Infuriating moments in spin-offs

Pokemon Ranger 3, Seas with currents. Nuff said
I don't think you ever played Ranger 2 with its currents+Qwilfish maze. In Ranger 3 all they do is slow you down a bit, or maybe speed you up.

The steam vents on the other hand are really annoying. I lost half of my Styler energy when trying to climb up the submarine.

Also I like how in Ranger 3 you can just summon a Lati@s at will. I imagine most Gen 3 players would want to strangle the main character in this game, especially those that never managed to find their roaming Lati.

I don't think you ever played Ranger 2 with its currents+Qwilfish maze. In Ranger 3 all they do is slow you down a bit, or maybe speed you up.

The steam vents on the other hand are really annoying. I lost half of my Styler energy when trying to climb up the submarine.

Also I like how in Ranger 3 you can just summon a Lati@s at will. I imagine most Gen 3 players would want to strangle the main character in this game, especially those that never managed to find their roaming Lati.
I only played PR2 once, and it was a long time ago, so I probably forgot that.

I did it with skitty, seriously
I've been looking over guides and such, the most common Pokemon used to beat South were.....

-Smoochum
-Mesprit
-Regigigas(apparently?)

I can see how Smoochum works because Powder Snow can clear rooms easily, but it still seems tedious as all hell. Then again, I've never been too experienced with rougelike genre.

How'd you do it with Skitty? I don't see any moves that would make her very special.

well...
Okay, let's say it starts off with Tackle, shich, in PMD, is one of the best moves to have.
IIRC, it then gets Fake Out, giving you a two-spaces move
It gets Attract and Sing , which can be used to immobilize an enemy
Most importantly, it gets some cool TM moves, like Shadow Ball, Water Pulse, Thunderbolt, Rest, but more than all, Dig.
Dig, which is saw easily in ZiS, is backed by Normal STAB. I OHKO Ghosts with it, so figure out what happens to the rest.
Also, I remember that in my run I kept the bag full of Petrify Orbs, Warp Seeds,
Spurn Orbs and Pure Seeds.
Not to menction its good Stats Growht
Other Pokes which got that Life / Joy Seed were Drifloon and Lucario ( EoT/D version ), Chatot, and Smoochum

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)