Interactive Maps

Really excellent maps! I wish I had these a month ago instead of going insane by just using the vague location references on serebii.

I would have just added a little thing to the Pokemon one, slightly change the map gamma based on daytime selection.
Not really necessary but having visual feedback of what you have selected is always nice.

Really excellent maps! I wish I had these a month ago instead of going insane by just using the vague location references on serebii.

I would have just added a little thing to the Pokemon one, slightly change the map gamma based on daytime selection.
Not really necessary but having visual feedback of what you have selected is always nice.
I can see about implementing it. For the daytime, there actually isn't a single spawn that changes for morning/day/evening (I was just too worried about breaking it by removing that option), but the color of the hover text background changes for day/night at least. But I can also look into adding a slight tint to the map itself.

Serebii's had these kind of maps for a while

No, not really, but thanks
I was replying to worldie specifically, since I actually mentally put in "wisps" which was my primary usage, but..
https://serebii.net/pokearth/hisui/obsidianfieldlands.shtml

Your maps have better visual flair & doesnt have the awful zooming and movement nonsense Serebii's does and are a lot more straight forward (serebii has a bunch of filters you have to turn on & off + you display rates all on one page), so yeah I'd have liked to use these instead personally, but serebii did have them

I was replying to worldie specifically, since I actually mentally put in "wisps" which was my primary usage, but..
https://serebii.net/pokearth/hisui/obsidianfieldlands.shtml

Your maps have better visual flair & doesnt have the awful zooming and movement nonsense Serebii's does and are a lot more straight forward (serebii has a bunch of filters you have to turn on & off + you display rates all on one page), so yeah I'd have liked to use these instead personally, but serebii did have them
Ohhh gotcha okay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)