International Wi-Fi Tournament - Autumn Friendly [OVER - Rankings Released Nov. 1st]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure I'm the only one running double cute in a team, that means Whimsicott and Cinccino, and the only one using that chinchilla for that matter.

Here are some of my recent battles (sloppy but readable):

tournament standings:

39-3 Rating 1810

Battle 17: vs. benito 4-0 W
vs. Jake 3-0 W
vs. The Spy 4-0
vs. Jason 3-0 D/C on last Pokemon
vs. Max 0-2
vs. Steve 3-0
vs. Emily 4-0
vs. Jack 2-0
vs. ??? 3-0
vs. Alex 3-0
vs. Luis D/Cer after his Focus Blast missed and his Hydreigon went down
vs. Andrew 4-0
vs. Edwin 4-0
vs. Kaleb 4-0
vs. Blaine 4-0
vs. Haxkn 4-0
vs. ??? d/c
vs. Alberto 4-0 D/Ced but results were already on their way over so it was no use >:D
vs. DTIsra 2-0 on him he was 1760 and he d/ced no surprise there sucks he's probably going to get booted from the tourney, douche
vs. Sam 4-0
vs. Tommy 3-0
vs. Amber 3-0
vs. White <-- Really OG name 2-0
vs. Harley 4-0 ASCENDED INTO THE 1800s ;)

Current record is 39-3 at 1810. :)

Tell me if I battled you!

Haha, my accelgor isn't sashed but I don't choose him in a battle I know he won't work in.

Jealous of the one cryogonal I saw, he's my third favorite pokemon. I could make a pretty good team with one if I could use abomasnow. :P

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm pretty sure I'm the only one running double cute in a team, that means Whimsicott and Cinccino, and the only one using that chinchilla for that matter.
For the record, I used Cinccino in my VGC regional team. But I dropped it because my current team pretty much always beats both genies already.

soul_survivor

VGCPL Champion
good job rukario, and cybertron breaking 1800. Ugh its been so hard lattering lately. Im approximately at 1851, and am battling 1500 and below. I mean serially whats 4 points gonna do if im tryna make 1900.

Playing Supe... I think. I'm pretty sure I'm going to lose, lol.

EDIT: I got lucky with a flinch, but it happens. (Not sure if it mattered) Best game I've had so far.

good job rukario, and cybertron breaking 1800. Ugh its been so hard lattering lately. Im approximately at 1851, and am battling 1500 and below. I mean serially whats 4 points gonna do if im tryna make 1900.
I hope I'm not opening Pandora's Box, and I don't approve of the following, but what I've been seeing a bit is that Players with much higher Ratings are disconnecting right when they see my Rating (which is not as high as theirs). Maybe they're scouting for only High Rated battles, so as to not risk their Rating on a tiny reward from a lower ranked opponent while going for bigger gains from battling only higher ranked opponents.

I have not seen a single Amoonguss in a preview yet :x

Cinccino is flimsy (but outspeeds Genies/Terrakion) but Amoonguss can take it out with Effect spore hax

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus

Cinccino is flimsy (but outspeeds Genies/Terrakion) but Amoonguss can take it out with Effect spore hax
clearly we haven't battled yet lol
I don't even remember how much I'm ranking since I's charging my DS before going back to action :3

Team Rocket Elite

Data Integration Thought Entity
is a Top Researcher Alumnus
I hope I'm not opening Pandora's Box, and I don't approve of the following, but what I've been seeing a bit is that Players with much higher Ratings are disconnecting right when they see my Rating (which is not as high as theirs). Maybe they're scouting for only High Rated battles, so as to not risk their Rating on a tiny reward from a lower ranked opponent while going for bigger gains from battling only higher ranked opponents.
That would be my guess as well. Risking 28 points to earn 4 points isn't that great a trade off. That's a large hit to take if you get a bad flinch or crit.

soul_survivor

VGCPL Champion
hah, probably are. But in all seriousness I just battled a pretty damn hard 1495. I only got 2 points!!! Im seriously just gonna stop for now.

I have, my Chandelure/Hydreigon found them pretty yummy, and my Cinccino had a field day with safeguard (as a single player, I never knew this thing could possibly be useful).
"And thus the silent D/C'ers that lurked this thread silently walked away, knowing that Enfusion's idea would give them the tittle, no longer they would be looked down upon for being sore-losers, they would be known... as champions".

Supe

would you suck the poison out
Playing Supe... I think. I'm pretty sure I'm going to lose, lol.

EDIT: I got lucky with a flinch, but it happens. (Not sure if it mattered) Best game I've had so far.
That was a really great battle man, thanks! And yea, that first turn flinch really screwed me, but it was still a ton of fun and I at least made it somewhat close. Playing someone from the forum definitely makes this thing more fun!

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Went up against Saiqo or something like that from Mexico, he was also using Thundurus/Zebtrika (except he didn't use Zeb against me). DC'd after I won.

That was a really great battle man, thanks! And yea, that first turn flinch really screwed me, but it was still a ton of fun and I at least made it somewhat close. Playing someone from the forum definitely makes this thing more fun!
Same here. Flinches are a bitch. It cost me a match yesterday.

V4Victini

再起不能
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnus
Just realized half my team was beaten by an underleveled Darmanitan and a Dewott. o_o. LOL!

-EDIT- Just lost 70 poits. My fault ad WoW missing twice didnt help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)