Done Improve the speed range shown when hovering over a pokemon (mainly of [Gen 8] Random Battle Mayhem)

Now that [Gen 8] Random Battle Mayhem is on the ladder, it would be nice to that when hovering the mouse over the pokémon, it already gives you the speed converted to scalemons, instead of you having to manually do !scale Noctowl, go to the random calculator and change manually every time single time. I think it's not very practical, and I believe it could be an additive implementation (if it's scalemons, I think can be useless to show the default pokemon speed range).

It would still continue with "(before items/abilities/modifiers)"

Example :

In this case (images below), we have a Blaziken facing a Noctowl. Noctowl has a speed range between 128 to 173. On the calculator, Noctowl has a base speed of 70.

Many might think that Blaziken is faster in this situation (196 > 128 to 173), as after all, there is information on the screen that this Noctowl has a speed range of 128 to 173. But in the end, it's just a visual trap and it doesn't add (when it doesn't bother the player, it only serves as decoration).

You would first have to use /scale Noctowl, get the new base speed, which in this case is 99 and manually change it to 99 in the calc https://calc.pokemonshowdown.com/randoms.html (70 > 99 ), giving a speed of 225. Doing this with all pokemons isn't that friendly.

Same for variations 350 Cup Mod and Flipped Mod (but the main focus is [Gen 8] Random Battle Mayhem).

1647291769548.png

1647291783256.png

1647291807823.png

Last edited:
Now it's fixed! Many thanks to whoever did this!

Now the speed range is shown properly, adapted to the [Gen 8] Random Battle Mayhem format, when hovering over pokemons.

Then, I'm requesting that this thread be given as "Done".

Thanks in advance to everyone!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)