Metagame Inheritance

I understand stall players like to use Sableye inheriting Mew, but what about Chansey inheriting Mew? Aside from a variety of support moves, like will-o-wisp, stealth rock, defog, heal bell, and a decent attacking move in seismic toss, it gets transform. This can completely flip the tables on anything trying to setup on Chansey.

Oh, and with Cresselia banned, is Cosmoem inheriting clefable (unaware, cosmic power, stored power, wish, protect) the next best thing? Because its bulk relies on eviolite, knock off cripples it. It also struggles (I think) against moldbreakers using swords dance, since it can't keep up with the boosts. The lack of leftovers is also missed, especially in tandem with wish and protect.

Maybe the moves you chose match up, making the game think it's two of the same 'mon?
It seems to be an issue with adaptability cause i'm using Kyurem with Feebas and Sharpedo with Crawdaunt. They don't share any moves with gumshoos or each other yet I can't use them on the same team.

Last edited:
It seems to be an issue with adaptability and/or gumshoos cause i'm using Kyurem with Feebas and Sharpedo with Crawdaunt. They don't share any moves with gumshoos or each other yet I can't use them on the same team.
Then it's possible someone has added an ability clause. Check if it's mentioned or it happens with any other abilities.

Then it's possible someone has added an ability clause. Check if it's mentioned or it happens with any other abilities.
Its just an issue with gumshoos, I'm able to use multiple other abilities on the same team but when you use adaptability it brings this up.

Your team was rejected for the following reasons:
- Your Pokémon must have different nicknames.
- (You have more than one Gumshoos)

Its just an issue with gumshoos, I'm able to use multiple other abilities on the same team but when you use adaptability it brings this up.

Your team was rejected for the following reasons:
- Your Pokémon must have different nicknames.
- (You have more than one Gumshoos)
This is a bug I've run into that involves pokemon with certain abilities being auto-nicknamed. Any pokemon with levitate is automatically nicknamed Vikavolt, any mon with adaptability becomes Gumshoos, and a few more that I may not know of yet. It doesn't show up on teambuilder, only in battle, which is why it can be confusing. To get around it, just nickname one of the mons something else (my suggestion would be "Not Gumshoos"). This should cause the error message to go away, so long as the set isn't illegal.

just 3 sets I want to share.

Hoopa @ protean gren with lefty subs spikes + ice beam and water shuriken - obv the movepool is big and this mon can be adapted to pretty much every team. The idea is, decent bulk for setting up spikes and sub, very strong SpA to hit hard with protean, priority helps with the weak speed tier. Edit: and protean also supports its bulk with the ability to change its typing

Hoopa @ Leftovers
Ability: Protean
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Ice Beam
- Water Shuriken
- Substitute
- Spikes

The other set is mega ampharos @ intimidate Masquerain. I was searching for a moldbreaker sweeper, since mega gyra is banned, and haxorus is basically one of its own best inheritances, which is boring. the idea is to set up enough speed with the help of its bulk, intimidate and utility moves in quiver dance itself and giga drain, scald and roost aswell.

Ampharos @ Ampharosite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- Scald
- Quiver Dance
- Roost

The last one is a simple all out attacker / wall breaker. Weavile @ strong jaw tyrantrum. With stab crunch and ice fang it hits really hard due to strong jaw, combined with choice band in my case. last 2 options are fire fang and sleep talk. There are other possibilities like life orb + dd and sub and adamant nature. Or even rocks.

Weavile @ Choice Band
Ability: Strong Jaw
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Crunch
- Ice Fang
- Fire Fang
- Sleep Talk

Last edited:
Something weird. I tried to do a Mega Swampert whose base form inherited Kyogre. For some reason Rock Slide caused problems with the legality check

anaconja

long day at job
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Hoopa @ protean gren with lefty subs spikes + ice beam and water shuriken - obv the movepool is big and this mon can be adapted to pretty much every team. The idea is, decent bulk for setting up spikes and sub, very strong SpA to hit hard with protean, priority helps with the weak speed tier. Edit: and protean also supports its bulk with the ability to change its typing

Hoopa @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Ice Beam
- Water Shuriken
- Substitute
- Spikes
Greninja is basically outclassed by Kecleon - Kecleon gets BoltBeam, recovery, and Stealth Rock. On another note, offensive support inheriting Kecleon seems pretty useful, though I've never seen it on the ladder.
Azelf @ Expert Belt
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Knock Off
- Thunderbolt / Ice Beam
- Fire Blast / Ice Beam
It can threaten common Xatu inheritors like Chansey and Celesteela while setting up rocks for its teammates.

The other set is mega ampharos @ intimidate Masquerain. I was searching for a moldbreaker sweeper, since mega gyra is banned, and haxorus is basically one of its own best inheritances, which is boring. the idea is to set up enough speed with the help of its bulk, intimidate and utility moves in quiver dance itself and giga drain, scald and roost aswell.

Ampharos @ Ampharosite
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- Scald
- Quiver Dance
- Roost
This seems pretty mediocre against anything that isn't stall, because its lack of STABs makes it pretty passive unboosted. Mega Venusaur is still probably the best pick for it, since the most common Unaware user is Suicune which is weak to Grass anyway.

The last one is a simple all out attacker / wall breaker. Weavile @ strong jaw tyrantrum. With stab crunch and ice fang it its really hard due to strong jaw, combined with choice band in my case. last 2 options are fire fang and sleep talk. There are other possibilities like life orb + dd and sub and adamant nature. Or even rocks.

Weavile @ Choice Band
Ability: Strong Jaw
Jolly Nature
- Crunch
- Ice Fang
- Fire Fang
- Sleep Talk
This looks pretty good, but Weavile also really loves taking out opposing Psychic and Ghost types with Pursuit. You could use Gumshoos as donor, which can use either Adaptability for general power or Stakeout to really dish damage as the opponent switches out.

Greninja is basically outclassed by Kecleon - Kecleon gets BoltBeam, recovery, and Stealth Rock. On another note, offensive support inheriting Kecleon seems pretty useful, though I've never seen it on the ladder.
Azelf @ Expert Belt
Hasty Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Knock Off
- Thunderbolt / Ice Beam
- Fire Blast / Ice Beam
It can threaten common Xatu inheritors like Chansey and Celesteela while setting up rocks for its teammates.

This seems pretty mediocre against anything that isn't stall, because its lack of STABs makes it pretty passive unboosted. Mega Venusaur is still probably the best pick for it, since the most common Unaware user is Suicune which is weak to Grass anyway.

This looks pretty good, but Weavile also really loves taking out opposing Psychic and Ghost types with Pursuit. You could use Gumshoos as donor, which can use either Adaptability for general power or Stakeout to really dish damage as the opponent switches out.
I use both, gren and kek, but ye kek is better. the ampharos is more of a gimmik. probabaly because I simply love moldbreaker setup.

I use both, gren and kek, but ye kek is better. the ampharos is more of a gimmik. probabaly because I simply love moldbreaker setup.
If you want Mold Breaker set up I would suggest a Trick Room + Nasty Plot set inheriting from Mew. With its low Speed M Ampharos can use Trick Room well, and with Nasty Plot it hits really hard at +2.

Ampharos @ Ampharosite
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Quiet nature
- Trick Room
- Nasty Plot
- Thunderbolt
- Dragon Pulse

Lithium114

Banned deucer.
A few more sets.

--->

This is a very interesting set that takes advantage of Superpower + Contrary. Probably a set that isn't effective in the current meta because of the over-centralization of Stall, and with Suicune Unaware with Recover going around it will probably just completely wall this set but still an interesting idea.

Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Superpower
- Return
- Knock Off
- Petal Blizzard

--->

Lopunny-Mega and Tsareena have amazing synergy. Already has access to High Jump Kick and Return, and know has Trop Kick, U-Turn, Play Rough, Rapid Spin, Zen Headbutt, even Synthesis. This is just one of the many plausible sets.

Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Ability: Queenly Majesty
Jolly Nature
- Return
- High Jump Kick
- Trop Kick
- U-turn

--->

Guys... Zeraora is just really good. Protean + a blistering speed stat as well as above average Atk. It basically outclasses Accelgor and Greninja for the most part. This set can deal massive damage to many pokemon, but it's just one of the many possibilities. Also, why is Zeraora unranked?

Zeraora @ Choice Band/Life Orb
Jolly/Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Ice Punch
- Thunder Punch
- Drain Punch

--->

This Snorlax set focuses on the attacking side of Breloom. Has lower Spd, lower Def, and even a lower Atk. But that typing with only one weakness, much better Sp. Def, and high HP make Snorlax fit almost perfectly with Breloom's moveset and ability. Even having priority Mach Punch. Now that's something.

Snorlax @ Leftovers/Choice Band/Life Orb
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Mach Punch
- Return
- Rock Tomb
- Power-Up Punch

--->

A bit of a weird Poison Heal set, but I think it still is pretty good. It makes use of Breloom's unique attributes in Spore, Leech Seed, and Synthesis, to annoy any special attacker. Facade is also used as a powerful STAB attacking move to finish off weakened pokemon.

Snorlax @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Facade
- Spore
- Synthesis/Toxic
- Leech Seed

--->

Extreme Speed is really good guys. Belly Drum + Gluttony Iapapa Berry is honestly really good. I'm thinking even better than Z Belly Drum. 4+ 110 base Attack coming from an 80 STAB priority Extreme Speed is honestly really crazy.

Snorlax @ Iapapa Berry
Ability: Gluttony
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Belly Drum
- Super Fang
- Substitute

Any ideas or criticisms? I would really appreciate it.

Zeraora @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
Hasty Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Blizzard
- Taunt
- Superpower

Surprised I could barely find any Zeraora movesets, I'm currently using him with hail support (Aurora Veril Regice) and he's a beast. Inherited from Nidoking. Superpower is for Snorlax/Chansey/Mega Glalie/Heatran, he can also use flamethrower/earthquake/anything from Nido's crazy movepool.

Gyarados @ Mystic Water
Ability: Simple
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Aqua Jet
- Liquidation
- Crunch
My other beast. I don't know if it was posted before.. KOs for fun after one swords dance

Attachments

Last edited:

Pigeons

pidge pidge
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus

Inheritance Suspect #1
Hi everyone, thanks for all your feedback regarding potential suspects! Based on community feedback the council has decided the best course of action for now is to suspect Murkrow as a donor.

Murkrow has been identified as one of several factors that have allowed defensive teams to remain an incredibly centralizing force in the meta. What sets Murkrow apart from other Prankster donors is its access to Haze, a powerful anti-setup tool that nullifies some of the tools offensive teams would use to get past Unaware, most notably Mold Breaker. Murkrow's strengths extend beyond its access to Haze; its wide support movepool gives it access to almost everything a defensive Pokemon could want such as instant recovery, Defog, Night Shade, Foul Play, Taunt, Whirlwind and more. When combined with a fantastic ability in Prankster, this gives any defensive Pokemon incredible flexibility and potency at minimal cost. The council believes these factors make Murkrow inheritors an unhealthy presence in the metagame.

For this suspect test there will not be a suspect ladder. Instead, voting requirements can be obtained by meeting the following criteria:
  • All games must be played on the Inheritance ladder on a fresh account with the name format "IMS (name)". I might use the account "IMS Pigeons", for example.
  • You must play a minimum of 30 games
  • You must have a minimum GXE of 77
Once you've met these requirements, post your reqs (and proof of alt ownership) in this thread along with your vote. A simple 50% +1 majority will be needed to ban Murkrow as a donor. The deadline for this suspect is December 19 at 11:59 PM EST (GMT -5). PM myself or Funbot28 if you have any questions about the suspect. Good luck and happy laddering!

Last edited:

pazza

Banned deucer.
pain train rolling (Escavalier) @ Choice Band
Ability: Stakeout
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- U-turn
- Iron Head
- Fire Punch
- Ice Punch/Drill Run/Mega Horn/ Pretty much anything you wanna run

that power stats 2x with band is a big OOF

~~i think i give it +2 it works--

+2 252+ Atk Choice Band Escavalier Iron Head vs. 252 HP / 148+ Def Sableye-Mega: 294-346 (96.7 - 113.8%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO
+2 252+ Atk Choice Band Escavalier Iron Head vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Chansey: 586-690 (83.2 - 98%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+2 252+ Atk Choice Band Escavalier Drill Run vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Toxapex: 316-372 (103.9 - 122.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO

even without +2 or stakeout this mons still aren't coming in smh

Reactions: pqs
Glad that Murkrow is getting suspected. About time.

Anyways, here's a fun lure/stallbreaker. It requires a decent amount of commitment, but it's great for removing generic fatmons that lack pivot moves. It pairs well with strong physical attackers.

Swampert @ Waterium Z
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Hydro Pump / Scald
- Whirlpool
- Perish Song
- Rest

The presence of the donor indicator gets people to let down their guard -- you see Politoedified Swampert, you think Belly Drum Mega Swampert, and you switch out to a fat physical wall. This is unwise, as Swampert's user can trap with Whirlpool, click Perish Song, and then Rest up. This is especially good for removing Unaware users like Suicune or Celesteela that can be a pain for offensive teams.

For this set to function at its best, you need to bluff Mega for as long as possible. This means you can't run things like Mega Lopunny or Mega Charizard Y or Mega Mawile, because then right from team preview they'll know it's not Mega Swampert. Something like Mega Aerodactyl, Mega Tyranitar, or Mega Scizor works well here, since all of those could plausibly be used in their base forms.

Waterium Z is also important for this to work, since Lefties recovery gives the game away instantly, as would getting an item knocked off or tricked. It's fine to use this on a team with another Z-move user -- Swampert never actually has to use Hydro Vortex if you don't want to.

Last edited:
Aerodactyl @ Aerodactylite
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Close Combat
- Pursuit
- U-turn
I think Aerodactyl inheriting from Staraptor is pretty cool. Tough Claws boosted Brave Bird is a great STAB that hits 156 and rivals head smash. TC boosted Close Combat for Heatran, other steel types, and rock types is nice. TC boosted pursuit is also good since Aero is fast and there are a lot of frail mons in the meta. TC boosted U-Turn is just awesome overall for momentum.
Arceops inheriting from Staraptor can be good too, with Choice Band and Reckless over Intimidate.
I'm very new here so I'd love to know what people think of this set.

i see this mawile-koko set every game and i think its got to go:

Tapu Koko @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Thunder Punch
- Play Rough
- Fire Fang
- Swords Dance

kokos speed has always been obscene, but now its got a physical fairy STAB, its super-effective coverage is huge, and its neutral coverage still hits almost everything like a truck with its serviceable 115 atk and free damage boost from sheer force + life orb.

it also has access to sucker punch to out-prioritize would-be faster switch-ins and revenge killers, and it resists pursuit so it doesnt need to fear switching out if it somehow gets caught in a bad position.

ive tried running max bulk camerupt and rotom-heat specifically to resist it and they still get wiped after a single swords dance

Pigeons

pidge pidge
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Inheritance VR Update!

Rises:
  • A -> S: Tapu Koko is one of, if not the best offensive Pokemon at the moment. Its Mawile set is tough for bulkier teams to check, and its amazing speed means it puts in work against offense as well. Combine that with a multitude of other potent sets and you have the defining offensive Pokemon in the metagame.
  • A -> A+: Magearna is both splashable on a wide range of builds and incredibly good at what it does. Its Comfey set is one of the most effective Pokemon against offense in the metagame, its excellent stats and typing make it very easy to fit onto teams as well. Magearna is also a great defensive Pokemon, stall and balance greatly appreciate the utility its Audino set provides. Given how good Magearna is at everything it does, a rise to A+ seems appropriate.
  • A -> A+: This should come as no surprise to anyone, as Alolan Muk has been one of the most valued defensive pivots in the metagame for a long time. While it is fairly linear in what it uses, rarely deviating from its Mienshao set, Alolan Muk is one of the best and most splashable special blanket checks in the game. It also provides great utility with Knock Off and slow U-turn, making it one of the best Pokemon for any team needing a solid pivot.
  • A- -> A+: Snorlax is a very effective bulky setup sweeper when inheriting Poison Heal from either Breloom or Gliscor. Offensive teams struggle to break Snorlax after a few Curses, while stall finds Snorlax difficult to get rid of due to the longevity Poison Heal gives it. A set using Belly Drum and Extreme Speed from Linoone is also usable, while this falls short against Unaware it makes up for it by decimating offensive teams without Psychic Terrain up. While it rarely deviates from these sets, their effectiveness is enough to give Snorlax a place in A+.
  • A- -> A: Garchomp is another Pokemon rising for its consistent offensive presence in the metagame. The most noteworthy set Garchomp runs is its Mold Breaker setup set, which can inherit from Rampardos, Haxorus or Pangoro. This set allows Garchomp to muscle past common Unaware checks like Celesteela and Suicune, making it a great tool against balanced and stall teams. Garchomp is also effective when inheriting from Zygarde, which gives it near-unresisted coverage with Thousand Arrows as well as the always useful Extreme Speed. Overall Garchomp is a very solid choice and definitely worthy of a rise.
  • B -> A-: Mega Mawile is one the only Pokemon with access to Huge Power, which makes it a formidable wallbreaker once it mega evolves. Mega Mawile is not limited to threatening bulkier teams, its solid defensive typing and an incredibly powerful Extreme Speed means it is very scary for offensive teams as well. B was definitely underselling Mega Mawile's ferocious capabilities, so it has risen to A-.
  • B- -> B+: Chandelure is an absolutely terrifying wallbreaker when inheriting from Torkoal, it can either be a vicious cleaner with Choice Scarf or blow back most walls with Choice Specs. The meta being less prepared for Torkoal inheritors since Blacephalon left is a huge bonus for it, and it's overall one of the hardest offensive Pokemon to check the metagame has.
  • B -> B+: Alolan Marowak is an extremely threatening wallbreaker when inheriting from Victini, V-create alone gives it the power to smash through anything that doesn't resist it in a single hit. Also underrated is Alolan Marowak's ability to run Trick Room in its 4th slot, which makes it very troublesome for offense to handle. The meta has gotten slightly friendlier to Alolan Marowak with Flash Fire being less common and bulkier teams being more common, so it has risen to B+.
  • B- -> B+: Mega Sableye is a key component of practically every stall build, and stall is an incredibly good playstyle right now. Magic Bounce, the ability to check Mega Medicham and the ability to run any one additional utility move make it an obligatory inclusion on strong stall teams. To reflect the dominance of stall in the current metagame, Mega Sableye was given a rise to B+.
  • B -> B+: Toxapex is another Pokemon rising for its prominence on stall teams. Toxapex is able to check a huge number of key Pokemon in a single slot when it inherits Motor Driver from Emolga: Keldeo, Tapu Koko, Victini inheritors and Kecleon inheritors. These Pokemon pose massive threats to stall, so Toxapex's ability to compress checks to all of them into a single slot is immensely valued. Toxapex's rise reflects the larger trend of stall teams becoming more dominant in the meta.
  • UR -> B: Zeraora was initially placed in B. It functions similarly to Tapu Koko, but also sees use as a suicide lead that outspeeds Aerodactyl while not dying to Scarf Archeops. Otherwise the two are quite comparable, Zeraora can run many of the same sets like Sheer Force and Protean, all with higher Speed. The lack of a second stab move holds it back a fair bit, but I'm personally open to raising this in the future.
Drops:
  • S -> UR: banned :'(
  • A+ -> A: Mega Alakazam is still an incredibly good cleaner when inheriting from Tapu Lele, but its tendency to struggle against common blanket checks holds it back. Alolan Muk, Celesteela and Magearna have all increased in usage which limits Mega Alakazam's effectiveness in the current meta. It's still one of, if not the best mega at the moment, but not quite on par with the Pokemon in A+.
  • A -> B: Mega Lopunny was agreed to have been placed too high initially. While its solid speed and power make it useful against offense, it falls flat against the common bulkier builds of the meta. It also struggles against Choice Scarf users and the abundant priority found on offense, so B more accurately reflects its usefulness in the meta.
  • B+ -> B: One of the more borderline drops, Mega Charizard Y almost always inherits from Victini to act as a powerful mixed wallbreaker. While it was immensely threatening for stall teams the last time Inheritance was OMotM, its potency has dipped now that stall commonly runs Toxapex to counter it. Naturally, its low physical bulk, so-so speed and Stealth Rock weakness hold it back greatly when playing faster teams. While it appreciates a decline in Flash Fire usage, the meta is well enough prepared for its presence that a drop to B more accurately reflects its viability.
  • B -> C+: Latios sees very little usage, but when it is used it usually inherits from Tapu Lele or Nidoking to take advantage of Psychic Surge and Sheer Force respectively. These sets are decent, but usually fail to do much the common special blankets in the meta, so it fell to C+ where it more closely mirrors its neighbours in viability.
That's all for this update, feel free to comment on any of these shifts or to make your own noms!

Also, we've added 2 new samples, my stall and a Mega Alakazam bulky offense by Funbot28! Any submissions for sample teams are welcome and appreciated!

EDIT: Added a few shifts I missed while making this post

Last edited:

anaconja

long day at job
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
1544490433598.png

I think I'll be voting no ban for Murkrow, because it's not inherently broken. I used mostly stall and semistall teams to get reqs, and there are plenty of stallbreakers that don't rely on stat boosts (such as Kecleon-Azelf, Mawile-Tapu Koko, and other more niche breakers like Octillery-Heatran and Sun-boosted Victini inheritors). Additionally, I don't believe that the banning of Murkrow will impact stall as people think, because common Mold Breaker abusers such as Haxorus-Garchomp and Rampardos-Terrakion are walled by Celesteela and Buzzwole, respectively, which do not require Prankster to check setup. A better way to allow more playstyles to function effectively is to allow mons to inherit from Megas and Ubers (as I've mentioned before), which gives BO and offense more sets to break stall, such as Drizzle + Water Spout, Teravolt + Hone Claws, and Fairy/Dark Aura.

Additionally, I'd like to add some noms.
Marowak (Kecleon) UR -> B+ or A-
The Kanto version has a good niche over Alola in its resistance to Stealth Rock and immunity to Electric, though Alola has more resistances.

Toxapex B -> B+, move Emolga to first
Toxapex is amazing at checking mixed attackers like Kecleon-Azelf, Victini inheritors, and Tapu Koko, though it is pretty passive with a lackluster attacking movepool.

Chandelure B- -> A-
Salazzle B -> A-
I have no idea why these are so low. Drought Choice Specs Eruptions hit like trucks and also help setup for Victini inheritors to smash through opposing stall, while Scarf is a nice special revenge killer on Chandelure that doesn't lose to Alolan Muk (although it needs full health).

Tyranitar-Mega C -> C+ or B-, add Mew
With Drought abusers on the rise, Tyranitar-Mega is a really nice special wall that beats them both reliably. Mew gives it Knock Off, Will-o-Wisp, and U-Turn.

Doublade C+ -> B- or B, move Swoobat up
Doublade checks things like Terrakion, Tapu Koko, and Archeops super nicely, which otherwise threaten stall teams. Its weakness to Knock Off and competition with Sableye-Mega hurts it, though.

Cobalion (Hawlucha) UR -> B-
Cobalion @ Fightinium Z
Ability: Mold Breaker
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance
- Roost
I faced this a few times during my reqs laddering, and goddamn is it annoying. Doesn't care about Masquerain Buzzwole at all, doesn't care about Toxic, doesn't care about Knock Off, really nice offensive typing. Give it cleric support and it gives stall hell.

Screenshot_2018-12-11-18-19-10.png

ban Murkrow
I ABSOLUTELY agree with the opinion of drampa's grandpa.
I think what we considered as "broken" is not just the set of Murkrow-whatever but the whole playstyle of stall. So even through banning Murkrow as a donator seemingly effects small but it at least gives us a chance
to avoid got double counters of any of your mons, and it also allow some specific sets not to be walled easily like taunt nasty spot Charot-Gardevoir.
I used my rain team to climb the ladder. I only
met full stall once and won by opponent's mistake. I luckily got this score and I believe the meta will be better after that change.
There is my team:
Buzzwole @ Fightinium Z
Ability: Regenerator
Happiness: 0
EVs: 248 HP / 80 Atk / 180 Def
Impish Nature
- Knock Off
- Superpower
- U-turn
- Defog

Swampert-Mega @ Swampertite
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Liquidation
- Roost
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Ability: Swift Swim
Modest Nature
- Focus Blast
- Sludge Bomb
- Surf
- Knock Off

Xurkitree @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Thunder
- Earth Power
- Ice Beam
- Rock Polish

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 244 SpD / 12 Spe
Calm Nature
- U-turn
- Roost
- Air Slash
- Toxic

Goodra @ Damp Rock
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Impish Nature
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- Roost
- Defog

excuse my poor English:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)