Initial Little Cup Banlist - Voting Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Well, it’s gotten far enough into the newest generation of Pokemon that we need to start building up a metagame. The first step of the process is figuring out what is too powerful to even start out playing with, as discussed here.

The Pokemon you can vote out are:
Code:
Scyther
Sneasel
Tangela
Yanma
The items:
Code:
Berry Juice
Evolution Stone
Here’s how to vote:

If you would like to vote on which Pokemon should be banned and which should not, you need to PM your vote to both Vader and Dubulous. Your ballot should consist of the Pokemon/Items that you would like banned, bolded. In addition, you should include a list of Pokemon/Items from the above list that you would like to be included in the metagame, in regular text. You should also include reasoning for each decision you make. Any Pokemon from the above list that you leave off of your ballot will be counted as an abstention from you. Don’t go overboard with this, guys. Just include a few sentences--appeal to our common sense.

The deadline for your ballots will be Monday 15 November at 11:59:59 EST.

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
The results are in!

We received 16 votes total, but disqualified several due to insufficient explanation provided. If your vote was denied, then we did not pm you for additional reasoning. For future reference, both Dubulous and I prefer a few sentences for each vote without any "see above"s or "do I need to say it?"s. We let a few things slip this time that we won't next time, since this was the first one. If you are confused as to why you were denied, you contact either myself or Dubulous and we can tell you. We'd like to thank everyone who participated, accepted or not and if you were denied, we hope to see you make an acceptable submission next time, and for everyone to continue enjoying LC!

So, without further ado, the 8 accepted voters:

Code:
  Banryu
  Crux
  Darkamber8828
  Destiny Warrior
  Elevator Music
  Heysup
  Kokoloko
  NailsOU
And the results:

Scyther: Banned, unanimous
Sneasel: Banned, unanimous
Tangela: Banned, 7/8
Yanma: Banned, 7/8
Berry Juice: Banned, 6/8
Evolution Stone: Unbanned, unanimous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)