International Wi-Fi Tournament - Autumn Friendly [OVER - Rankings Released Nov. 1st]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zzzz..... just tasted Scarf Terrakion... taste badly. Lost due to it. :(
I am losing my ratings, and a trainer just ragequit when I am about to win.
kind of demoralizing. :(

Supe

would you suck the poison out
Although this is incredibly fun, the DCers are totally ruining it for me. I've played 10 matches and 6 have been DCs. I decided when this was announced that I wouldn't take it seriously and just play to have fun. I'm using the same silly gimmick team I used at Worlds lcq, but I think it's backfiring and making people rage quit on me. It's lvl 1 whimdeavor TR. As soon as endeavor hits, people just give up.

Anyways, OT is Supe from California.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

Yeah so I did a few more...

Current Record: 26W/6L

Richard: Won, 2-0
Zero: Lost, 1-0
Zero: Lost, 2-0
PABLO: Won, 3-0
PABLO: Won, 3-0
zel.: Won???, 4-2 (d/c)
Renka: Won, 3-0

Lost my first, then won 7 battles in a row. Last one was a realy cool battle so I saved it.

16-21089-21325

Had some DC's, some before the battle even started and some ragequits. Not that much. I have a rating of 1585 now.

^i battle BZ? Funny tho I was gonna lose but then HE(SHE?) D/C'D and I was breathing a sigh of relief. Also I might keep recored of OT's i battle.

EDIT: Are people on #smogonwifi discussing this?
God damn it, I'm BZ but my mom came in and yelled at me and stuff and shut my DS down >_>

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
I got into the lower 1700s last night, then hit the hay. Gonna pick it up this evening. I've had a few people DC against me, but it doesn't seem to be as much as normal randomwifi. Sure hope they don't count against me. Don't see how anybody could stay in the running if that's the case.

My OT is SNAIL. I guess I lost to Enfusion at some point.

Enfusion, were you the guy using... the Chandelure (Don't want to reveal your team)? That pissed me off so much.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
after 17 matches, don't know how many DC's though I had 4 losses I know of including one to Human, my rating is up to 1605.

I have 4 recorded battle videos so far which I'll highlight and/or hope to have uploaded to youtube at some point.

My OT = goatee

24 played = 24 win

1730 points

I'm RubeNCB from Spain
Interesting. I played 21 matches until now, won all of them and have 1736 points. This can only mean that beating opponents with a higher rating gives more points than beating opponents with a lower rating.

Only 1 disconnect until now, by a Spanish player jajaja

My OT is SNAIL. I guess I lost to Enfusion at some point.

Enfusion, were you the guy using... the Chandelure (Don't want to reveal your team)? That pissed me off so much.
Yes, lol. Apologize for bringing your score down a little... (Just woke up.)
Dead men are not supposed to tell any tales. I think that applies to fainted Pokemon, too, so thanks for not revealing anything.

I don't use that strategy outside of this Unova VG. You'll always see me using my unusual, yet very effective, mono-ice team (hence my avatar).

But... since this is Unova VGC, it gives me a slight mathematical margin against almost every team that is pure offense, no matter the weaknesses.
Again, I am using a team modeled after a novel written in 1909 (lol), so I gotta make up for the lack in potential/synergy.

Oh wow, everyone got a huge head start on me. I've only done one match so far (just woke up) and it was a 4-0 victory without him even making a move.

Wins: 4
Lose: 0
DC: 2
Ranking: 1556
Notes: Leonard DC. That's brings me to 2 DCs. Hopefully it won't effect anything

And on that note, I'm going to take a break and play some Professor Layton.

I'll update this post later if anyone cares :P.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
One of my battle videos shall highlight how to handle terracott and certain trickroom intended teams, and remember

may the hax be with us!

OT:Rex
Memo:My favorite Pokemon is Stunfisk

just started out Im 1-1 with 2 D/C's

Edit:
Record after
David- Win (4-0)
ZENEMIJ- win (3-0)
LOC-wining but DC (4-3)
Dark-loss (1-0) GG
STEVEN-winning but DC (4-2)
Chris- DC'd after 1st turn (3-4)
Emma-DC'd after 1st turn (4-4)
PRO-D-DC'd like a Pansy after my amazing comeback (1-1)
Satoshi-DC'd like a pansy after his Zoroark died (2-1)
Gon-Dc'ing Pansy (4-1)

Katakiri

Listen, Brendan...
is a Researcher Alumnus
I'm Kata from Ohio. I have a Sand Team with an Accelgor/Archeops lead so you'll know it's me.

Getting really tired of Rock Slide missing... Hasn't cost me a battle yet but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)