International Wi-Fi Tournament - Autumn Friendly [OVER - Rankings Released Nov. 1st]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I know, I was just talking at that point, but I also wanted people to relax and sleep since it's probably going to end up the same either way, and because choosing to outrun sleep for a night didn't work so well for me.
Yeah, I woke up super early for this and if at the next hour its still not up, I'm going back to bed. -__-

Wasted about an hour and a half of sleep ~_~. Glad I didn't wait any longer. I probably shouldn't care as much for this since it appears that the wifi battles fail to keep track of D/C's, but I have a full VGC team ready and I'm tired of fighting drizzle/drought teams online. They probably did not want people swarming the global thing all at once by not specifying a time, but that's a bad excuse :l.

7:15 pacific time, still not up :(
gamefreak sure is good at trolling. i'm probly not going to get in if it goes up today, my school web blocker blocks the website

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
We can always use it to see the amount of smogon players that actually made it to the registration spots ;)
Edit: ninja'd

That rude of TPCi.

And now this thread becomes "GBU registration is not up" Complain thread. XD
Patience, everyone...

It's not 9 am in Seattle(where NoA headquarters is based at), yet...

9 am is the hour that starts the common workday, right?

I won't recommend saying "email Nintendo about it" until I find out that it's still not up even after the first 15 minutes of the common workday, Seattle time...

It's still the 8 am hour in Seattle, if only near the bottom of that same hour, so don't complain just yet...

I'll actually rage so much if the damn thing goes up in 2 hours more, I'll be stuck in a stupid university thing that at this point can't bring myself to give 2 cents about.

Does anyone know how fast the JP tournament filled up? Because I'm pretty sure there's at least 10x as many hardcore JP players vying for a championship than western players.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Does anyone know how fast the JP tournament filled up? Because I'm pretty sure there's at least 10x as many hardcore JP players vying for a championship than western players.
The Japan Cup had no limit in regards to competitor slots as far as I am aware.

Hopefully we don't have to wait too much longer. I'm sure we'll see an influx of posts in this thread stating when sign ups are open - if you're checking this thread every so often for the next few hours I'm sure you'll get in. I may even take days to fill up for all we know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)