Im taking the biggest test of my life on April 6th and April 13th

Sijih

game show genius
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
BP,

I have made a special sporcle quiz to help you study for your test. You didn't actually specify what the test is about so I tried to cover all the bases. I also spent <5 minutes making this so don't blame me if it's terrible. I also failed out of elementary school, so I don't know a lot about testing either.

Good luck with your test,
Sijih

Serpi

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
BP,

I have made a special sporcle quiz to help you study for your test. You didn't actually specify what the test is about so I tried to cover all the bases. I also spent <5 minutes making this so don't blame me if it's terrible. I also failed out of elementary school, so I don't know a lot about testing either.

Good luck with your test,
Sijih
man this is some bullshit, this website hit me with the "Ooof. That was rough" just because i don't get hammered on a tuesday and lost a 50/50??

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon
Id like to post an update. So I didnt even get to take the tests due to equipment issues. The Indians that picked up the telephone each time I called to get help rescheduling which was around 8 or 9 times all told me I'd need to wait 5 buisness days in order to have a case review.

So I got told to go fuck myself for 5 days while the test center decides if they want to let me reschedule or keep the $260 I paid them and make me take it again. I called and like 30 minutes ago and they told me I'd need to pay $260 to reschedule. SO BASICALLY THEY'RE JUST TAKING MY INTIAL $260. I CANT AFFORD THESE FUCKING TESTS. THIS IS ABSOLUTE AND UTTER BULLSHIT.

TL:DR I got fucked over and this time it wasn't even my fault.

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon
TeeHee silly little update from BP

I spent another silly little $260 on the tests again. I'm taking them in the schools Library with I.T. guys on guard incase something goes tits up.

Voltage

OTTN5
is a Pre-Contributor
So the Results are back

I FUCKING PASSED LFG

zf LETS GET SHLAMMERRED BROTHER. EVERYONE OF LEGAL DRINKING AGE IS ALLOWED TO ATTEND. DRINKS ARE ON skrimps TONIGHT WOOOOOO
LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)