*** IMPORTANT *** I CAN'T FIND MY OPPONENT/ALL SUBS POST HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
0_o and I were going to battle last Saturday, but he ended up not being able to make it because of family vacation. He contacted me the day before trying to get it done earlier, but I was gone that day and didn't get his message until after he'd left. I haven't seen him since then and have no idea when he'll be on next, and in less than an hour I'm leaving and won't be back until late Friday.

I'll sub in for anyone if you guys want. I was first on the waiting list on the sign-ups if you guys wanted to know.

Altmer

rid this world of human waste
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
badbuiiigan said:
Anytime between 1-3. I'm in the central time zone. You can specify a time if you need to
Central time zone is GMT - 6, I'm in GMT + 1

So I need to get on in the evening which is probably the worst time to get on, but meh.

I can try to sneak on now...

Altmer_Bulbasaur said:
Central time zone is GMT - 6, I'm in GMT + 1

So I need to get on in the evening which is probably the worst time to get on, but meh.

I can try to sneak on now...
What are your netbattle names? And uhh if I get on at 6pm in my time zone..ur time zone would be...?

Altmer

rid this world of human waste
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
badbuiiigan said:
What are your netbattle names? And uhh if I get on at 6pm in my time zone..ur time zone would be...?
Altmer, Mellencamp.

That would be after midnight for me, I can't make that.

Ok, we finished our battle. I won 3-0.

I can't find my opponent anywhere, he pmed me bad times, and I still tried at the corresponding times he gave me. I've been looking for over a week.

I haven't seen Arrowz on NB... Somebody (the user, not just a random person) told me he was online the 22nd, although I wasn't on early enough to catch him. I sent him a PM a few days ago though.

@FM:

You can reach your opponent mostly from 12 am - 6 pm gmt +1, He is also trying to look for you alot so you must miss each other, like a couple of times before..

@ FM

i have been looking for you too last week. I think we just miss each other every time. Tommorow i can battle from 10:00 until 17:00, Friday from 10:00 until 17:00, Saturday whole day, Sunday whole day. My timezone is GMT +01. Please pm me the time you want to battle. =]

I PMed him again, if he replies within the next day we'll battle, otherwise that'd be fine wtih me.

EDIT: Never mind, we battled.

Sorry guys I was in tampa, I got back home last night and I'm ready to pokemon

edit: shit i missed it by a few hours :( ah well

If there is need for a countless other sub, although I come sadly late... here I am, crying.

";.;"

see? crying.

feh, whatever. Not like I'd do too well anyway, just a matter of pride...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)