Help!!! Alolan Starters In All The Balls!!! ~ Inkblot's RNG abuse & Past Gen shop (It's about time)

Heyy, i am interest in a Aqua/magma hideout electrode with hidden power ice! From appricorn balls i only have 1 love ball to offer, if you dont want it i can show offers

Hi! Do you offer custom, uncloned RNGs by any chance? I'm specifically interested in shiny legendaries with 5IV spreads.

If you're still looking for the Moon Vanillite and Vullaby on your wishlist, I'd be happy to breed for you! I'd have to double-check what Egg Moves mine have but do let me know if those still interest you. In terms of other things I can offer, I do have a couple of Apri Balls from my most recent Sun playthrough (not injected / cloned) as well as a shiny 5IV, Timid Ralts which originates from /r/SVExchange. Thanks for your time!

Hi! Do you offer custom, uncloned RNGs by any chance? I'm specifically interested in shiny legendaries with 5IV spreads.

If you're still looking for the Moon Vanillite and Vullaby on your wishlist, I'd be happy to breed for you! I'd have to double-check what Egg Moves mine have but do let me know if those still interest you. In terms of other things I can offer, I do have a couple of Apri Balls from my most recent Sun playthrough (not injected / cloned) as well as a shiny 5IV, Timid Ralts which originates from /r/SVExchange. Thanks for your time!
I can do custom rngs, but they will always be cloned as I like to keep a copy for myself (that is, unless it would be easy to rng abuse a 2nd for myself, which with legendaries there isn't).

I can do custom rngs, but they will always be cloned as I like to keep a copy for myself (that is, unless it would be easy to rng abuse a 2nd for myself, which with legendaries there isn't).
I see, thanks for the reply!

Unfortunately I feel pretty strongly about not having any clones (or hacks, etc.) for my personal collection, but would you be open to doing RNG'd shiny UBs perhaps? There are also some Gen 3 move tutor regular Pokemon (such as Swords Dance Qwilfish) which I'd be interested in as well. Thanks again!

Hi Inkblot! You didn't answer me to my pm, when are you available to lend me your heavy ball ralts?

Lol that doesn't sound right ralts is light I don't get Nintendo's logic for heavy ball ralts
Heavy balls can catch lighter pokemon. its just a lot harder as the heavy ball actually deducts from the catch rate if the pokemon is too light. I didn't catch the ralts in the heavy ball because it was more effective. I did it because the ball looks really nice!

UPDATE

~~~
Toys "R" Us Arceus
(Can Be Nicknamed)

TID: 11079
SID: 62276
OT: TRU

Jolly
/31/31/31/31/31

Timid
/0/31/31/31/31

Adamant
/31/31/31/31/31
-Judgement
-Roar Of TIme
-Spacial Rend
-Shadow Force

GameStop Jirachi
(Can Be Nicknamed)

TID: 02270
SID: 54369
OT: GAMESTP

Timid
/0/31/30/31/30

Timid
/0/31/30/30/31

Bold
/0/31/30/31/30

-Wish
-Confusion
-Rest
-Draco Meteor

Americas Winter 2011 Celebi
(Can Be Nicknamed)

TID: 02211
SID: 20073
OT: WIN2011

Timid
/0/31/30/31/30

Bold
/0/31/30/31/30

Calm
31/0/31/30/31/30

-Leaf Storm
-Recover
-Nasty Plot
-Healing Wish

~~~​

MidnightMawile

Formerly MightyNico
Hello. I checked your shop, and I'm really interested in your Totem collection, all of them except the Salazzle, the Araquanid and the Mimikyu (I already have those with good IVS). If you want to make an offer, I have a thread, and if that is not enough, I have a google sheets, but you will have to ask me for it. PM me or message me here if you are interested. Also, tell me if you had the RNG proofs for them. That would be amazing. Until then, cya.

Hello. I checked your shop, and I'm really interested in your Totem collection, all of them except the Salazzle, the Araquanid and the Mimikyu (I already have those with good IVS). If you want to make an offer, I have a thread, and if that is not enough, I have a google sheets, but you will have to ask me for it. PM me or message me here if you are interested. Also, tell me if you had the RNG proofs for them. That would be amazing. Until then, cya.
Would you still be interested in these? I could clone these for you and get them to you easy. Also I don't have proof for them as I did them mainly for personal use, and for my shop 2nd. All i can give you is my word that I RNG'd them using NTR

MidnightMawile

Formerly MightyNico
Would you still be interested in these? I could clone these for you and get them to you easy. Also I don't have proof for them as I did them mainly for personal use, and for my shop 2nd. All i can give you is my word that I RNG'd them using NTR
Yeah thats nice! Let's me know if there's something you're looking for. I have a tradeshop.

My comment (to myself):
(Browsing and Checking through trade threads)

(Spotted Shiny surfing Pikachu)

HM?! (Eyes Popped)

Surfing Pikachu?!

But.. But.. But I thought it can't be obtained on the 7th Generation Pokemon Games. (Fainted)

(Standing up straight and clearing up my voice)

(Making a CMT post on Inkblot's thread)

Hey there, Inkblot.

How are you?

Your thread looks nice.

Does that shiny female pikachu really know how to use surf legitimately on the Pokemon Games, S/M & Ultra S/M?

If yes, could you CMT for it, Please?

My comment (to myself):
(Browsing and Checking through trade threads)

(Spotted Shiny surfing Pikachu)

HM?! (Eyes Popped)

Surfing Pikachu?!

But.. But.. But I thought it can't be obtained on the 7th Generation Pokemon Games. (Fainted)

(Standing up straight and clearing up my voice)

(Making a CMT post on Inkblot's thread)

Hey there, Inkblot.

How are you?

Your thread looks nice.

Does that shiny female pikachu really know how to use surf legitimately on the Pokemon Games, S/M & Ultra S/M?

If yes, could you CMT for it, Please?
YES! Surfing pikachu was made available again in USUM! It is legal! And actually, I happen to have just gottan a 31/0/30/31/31/31 one. its timid and shiny (male). I am currently training it.

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
Sweet, you take custom gen 7 breeding requests now? Do you do TSV requests? Like RNG an egg for the client's TSV etc?

Sweet, you take custom gen 7 breeding requests now? Do you do TSV requests? Like RNG an egg for the client's TSV etc?
Yes, I can do that now! Pid egg rng in gen 7 makes it very easy to get eggs with pretty much any tsv, so I could totally do that for you!

Awesome. How many requests are you willing to take at once?
I should be able to take any amount, but for large request i'd probably ask that you give me parents for as many as you can, as well as having them be as close to what you want as possible. Breeding on ivs, nature, and egg moves for a huge amount of pokemon would be a pain, but if it is just breeding for shinyness it should be fairly easy!

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
I should be able to take any amount, but for large request i'd probably ask that you give me parents for as many as you can, as well as having them be as close to what you want as possible. Breeding on ivs, nature, and egg moves for a huge amount of pokemon would be a pain, but if it is just breeding for shinyness it should be fairly easy!
I can probably supply the parents :3
So... how much can you take in one go? CMT!

I can probably supply the parents :3
So... how much can you take in one go? CMT!
If the parents are perfect (ie you give me both a male and female with the IVs, nature, egg moves and Pokeball you want), I could go for pretty much any amount. I'd probably cap it at 30 though just cause that would be a lot of breeding. If you needed me to breed stuff like IVs and egg moves, it would probably be a lot less (i'd say 10 would be a good number). Ideally, though I'd prefer perfect parents are then I just have to do the rng for the PID and that is really easy.

I'll check your thread for sure, but if you can breed me pokemon to use as parents for future breeding projects, that would also be ncie. especially if you can do it in gen 6. I have a lot of mons I'd love to breed in both gens so if you are up for it I can give you some pokemon i'd like. of course I'll pick some mons from your shop as to not overwhelm you with breeds XD

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
If the parents are perfect (ie you give me both a male and female with the IVs, nature, egg moves and Pokeball you want), I could go for pretty much any amount. I'd probably cap it at 30 though just cause that would be a lot of breeding. If you needed me to breed stuff like IVs and egg moves, it would probably be a lot less (i'd say 10 would be a good number). Ideally, though I'd prefer perfect parents are then I just have to do the rng for the PID and that is really easy.

I'll check your thread for sure, but if you can breed me pokemon to use as parents for future breeding projects, that would also be ncie. especially if you can do it in gen 6. I have a lot of mons I'd love to breed in both gens so if you are up for it I can give you some pokemon i'd like. of course I'll pick some mons from your shop as to not overwhelm you with breeds XD
Why not just use ditto's as the secondary parent :o

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)