move 2: Follow Me
move 3: Helping Hand
move 4: Protect
item: Focus Sash / Psychic Seed / Safety Goggles
ability: Psychic Surge
nature: Bold
evs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD

[SET COMMENTS]

Indeedee-F is one of the best redirectors in Series 11 thanks to its amazing support movepool and ability in Psychic Surge. Follow Me is its main selling point, allowing allies to attack and set up without fear of damage or harmful status, such as your Calyrex-I setting up Trick Room or Landorus-T using Swords Dance. Expanding Force takes full advantage of Psychic Surge to threaten Psychic-weak Pokemon like Urshifu-R and Venusaur. Helping Hand allows Indeedee-F to make up for its lack of an offensive. Maximum HP EVs with a Bold nature allows Indeedee-F to take a +1 Behemoth Blade from Zacian-C. Among the items, Psychic Seed lets it survive even the strongest of special attacks, such as Life Orb Max Wyrmwind from Dialga with Roar of Time as the base move. Lastly, Safety Goggles allows Indeedee-F to redirect Amoonguss's Spore and Venusaur's Sleep Powder for its teammates without fear of sleep.

Calyrex-S is one of Indeedee-F’s most popular partners thanks to Psychic Surge Calyrex-S's boosting Expanding Force, as well as protecting it from priority attacks like Mimikyu's Shadow Sneak and Urshifu-S's Sucker Punch. Setup sweepers like Dragon Dance Dragapult and Swords Dance Landorus-T benefit from Follow Me to set up without fear of damage. Common Trick Room setters like Calyrex-I and Porygon2 appreciate Follow Me, and Psychic Surge denying Fake Out, to set up Trick Room unopposed. Indeedee-F's inability to threaten Dark-types like Incineroar and Urshifu-S makes Pokemon that can dispose of Dark-types like Zacian-C, Urshifu-S, and Urshifu-R good options.

[CREDITS]
- Written by: [[DreamPrince, 273634]]
- Quality checked by: [[yuki, 294287]]
- Grammar checked by: [[Finland, 517429]]

Last edited:

yuki

Huh? Me? Not this time...
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
ADD REMOVE COMMENT HIGHLIGHT

[SET]
name: Support
move 1: Follow Me
move 2: Expanding Force
move 3: Helping Hand / Heal Pulse / Shadow Ball (Disagree with Shadow Ball as a main mention, also added spacing)
item: Sitrus Berry / Colbur Berry / Focus Sash / Psychic Seed/ Safety Goggles (This is too many items realistically. I think currently, in terms of meta trends, the Berries are the least used)
evs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Sp.Def SpD

[SET COMMENTS]

Indeedee-F is one of the premier support Pokemon of Series 11 thanks to its amazing support movepool and ability Psychic Surge, which blocks priority moves, overrides opposing terrain, and boosts Psychic-type moves by 30%.(I think more than that it's one of the best redirectors in particular. Reads a lot like dex info here when explaining Psychic Surge and there's no need to do that really. Definitely give the hook a bit more thought) Follow Me is Indeedee-F's main selling point, allowing it to redirect attacks to it, (Kinda just dex info there) allowing allies to attack and setup without fear of damage or harmful status. (Examples very much needed of what wants to set up) Expanding Force is the main attack, and despite having no attack investment, it still hits decently hard thanks to Psychic Surge boosting it and allowing it to hit multiple opponents. (Add anything it can deal with, i.e. Amoonguss and Venusaur potentially) (A reword like "Expanding Force is Indeedee-F's offensive move of choice, allowing it to take advantage of its Psychic Surge while dealing decent damage to Psychic-weak Pokemon such as Venusaur and Urshifu-R.") Helping Hand can turn an ally's attacks from 2HKOES to OHKOES (This really means a lot less when there aren't any examples. I think that you can talk about it having limited offensive presence, so boosting the ally's damage is more worthwhile), while Heal Pulse allows Set Up sweepers more lea-way when since they can afford to take more powerful hits (I think this is a weird way to showcase Heal Pulse.). Shadow Ball allows Indeedee-F to place pressure on Shadow Rider Calyrex with a 2HKO. (Likely cutting this from the set, so mentioning it isn't super necessary) Protect is a VGC staple, but because of Psychic Terrain granting and Indeedee-F from Fake Out, some players will opt for two support moves instead of Protect. Max HP witha Bold Nature allows Indeedee-F to take a +1 Behemoth Blade from Zacian-C. Indeedee-F's item slot is very flexible. Sitrus Berry gives Indeedee-F healing to potentially redirect more, while Colbur Berry allows Indeedee-F to take a strong Dark attack like Urshifu-S's Wicked Blow or Yveltal's Dark Pulse that would otherwise KO it. Focus Sash guarantees a single survival from any strong attack like Kyogre's Water Spout. Psychic Seed boosts Indeedee-F's Sp.Def upon Psychic Terrain being activated, which gives it good mixed bulk when combined with the aforementioned EV spread and nature. Lastly Safety Goggles allows Indeedee-F to redirect Amoonguss's Spore and Venusaur's Sleep Powder for its teammates without fear of sleep. (As per the set comment, just work on this section and try to make it a touch less wordy)

Calyrex-Shadow is one of Indeedee-F’s most popular partners thank to Psychic Surge boosting Expanding Force as well as protecting Calyrex-S from Priority attacks Urshifu-S's Sucker Punch and Mimikyu's Shadow Sneak. The redirection serves valuable for allowing Calyrex to attack with less worry of attacks or a boost from Helping Hand allows Calyrex potentially pick up another knockout. (Just reads weird and I think I'd rather have you fully reword this into a more fluid point on why Indeedee-F is good for Calyrex-S) Set-Up Setup sweepers like Nasty Plot Calyrex-Shadow, Swords Dance Zacian-C, and Geomancy Xerneas (I think these are really bad examples. NP on Calyrex-S and SD on Zacian-C are both at <10% usage and Xerneas just isn't that good. Landorus-T would be my first thought) also benefit from redirection as well as Heal Pulse support allowing them to take more hits while setting up. (I don't know if I agree with this, just talk about Follow Me) Trick Room users like Calyrex-Ice and Porygon2 also appreciate redirection in order to set up Trick Room with ease. Psychic Surge is also invaluable for denying Fake Out, a common anti-Trick Room measure. (A better way of saying this would be like "Common Trick Room users such as Porygon2 and Calyrex-I appreciate Indeedee-F as Follow Me allows them to setup Trick Room unopposed and Psychic Surge blocks opposing Fake Out") Special mention goes to Kyogre, since Follow Me allows it to spam Water Spout without fear of faster attacks or those with priority attacks thanks to Psychic Surge. Heal Pulse can also keep Kyogre’s HP high in order to keep Water Spout at maximum damage. (Not sure I care about this point. Indeedee-F isn't all that common a partner) And lastly, while Indeedee-F is gernerally an independent Pokémon (it's basically wholly supportive, idk what you mean by independent), it’s movepool leaves it unable to threaten Dark types like Incineroar. Pokémon that can dispose of Dark-types like Zacian-C and both Urshifu forms are great partners because of this. (Just shorten this down to "Indeedee-F is generally incapable of touching common Dark-types such as Incineroar and Urshifu-S, so partners such as Urshifu-R and Zacian-C are appreciated")

[CREDITS]
- Written by: [[username1, userid1]] Add your credit in here
- Quality checked by: [[Raineko, 294287]]
- Grammar checked by: [[username1, userid1]]

Let us know if you need any help or advice implementing this, you know where to find us.

[SET]
move 3: Helping Hand / Heal Pulse / Shadow Ball (Disagree with Shadow Ball as a main mention, also added spacing)
item: Sitrus Berry / Colbur Berry / Focus Sash / Psychic Seed/ Safety Goggles (This is too many items realistically. I think currently, in terms of meta trends, the Berries are the least used)
evs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Sp.Def SpD

[SET COMMENTS]

Indeedee-F is one of the premier support Pokemon of Series 11 thanks to its amazing support movepool and ability Psychic Surge, which blocks priority moves, overrides opposing terrain, and boosts Psychic-type moves by 30%.(I think more than that it's one of the best redirectors in particular. Reads a lot like dex info here when explaining Psychic Surge and there's no need to do that really. Definitely give the hook a bit more thought) Follow Me is Indeedee-F's main selling point, allowing it to redirect attacks to it, (Kinda just dex info there) allowing allies to attack and setup without fear of damage or harmful status. (Examples very much needed of what wants to set up) Expanding Force is the main attack, and despite having no attack investment, it still hits decently hard thanks to Psychic Surge boosting it and allowing it to hit multiple opponents. (Add anything it can deal with, i.e. Amoonguss and Venusaur potentially) (A reword like "Expanding Force is Indeedee-F's offensive move of choice, allowing it to take advantage of its Psychic Surge while dealing decent damage to Psychic-weak Pokemon such as Venusaur and Urshifu-R.") Helping Hand can turn an ally's attacks from 2HKOES to OHKOES (This really means a lot less when there aren't any examples. I think that you can talk about it having limited offensive presence, so boosting the ally's damage is more worthwhile), while Heal Pulse allows Set Up sweepers more lea-way when since they can afford to take more powerful hits (I think this is a weird way to showcase Heal Pulse.). Shadow Ball allows Indeedee-F to place pressure on Shadow Rider Calyrex with a 2HKO. (Likely cutting this from the set, so mentioning it isn't super necessary) Protect is a VGC staple, but because of Psychic Terrain granting and Indeedee-F from Fake Out, some players will opt for two support moves instead of Protect. Max HP witha Bold Nature allows Indeedee-F to take a +1 Behemoth Blade from Zacian-C. Indeedee-F's item slot is very flexible. Sitrus Berry gives Indeedee-F healing to potentially redirect more, while Colbur Berry allows Indeedee-F to take a strong Dark attack like Urshifu-S's Wicked Blow or Yveltal's Dark Pulse that would otherwise KO it. Focus Sash guarantees a single survival from any strong attack like Kyogre's Water Spout. Psychic Seed boosts Indeedee-F's Sp.Def upon Psychic Terrain being activated, which gives it good mixed bulk when combined with the aforementioned EV spread and nature. Lastly Safety Goggles allows Indeedee-F to redirect Amoonguss's Spore and Venusaur's Sleep Powder for its teammates without fear of sleep. (As per the set comment, just work on this section and try to make it a touch less wordy)

Calyrex-Shadow is one of Indeedee-F’s most popular partners thank to Psychic Surge boosting Expanding Force as well as protecting Calyrex-S from Priority attacks Urshifu-S's Sucker Punch and Mimikyu's Shadow Sneak. The redirection serves valuable for allowing Calyrex to attack with less worry of attacks or a boost from Helping Hand allows Calyrex potentially pick up another knockout. (Just reads weird and I think I'd rather have you fully reword this into a more fluid point on why Indeedee-F is good for Calyrex-S) Set-Up Setup sweepers like Nasty Plot Calyrex-Shadow, Swords Dance Zacian-C, and Geomancy Xerneas (I think these are really bad examples. NP on Calyrex-S and SD on Zacian-C are both at <10% usage and Xerneas just isn't that good. Landorus-T would be my first thought) also benefit from redirection as well as Heal Pulse support allowing them to take more hits while setting up. (I don't know if I agree with this, just talk about Follow Me) Trick Room users like Calyrex-Ice and Porygon2 also appreciate redirection in order to set up Trick Room with ease. Psychic Surge is also invaluable for denying Fake Out, a common anti-Trick Room measure. (A better way of saying this would be like "Common Trick Room users such as Porygon2 and Calyrex-I appreciate Indeedee-F as Follow Me allows them to setup Trick Room unopposed and Psychic Surge blocks opposing Fake Out") Special mention goes to Kyogre, since Follow Me allows it to spam Water Spout without fear of faster attacks or those with priority attacks thanks to Psychic Surge. Heal Pulse can also keep Kyogre’s HP high in order to keep Water Spout at maximum damage. (Not sure I care about this point. Indeedee-F isn't all that common a partner) And lastly, while Indeedee-F is gernerally an independent Pokémon (it's basically wholly supportive, idk what you mean by independent), it’s movepool leaves it unable to threaten Dark types like Incineroar. Pokémon that can dispose of Dark-types like Zacian-C and both Urshifu forms are great partners because of this. (Just shorten this down to "Indeedee-F is generally incapable of touching common Dark-types such as Incineroar and Urshifu-S, so partners such as Urshifu-R and Zacian-C are appreciated")

[CREDITS]
- Written by: [[username1, userid1]] Add your credit in here

Let us know if you need any help or advice implementing this, you know where to find us.
Implemented.

yuki

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus

[SET]
(Just switch these 2 around, due to how the VGC timer works, timing out defaults to slot 1)

move 3: Helping Hand / Heal Pulse (I'd probably just cut this as it's not one of Indeedee-F's common moves right now.)
Fixed the spacing here

[SET COMMENTS]
Indeedee-F is one of the best redirectors of Series 11 thanks to its amazing support movepool and ability Psychic Surge (Better in encapsulating Indeedee-F's role, just something doesn't quite feel right for me). Follow Me is Indeedee-F's main selling point, allowing allies to attack and setup without fear of damage or harmful status such as Calyrex-Ice setting up Trick Room or Landorus-T using Swords Dance. Expanding Force is the main attack that takes full advantage of Psychic Surge to threaten Psychic-weak Pokemon like Urshifu-R and Venusaur. Helping Hand can provide an extra boost to attack (This needs a reword to avoid confusion. Something like "Helping Hand lets Indeedee-F offers its ally a damage boost making up for its poor offensive presence." or so) when redirection is not required, while Heal Pulse can provide healing for an ally in a pinch. Max HP with a Bold Nature allows Indeedee-F to take a +1 Behemoth Blade from Zacian-C. Indeedee-F's item slot is flexible. Focus Sash guarantees a single survival from any strong attack like Kyogre's Water Spout (Just feels weird to phrase it like this. Rather than just saying it lets it survive an attack, talk about why that's important). Psychic Seed boosts Indeedee-F's Sp.Def SpD upon switch in thanks to Psychic Surge (Does this help against anything in particular?). Lastly, Safety Goggles allows Indeedee-F to redirect Amoonguss's Spore and Venusaur's Sleep Powder for its teammates without fear of sleep.

Calyrex-Shadow is one of Indeedee-F’s most popular partners thank to Psychic Surge boosting Expanding Force as well as protecting Calyrex it from Ppriority attacks like Mimikyu's Shadow Sneak and Urshifu-S's Sucker Punch. Set up sweepers like Nasty Plot Rotom-A (I don't hate this, but equally Indeedee-F and the Rotom formes aren't too common together. I think that the best ideas to talk about are definitely Landorus-T as well as maybe things like DD Dragapult and Shell Smash Blastoise, but it's not 100% necessary to supply more than what we have) and Swords Dance Lando-T benefit from redirection to set up without fear of damage. Common Trick Room setters like Calyrex-Ice and Porygon2 appreciate Indeedee-F's Follow Me to set up Trick Room unopposed and Psychic Surge denies Fake Out. And lastly, Indeedee-F's inability to is incapable of threatening Dark Types Dark-types like Incineroar and Urshifu-S, so Pokemon that can dispose of Dark-Types Dark-types like Zacain-C Zacian-C and both forms of Urshifu (These need to be listed individually) are good options.

There were a few undocumented spaces in here that I've fixed so just be sure to be careful when implementing this.

[CREDITS]

- Written by: [[DreamPrince, 274634]]

Good start, just be careful with things like forme names and capitalisation. It's not too far off, and should be fairly close after this implentation

[SET]
(Just switch these 2 around, due to how the VGC timer works, timing out defaults to slot 1)

move 3: Helping Hand / Heal Pulse (I'd probably just cut this as it's not one of Indeedee-F's common moves right now.)
Fixed the spacing here

[SET COMMENTS]
Indeedee-F is one of the best redirectors of Series 11 thanks to its amazing support movepool and ability Psychic Surge (Better in encapsulating Indeedee-F's role, just something doesn't quite feel right for me). Follow Me is Indeedee-F's main selling point, allowing allies to attack and setup without fear of damage or harmful status such as Calyrex-Ice setting up Trick Room or Landorus-T using Swords Dance. Expanding Force is the main attack that takes full advantage of Psychic Surge to threaten Psychic-weak Pokemon like Urshifu-R and Venusaur. Helping Hand can provide an extra boost to attack (This needs a reword to avoid confusion. Something like "Helping Hand lets Indeedee-F offers its ally a damage boost making up for its poor offensive presence." or so) when redirection is not required, while Heal Pulse can provide healing for an ally in a pinch. Max HP with a Bold Nature allows Indeedee-F to take a +1 Behemoth Blade from Zacian-C. Indeedee-F's item slot is flexible. Focus Sash guarantees a single survival from any strong attack like Kyogre's Water Spout (Just feels weird to phrase it like this. Rather than just saying it lets it survive an attack, talk about why that's important). Psychic Seed boosts Indeedee-F's Sp.Def SpD upon switch in thanks to Psychic Surge (Does this help against anything in particular?). Lastly, Safety Goggles allows Indeedee-F to redirect Amoonguss's Spore and Venusaur's Sleep Powder for its teammates without fear of sleep.

Calyrex-Shadow is one of Indeedee-F’s most popular partners thank to Psychic Surge boosting Expanding Force as well as protecting Calyrex it from Ppriority attacks like Mimikyu's Shadow Sneak and Urshifu-S's Sucker Punch. Set up sweepers like Nasty Plot Rotom-A (I don't hate this, but equally Indeedee-F and the Rotom formes aren't too common together. I think that the best ideas to talk about are definitely Landorus-T as well as maybe things like DD Dragapult and Shell Smash Blastoise, but it's not 100% necessary to supply more than what we have) and Swords Dance Lando-T benefit from redirection to set up without fear of damage. Common Trick Room setters like Calyrex-Ice and Porygon2 appreciate Indeedee-F's Follow Me to set up Trick Room unopposed and Psychic Surge denies Fake Out. And lastly, Indeedee-F's inability to is incapable of threatening Dark Types Dark-types like Incineroar and Urshifu-S, so Pokemon that can dispose of Dark-Types Dark-types like Zacain-C Zacian-C and both forms of Urshifu (These need to be listed individually) are good options.

There were a few undocumented spaces in here that I've fixed so just be sure to be careful when implementing this.

[CREDITS]

- Written by: [[DreamPrince, 274634]]

Good start, just be careful with things like forme names and capitalisation. It's not too far off, and should be fairly close after this implentation
Implemented.

yuki

[SET]
move 1: Expanding Force
move 3: Helping Hand / Heal Pulse
Fixed some spaces here, just be careful of it

[SET COMMENTS]
Indeedee-F is one of the best redirectors of Series 11 thanks to its amazing support movepool and ability Psychic Surge. Follow Me is Indeedee-F's main selling point, allowing allies to attack and setup without fear of damage or harmful status such Calyrex-Ice setting up Trick Room or Landorus-T using Swords Dance. Expanding Force is the main attack that takes full advantage of Psychic Surge to threaten Psychic-weak Pokemon like Urshifu-R and Venusaur. Helping Hand allows Indeedee-F to make up for its lack of an offensive presence with a damage boost for its ally. Max HP with a Bold Nature allows Indeedee-F to take a +1 Behemoth Blade from Zacian-C. Focus Sash guarantees a single survival from any strong attack like Kyogre's Water Spout. Psychic Seed boosts Indeedee-F's SpD upon switch in thanks to Psychic Surge,; (RH, AC)the Sp.Def SpD increase allows Indeedee-F to survive certain attacks it would not, such as allowing it to survive even the strongest of special attacks such as Dialga's Life Orb Max Wyrmwind with Roar of Time as the base move. Lastly, Safety Goggles allows Indeedee-F to redirect Amoonguss's Spore and Venusaur's Sleep Powder for its teammates without fear of sleep.

Calyrex-S is one of Indeedee-F’s most popular partners thank to Psychic Surge boosting Expanding Force as well as protecting it from priority attacks like Mimikyu's Shadow Sneak and Urshifu-S's Sucker Punch. Set up sweepers like Dragon Dance Dragapult and Swords Dance Landorus-T benefit from redirection to set up without fear of damage. Common Trick Room setters like Calyrex-I and Porygon2 appreciate Indeedee-F's Follow Me to set up Trick Room unopposed and Psychic Surge denies Fake Out. Indeedee-F inability to threaten Dark Types like Incineroar and Urshifu-S make Pokemon that can dispose of Dark-types like Zacain-C Zacian-C, Urshifu-S, and Urshifu-R are good options.

[CREDITS]

Yeah a lot better, implement these last few changes fully and this is QC 1/1
raineko-QC-small.gif

[SET]
move 3: Helping Hand / Heal Pulse
Fixed some spaces here, just be careful of it

[SET COMMENTS]
Indeedee-F is one of the best redirectors of Series 11 thanks to its amazing support movepool and ability Psychic Surge. Follow Me is Indeedee-F's main selling point, allowing allies to attack and setup without fear of damage or harmful status such Calyrex-Ice setting up Trick Room or Landorus-T using Swords Dance. Expanding Force is the main attack that takes full advantage of Psychic Surge to threaten Psychic-weak Pokemon like Urshifu-R and Venusaur. Helping Hand allows Indeedee-F to make up for its lack of an offensive presence with a damage boost for its ally. Max HP with a Bold Nature allows Indeedee-F to take a +1 Behemoth Blade from Zacian-C. Focus Sash guarantees a single survival from any strong attack like Kyogre's Water Spout. Psychic Seed boosts Indeedee-F's SpD upon switch in thanks to Psychic Surge,; (RH, AC)the Sp.Def SpD increase allows Indeedee-F to survive certain attacks it would not, such as allowing it to survive even the strongest of special attacks such as Dialga's Life Orb Max Wyrmwind with Roar of Time as the base move. Lastly, Safety Goggles allows Indeedee-F to redirect Amoonguss's Spore and Venusaur's Sleep Powder for its teammates without fear of sleep.

Calyrex-S is one of Indeedee-F’s most popular partners thank to Psychic Surge boosting Expanding Force as well as protecting it from priority attacks like Mimikyu's Shadow Sneak and Urshifu-S's Sucker Punch. Set up sweepers like Dragon Dance Dragapult and Swords Dance Landorus-T benefit from redirection to set up without fear of damage. Common Trick Room setters like Calyrex-I and Porygon2 appreciate Indeedee-F's Follow Me to set up Trick Room unopposed and Psychic Surge denies Fake Out. Indeedee-F inability to threaten Dark Types like Incineroar and Urshifu-S make Pokemon that can dispose of Dark-types like Zacain-C Zacian-C, Urshifu-S, and Urshifu-R are good options.

[CREDITS]

Yeah a lot better, implement these last few changes fully and this is QC 1/1
View attachment 387728
Implemented

Deleted User 465389

Banned deucer.
add
delete
comment

[SET]
item: Focus Sash / Psychic Seed/ Safety Goggles

[SET COMMENTS]

Indeedee-F is one of the best redirectors of in Series 11 thanks to its amazing support movepool and ability in Psychic Surge. Follow Me is Indeedee-F's main selling point, allowing allies to attack and setup without fear of damage or harmful status,(AC) such as your Calyrex-Ice Calyrex-I setting up Trick Room or Landorus-T using Swords Dance. Expanding Force is the main attack that takes full advantage of Psychic Surge to threaten Psychic-weak Pokemon like Urshifu-R and Venusaur. Helping Hand allows Indeedee-F to make up for its lack of an offensive presence with a damage boost for its ally. Max HP EVs with a Bold Nature allows Indeedee-F to take a +1 Behemoth Blade from Zacian-C. Focus Sash guarantees a single survival from any strong attack like Kyogre's Water Spout that Indeedee-F will survive any one attack. Psychic Seed boosts Indeedee-F's SpD Special Defence upon switch in thanks to Psychic Surge, allowing Indeedee-F to survive even the strongest of special attacks such as Life Orb Max Wyrmwind from Dialga with Roar of Time as the base move. Lastly, Safety Goggles allows Indeedee-F to redirect Amoonguss's Spore and Venusaur's Sleep Powder for its teammates without fear of sleep.

Calyrex-S is one of Indeedee-F’s most popular partners thank thanks to Psychic Surge boosting Expanding Force as well as protecting it Calyrex-S from priority attacks like Mimikyu's Shadow Sneak and Urshifu-S's Sucker Punch. Set up sweepers like Dragon Dance Dragapult and Swords Dance Landorus-T benefit from redirection to set up without fear of damage. Common Trick Room setters like Calyrex-I and Porygon2 appreciate Indeedee-F's Follow Me to set up Trick Room unopposed and Psychic Surge denies Fake Out. Indeedee-F Indeedee-F’s inability to threaten Dark Types Dark-types like Incineroar and Urshifu-S make Pokemon that can dispose of Dark-types like Zacian-C, Urshifu-S, and Urshifu-R are good options.

[CREDITS]
good job! :blobthumbsup:

add
delete
comment

[SET]
item: Focus Sash / Psychic Seed/ Safety Goggles

[SET COMMENTS]

Indeedee-F is one of the best redirectors of in Series 11 thanks to its amazing support movepool and ability in Psychic Surge. Follow Me is Indeedee-F's main selling point, allowing allies to attack and setup without fear of damage or harmful status,(AC) such as your Calyrex-Ice Calyrex-I setting up Trick Room or Landorus-T using Swords Dance. Expanding Force is the main attack that takes full advantage of Psychic Surge to threaten Psychic-weak Pokemon like Urshifu-R and Venusaur. Helping Hand allows Indeedee-F to make up for its lack of an offensive presence with a damage boost for its ally. Max HP EVs with a Bold Nature allows Indeedee-F to take a +1 Behemoth Blade from Zacian-C. Focus Sash guarantees a single survival from any strong attack like Kyogre's Water Spout that Indeedee-F will survive any one attack. Psychic Seed boosts Indeedee-F's SpD Special Defence upon switch in thanks to Psychic Surge, allowing Indeedee-F to survive even the strongest of special attacks such as Life Orb Max Wyrmwind from Dialga with Roar of Time as the base move. Lastly, Safety Goggles allows Indeedee-F to redirect Amoonguss's Spore and Venusaur's Sleep Powder for its teammates without fear of sleep.

Calyrex-S is one of Indeedee-F’s most popular partners thank thanks to Psychic Surge boosting Expanding Force as well as protecting it Calyrex-S from priority attacks like Mimikyu's Shadow Sneak and Urshifu-S's Sucker Punch. Set up sweepers like Dragon Dance Dragapult and Swords Dance Landorus-T benefit from redirection to set up without fear of damage. Common Trick Room setters like Calyrex-I and Porygon2 appreciate Indeedee-F's Follow Me to set up Trick Room unopposed and Psychic Surge denies Fake Out. Indeedee-F Indeedee-F’s inability to threaten Dark Types Dark-types like Incineroar and Urshifu-S make Pokemon that can dispose of Dark-types like Zacian-C, Urshifu-S, and Urshifu-R are good options.

[CREDITS]
good job! :blobthumbsup:
Implemented

Adeleine

after committing a dangerous crime
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Add/Fix Remove Comment
(AC): Add Comma

[SET]
item: Focus Sash / Psychic Seed (added missing space) / Safety Goggles

[SET COMMENTS]

Indeedee-F is one of the best redirectors in Series 11 thanks to its amazing support movepool and ability in Psychic Surge. Follow Me is Indeedee-F's its main selling point, allowing allies to attack and setup set up without fear of damage or harmful status, such as your Calyrex-I setting up Trick Room or Landorus-T using Swords Dance. Expanding Force takes full advantage of Psychic Surge to threaten Psychic-weak Pokemon like Urshifu-R and Venusaur. Helping Hand allows Indeedee-F to make up for its lack of an offensive presence with a damage boost for its ally. Maximum HP EVs with a Bold nature allows Indeedee-F to take a +1 Behemoth Blade from Zacian-C. Focus Sash guarantees that Indeedee-F will survive any one attack. Psychic Seed boosts Indeedee-F's Special Defense upon switch in thanks to Psychic Surge, allowing Indeedee-F to survive even the strongest of special attacks such as Life Orb Max Wyrmwind from Dialga with Roar of Time as the base move. Lastly, Among the items, Psychic Seed lets it survive even the strongest of special attacks, such as Life Orb Max Wyrmwind from Dialga with Roar of Time as the base move. Safety Goggles allows Indeedee-F to redirect Amoonguss's Spore and Venusaur's Sleep Powder for its teammates without fear of sleep.

Calyrex-S is one of Indeedee-F’s most popular partners thanks to Psychic Surge boosting Calyrex-S's Expanding Force, (AC) as well as protecting Cslyrex-S it from priority attacks like Mimikyu's Shadow Sneak and Urshifu-S's Sucker Punch. Set up Setup sweepers like Dragon Dance Dragapult and Swords Dance Landorus-T benefit from redirection Follow Me to set up without fear of damage. Common Trick Room setters like Calyrex-I and Porygon2 appreciate Follow Me, and Psychic Surge denying Fake Out, to set up Trick Room unopposed and Psychic Surge denies Fake Out. Indeedee-F's inability to threaten Dark-types like Incineroar and Urshifu-S makes Pokemon that can dispose of Dark-types like Zacian-C, Urshifu-S, and Urshifu-R good options.

[CREDITS]

rosa.gif
1/1

Add/Fix Remove Comment
(AC): Add Comma

[SET]
item: Focus Sash / Psychic Seed (added missing space) / Safety Goggles

[SET COMMENTS]

Indeedee-F is one of the best redirectors in Series 11 thanks to its amazing support movepool and ability in Psychic Surge. Follow Me is Indeedee-F's its main selling point, allowing allies to attack and setup set up without fear of damage or harmful status, such as your Calyrex-I setting up Trick Room or Landorus-T using Swords Dance. Expanding Force takes full advantage of Psychic Surge to threaten Psychic-weak Pokemon like Urshifu-R and Venusaur. Helping Hand allows Indeedee-F to make up for its lack of an offensive presence with a damage boost for its ally. Maximum HP EVs with a Bold nature allows Indeedee-F to take a +1 Behemoth Blade from Zacian-C. Focus Sash guarantees that Indeedee-F will survive any one attack. Psychic Seed boosts Indeedee-F's Special Defense upon switch in thanks to Psychic Surge, allowing Indeedee-F to survive even the strongest of special attacks such as Life Orb Max Wyrmwind from Dialga with Roar of Time as the base move. Lastly, Among the items, Psychic Seed lets it survive even the strongest of special attacks, such as Life Orb Max Wyrmwind from Dialga with Roar of Time as the base move. Safety Goggles allows Indeedee-F to redirect Amoonguss's Spore and Venusaur's Sleep Powder for its teammates without fear of sleep.

Calyrex-S is one of Indeedee-F’s most popular partners thanks to Psychic Surge boosting Calyrex-S's Expanding Force, (AC) as well as protecting Cslyrex-S it from priority attacks like Mimikyu's Shadow Sneak and Urshifu-S's Sucker Punch. Set up Setup sweepers like Dragon Dance Dragapult and Swords Dance Landorus-T benefit from redirection Follow Me to set up without fear of damage. Common Trick Room setters like Calyrex-I and Porygon2 appreciate Follow Me, and Psychic Surge denying Fake Out, to set up Trick Room unopposed and Psychic Surge denies Fake Out. Indeedee-F's inability to threaten Dark-types like Incineroar and Urshifu-S makes Pokemon that can dispose of Dark-types like Zacian-C, Urshifu-S, and Urshifu-R good options.

[CREDITS]

View attachment 3891461/1
Implemented

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)