International Wi-Fi Tournament - 2012 Spring Friendly - WON BY JIVETIME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, his team was Politoed/Kingdra/Ferrothorn/Ludcolo/Toxicroak and some other Poke I had already forgotten. I browsed this thread and it turns out he DCes on almost everyone. Shame, really.

My current DC rate is 36%. I guess I can kiss goodbye to the rankings now :/
Was he from? spain, because if he was he also disconected me 3 times when I was going to win him, his team was toxicroack, politoed, ferrothorn, ludicolo, kingdra and the last poke was thundurus, he's very n00b

Yes, his team was Politoed/Kingdra/Ferrothorn/Ludcolo/Toxicroak and some other Poke I had already forgotten. I browsed this thread and it turns out he DCes on almost everyone. Shame, really.

My current DC rate is 36%. I guess I can kiss goodbye to the rankings now :/
That makes two of us...
143 Battles
I lost count on the disconnections but if I had to guess I would say 55-65.
What would my disconnection percentage range be assuming that those disconnection figures were indeed accurate?

Wow, just had a pretty weird battle against 11:11pm. Ended up losing 0-2 to Covet Ambipom... LOL. Oh well. I'll put in maybe 100-110 battles into this thing, nothing more.

Was he from? spain, because if he was he also disconected me 3 times when I was going to win him, his team was toxicroack, politoed, ferrothorn, ludicolo, kingdra and the last poke was thundurus, he's very n00b
I didn't pay much attention to his location but it is very possible it was him.

Btw. Does anyone know whether DCs that happen before the team selection screen pops up count to your overall DC count?

I just edited the spreadsheet to include a correct D/C percentage. Might do something else to it if requested.

Good luck to everyone :)
<3 everyone give this guy a high five

EDIT: That is a good question Redtype, I'd like to know as well tbh. It's happened to me like 3 or 4 times now.

I think I just battled against Groose from here. Nice match, lots of hax for both of us xD
I am PEDRO from Brazil/Rio de Janeiro.

LOL so I just had a battle against someone from Europe (forget the country) and it turns out that he plays me really well, I make two mispredicts, and bam just like that it's 1hp -2attack mamoswine vs a 20% chandelure that's scarfed. I'm like "well, gotta crit an ice shard."

Welp, I crit ice shard. Sorry to whoever that was- you played an excellent match- >_< but man I wanted that so bad.

66-52221-47416 is the video of the ice shard crit. You'll see some brutally obvious misplays by me ;-;

The live update thread will be less constant now but I will do it 3-4 more times tonight yet. I'm hanging out with a friend.

LOL so I just had a battle against someone from Europe (forget the country) and it turns out that he plays me really well, I make two mispredicts, and bam just like that it's 1hp -2attack mamoswine vs a 20% chandelure that's scarfed. I'm like "well, gotta crit an ice shard."

Welp, I crit ice shard. Sorry to whoever that was- you played an excellent match- >_< but man I wanted that so bad.
that was sewadle aka luca, the winner of milan (seniors) ;)

Just got some slight hax on Drifter from California. His Heracross' Megahorn missed Cresselia the turn she used Trick Room and Druddigon's Crunch crit Chandelure off the back to stop her Imprison (although that was decent prediction on my part).

Is Euan around here? His rating was 1798 and he just beat me thanks to a crit with Night Slash :(
I am now :) been lurking for a while so now is a good time to make a profile. Yeah sorry about the hax, i think that was the only shot i had against beating you. Up to 1813 thanks to that win now :)

Pedro from Brazil, Rio de Janeiro DCed on me as I was about to win. His rating was in high 1800s.

Shame because the battle was pretty good (unlike about every other one I had today).

Going against Cezar with 1914 rating, gonna get rocked.

Nevermind. KO'd his Scrafty and he DC'd. Guess that's why he's 1914. I thought he was someone from here. - Used Scrafty, Salamence, Chansey as the ones I can remember.

Don't know them, but that would be why they played so well haha. Tell him I'm sorry for the 6% chance hax, and that he played a fantastic game.
haha its ok, also gg ^^"
but it wasn't scarft and thanks for uploading :)

i have atm a 1741 ranking. 1780 is my target for today ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)