ivs
Ok cool. I have some pokemon I can give you to breed, as I have a lot of parents that need ivs/Egg moves/natures bred onto them! I can't trade right now but Tonight or tomorrow I can trade you the pokemon I want you to breed for me!

You do mean that they have some of the ivs all the egg moves and possibly the natures that you are wanting me to breed something with on them to use as bases correct?

You do mean that they have some of the ivs all the egg moves and possibly the natures that you are wanting me to breed something with on them to use as bases correct?
it varies from parent to parent. they all should have the pokeballs i want, and possibly the ability as well. However ivs, natures, and egg moves are all up in the air. it depends on the parent I give.

ok tell me the ivs natures egg moves and gender(this one is optional) you want on them and which on which one. Also the pokemon you are sending.

Which Gen Is best for you to breed in? I'd Pefer a gen 6 breed but if that isn't easy for you, I can give you something to breed in gen 7.

I'll check your thread and see if there is anything I want. If there is something i'll let you know, but right now i am good with just the gardevoir.

EDIT: However, I have been meaning to get a quiet, 31/0/31/30/31/0 ralts with 4 egg moves in gen 6, as I want to try running a trick room spread. If you by chance could breed this in gen 6, then that would be awesome! I could also take a beast ball version of this in gen 7 should gen 6 not be a thing you can do! if you can get this, you can either get 2 other pokemon, or 1 pokemon with semi-redis-rights.
Okay i'm finishing my playthrough on ORAS and when i'm on route 112 (i think that's the one) i'm breeding you the Ralts! What em do you want? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)