Inverse Battle Viability Rankings

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Banner by Sobi
Approved by Eevee General and The Immortal on PS!
Credits to Kl4ng for creating this, making the original VR, as well as Adrian Marin, Chopin Alkaninoff, Deathly The King and NOCturnal hunter for helping him. This is thanks for putting so much hard work into this thread!

NOTE: Thanks to sin(pi) and Dr. Phd. Bj for helping with the updated VR!

Welcome to the official Inverse Battle Viability Rankings topic. You should know the drill by now; In this thread, we as a community will rank every single usable Pokemon into "tiers." In this thread, you're encouraged to post your thoughts and opinions on the various Pokemon that are usable in Inverse Battle and what tier they should fall under.

The general idea of the topic is to rank each Inverse Pokemon under "rankings" that go in descending order. Since this is a general tier list, everything is lumped together. There won't be any segregation between offense & defense threats.
  • EX: Meloetta can be ranked in S tier as an offensive threat, Mew can be ranked under A as supportive threat and Avalugg can be can also be ranked in S tier as a defensive threat. These are just examples.
Note that the overall tier list is in alphabetized order.

Below are the definitions of each rank, and they should be read be anyone that wants to participate in the discussion of Pokemon's ranks in Inverse:

S Rank: Reserved for Pokemon that are amazing in the Inverse metagame. These Pokemon are usually able to abuse a variety of abilities effectively, or can just do one extremely well. Their use has low risk involved and high reward exerted. Pokemon in this rank have very few flaws that are patched up by numerous positive traits.
A Rank: Reserved for Pokemon that are fantastic in the Inverse metagame, and can sweep, support, or wall significant portions of the metagame. These Pokemon require less support than most others to be used effectively and have few flaws that can easily be overlooked when compared to their positive traits.
B Rank: Reserved for Pokemon that are great in the Inverse metagame. These Pokemon have more notable flaws than those above them that affect how they function in the tier. Their positive traits still outshine their negatives, but they require a bit more team support to bring out their full potential.
C Rank: Reserved for Pokemon that have notable niches in the Inverse metagame, but have just as many notable flaws that prevent them from being effective. Pokemon in the C tier often require significant support to be effective. Pokemon from this rank tend to face a lot of competition with the more commonly used Pokemon.
D(on't use) Rank: Reserved for Pokemon that are terrible in the Inverse metagame and have no concrete advantage to make them worth using. Pokemon from this rank have multiple crippling flaws that prevent them from being successful a majority of the time, and are severely outclassed because of it.

Inverse Battle Ranking Tier List

S Rank: Reserved for Pokemon that are amazing in the Inverse metagame. These Pokemon are usually able to perform a variety of roles effectively, or can just do one extremely well. Their use has low risk involved and high reward exerted. Pokemon in this rank have very few flaws that are patched up by numerous positive traits.

Meloetta
Porygon2

A Rank: Reserved for Pokemon that are fantastic in the Inverse metagame, and can sweep, support, or wall significant portions of the metagame. These Pokemon require less support than most others to be used effectively and have few flaws that can easily be overlooked when compared to their positive traits.

A+
Avalugg
Beedrill-Mega
Breloom
Chansey
Lopunny-Mega
Porygon-Z
Staraptor

A
Alakazam-Mega
Dragonite
Greninja
Mamoswine
Mew
Sceptile-Mega

A-

Abomasnow-Mega
Alakazam
Celebi
Cloyster
Giratina-A
Landorus-I
Latias-Mega
Latios
Manectric-Mega
Medicham-Mega
Scolipede
Shaymin
Tangrowth
Tornadus-T

B Rank: Reserved for Pokemon that are great in the Inverse metagame. These Pokemon have more notable flaws than those above them that affect how they function in the tier. Their positive traits still outshine their negatives, but they require a bit more team support to bring out their full potential.

B+
Charizard-Mega-X
Charizard-Mega-Y
Entei
Feraligatr
Gliscor
Gogoat
Hippowdon
Keldeo
Kyurem-N
Latias
Pinsir-Mega
Reuniclus
Talonflame
Thundurus
Victini
Virizion
Volcarona
Weavile

B
Absol-Mega
Arcanine
Chesnaught
Cresselia
Garchomp
Gengar
Haxorus
Infernape
Manaphy
Raikou
Rotom-Mow
Suicune
Tyranitar
Ursaring

B-
Azelf
Chatot
Conkeldurr
Gallade-Mega
Garchomp-Mega
Genesect
Goodra
Gyarados-Mega
Heracross-Mega
Landorus-Therian
Mandibuzz
Mienshao
Miltank
Politoed
Rotom-W
Rhyperior
Salamence
Thundurus-T
Tyranitar-Mega
Volcanion
Zapdos
Zygarde

C Rank: Reserved for Pokemon that have notable niches in the Inverse metagame, but even more notable flaws that prevent them from being effective. Pokemon in the C tier often require significant support to be effective. Pokemon from this rank tend to face a lot of competition with the more commonly used Pokemon.

C+
Ampharos-Mega
Azumarill
Blastoise-Mega
Cradily
Crawdaunt
Diancie-Mega
Dragalge
Espeon
Galvantula
Gardevoir-Mega
Glalie-Mega
Houndoom-Mega
Hydreigon
Jynx
Kabutops
Kingdra
Lilligant
Linoone
Metagross-Mega
Nidoking
Nidoqueen
Noivern
Sharpedo-Mega
Shuckle
Swampert-Mega
Slowbro-Mega
Victreebel
Venusaur-Mega
Zangooser

C
Aerodactyl-Mega
Altaria-Mega
Ambipom
Articuno
Cinccino
Dialga
Ditto
Exploud
Froslass
Jolteon
Lucario-Mega
Ninetales
Quagsire
Swellow
Stoutland
Smeargle
Terrakion
Yanmega
Zoroark

C-
Aurorus
Banette-Mega
Clefable
Excadrill
Malamar
Mawile-Mega
Munchlax
Pidgeot-Mega
Regice
Scizor/
Scizor-Mega
Servine
Sylveon
Tauros

D(on't use) Rank: Reserved for Pokemon that are terrible in the Inverse metagame and have no concrete advantage to make them worth using. Pokemon from this rank have multiple crippling flaws that prevent them from being successful a majority of the time, and are severely outclassed because of it.

Aegislash
Aggron-Mega
Blissey
Ferrothorn
Lopunny
Magnezone
Regigigas
Regirock
Sableye-Mega
Slaking
Steelix-Mega

The VR is fully Updated!

Last edited:
No Credits to anyone who helped make it at first?

For instance, Adrian Marin BH, Deathly the King, and a little bit by me, although I was willing to just let the things I did get altered a fair bit by you and Adrian. Not to mention it was basically stopped at B+.

Is Gallade really that worse than Mega Medicham (and to a lesser extent Mega Lopunny)? Less immediate power, but Sword Dance is great and Shadow Sneak is very useful priority (after a SD, it threatens OHKOs on all offensive normal types).

And I think Tangrowth is an obvious omission here... A/A- at worst, since Regenerator is great, Grass type is great and Knock Off is great.

The main thing that both Mega Medicham and Mega Lopunny has while Mega Gallade don't have is unblockable Fake Out +Bullet Punch/Quick attack dual priority. Fake Out makes Mega Medicham and Mega Lopunny some advantages like:
1. Able to Mega Evolve safely without getting direct damage in an offensively oriented metagame, which is important.
2. Having unresisted priority that can break Sash users easily.
3. Mega Medicham's dual priority Fake Out + Bullet Punch makes it able to kill things like Galvantula, Greninja (if it hasn't change type yet), Mega Manectric, Keldeo despite being slower.

Mega Gallade can't do these things which makes it work not as good as it's in OU.

Also I forgot listing some pokes in there. They are:
1. Blissey
2. Tangrowth
3. Chatot
4. Swellow
5. Stoutland
6. Pyroar
7. Noivern
8. Dragalge
9. Tauros

I haven't used them yet but I think they are viable though.

Other viable pokes might include Landorus-Incarnate, Malamar, Froslass, Glaceon, and Regirock - but I've never used these guys either. They're OU according to the stats definition for last month, so they should probably at least be on the rankings...

I don't know much about Inverse, but may I ask how good or how bad Mega Glalie is in this current meta? It can break through the Chanslugg core, has great offensive typing here, and hits super hard. Though this is just on paper, what are its shortcomings in practice? I ask this because of how it has no rank here, and how it seems good on paper.

I don't know much about Inverse, but may I ask how good or how bad Mega Glalie is in this current meta? It can break through the Chanslugg core, has great offensive typing here, and hits super hard. Though this is just on paper, what are its shortcomings in practice? I ask this because of how it has no rank here, and how it seems good on paper.
Aside of breaking Chanslugg, I doubt it'll be good in other things. Having 100 Speed means it isn't fast and it's not bulky either. Ice type is a bad offensive type, being resisted by Grass, Dragon, Ground, Flying. I think it'll have a hard time vs most offensive teams.

It has Earthquake to hit Grass and Flying types, Earthquake can be used to hit Dragons, and there seem to be barely any relevant ground types. Diggersby(Which is being suspected), Mamoswine(Which can be beat after a bit of residual damage), Landorus-T(Albeit, a counter), and Rhyperior(Which I think is 2HKOed after rocks).
And it has subpar bulk, sure, but a ton of high ranked mons have low bulk, like Lopunny and Medicham.
I'm not asking for an S rank mon or anything, I just feel, on paper, this Pokemon deserves a ranking at least.

Like Chopin said Glalie has some rather unideal flaws, but yeah you are right, it's certainly worthy of being ranked somewhere as it's one of the better Megas out there. It also gets Spikes and Taunt which is rather nice. I think B+ might be a suitable rank for it.

Also I forgot listing some pokes in there. They are:
1. Blissey
2. Tangrowth
3. Chatot
4. Swellow
5. Stoutland
6. Pyroar
7. Noivern
8. Dragalge
9. Tauros

I haven't used them yet but I think they are viable though.
I agree with you. Does anyone have any objections with these rankings?

1. Blissey to B+ (Outclassed by Chansey in general, though with a shed shell it evades Gothitelle)
2. Tangrowth to A- (Can run both defensive and offensive sets that can break Chanslugg)
3. Chatot to B- (Unresisted Boomburst, Chatter for set-up opportunities)
4. Swellow to C (Fast and somewhat strong, but very frail, easily walled, and weak to priority)
5. Stoutland to C (Good cleaner under Sand, but can't break Lugg)
6. Dragalge to C+ (Crippling grass weakness and slow, but very strong)
7. Tauros to B- (Can break Avalugg with sheer force ice beam and hit everything else hard with Rock Climb)
8. Pyroar to C- (Normal type attacker with fire type STAB, but rather outclassed)
9. Noivern to C+ (Fast and decently bulky with Boomburst and Switcheroo for Chansey)

So Pory2 is so weak to trapping, should he be A=?
It can run psyshock to give Goth a hard time if it wants to, though barring its trapping weakness it still performs very well against the rest of the tier.

I'd also like to nominate Meloetta for S rank as it's truly an amazing Pokemon at the moment. The amount of work it puts in against the common balanced ChansLugg teams is ridiculous, and stall teams also have a very difficult time handling it. In case anyone here is unaware, I'm referring to this set:

Meloetta @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 80 SpA / 176 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Calm Mind
- Substitute

The EVs ensure 101 HP substitutes that Chansey cannot break with Seismic Toss and enough speed to outspeed adamant Dragonite (the speed can be adjusted based on your needs), and the rest is dumped into special attack. In addition to being a very good set-up sweeper, it can also function as a special sponge in a pinch thanks to its base 128 special defense and significant HP investment. Here are a few replays of Meloetta completely flattening very good players:

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/inversebattle-212483552
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/inversebattle-210428967
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/inversebattle-205672812
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/inversebattle-199248911

It can also run a few other sets such as specs as well, which take advantage of the fact that it arguably has 2 of the best STABs in the metagame.

And finally, I'd like to nominate Staraptor for A+ rank since it's quite frankly in my opinion the best Normal type wallbreaker after Diggersby's ban, and enjoys the fact that its banded set can 2HKO all the Avaluggs that think they can now get away with running a specially defensive spread.

Proposed Changes

Glalie-Mega from Unlisted to B+
Blissey from Unlisted to B+
Tangrowth from Unlisted to A-
Chatot from Unlisted to B-
Swellow from Unlisted to C
Stoutland from Unlisted to C
Dragalge from Unlisted to C+
Tauros from Unlisted to B-
Pyroar from Unlisted to C+
Noivern from Unlisted to C+
Meloetta from A+ to S
Staraptor from A to A+

Last edited:
I actually agree Meloetta to S rank. After using it for a while, it breaks Chanslugg team with ease and it's not that bad vs offensive teams, even before Diggersby and Serperior got banned.

I also think Mega Lopunny should be S rank. Unlike Meloetta, whose hell to face for Chanslugg teams, Mega Lopunny is hell to face vs anyone who doesn't carry Avalugg or Porygon2. It's VERY fast (Adamant Mega Lop outspeeds Jolly Ambipom), doesn't get destroyed by Breloom's Mach Punch (unlike Mega Medicham), and its base form isn't weak to Stealth Rock. It can megaevo without taking any damage because it has Fake Out and it can run variety of moves from Healing Wish, Quick Attack, Toxic, Power-up Punch to coverage moves (although it's not needed in Inverse). In my experience, it easily breaks offensive teams that has no Avalugg or Porygon2. If you don't bring Avalugg or Porygon2, your best bet vs this thing is to bring Scarfers or Sucker Punch users. It's also bulkier than Mega Medicham, so it can take a hit at least.

Also Fake Out + Quick Attack dual priority can revenge weakened pokes.

Porygon-Z should be A+ I think. It's the strongest Normal type Special Attacker and it can either sweep offensive teams after one Agility or break Chansey with Nasty Plot + Psyshock. It can also make Chansey useless with Trick any choice items to Chansey.

Edit: After watching some of those replays, I wanna tell any Avalugg users to run Shed Shell on it. You don't want your Avalugg to be trapped by Goth or Wobb, considering how common they are. It's a good way to keep your Avalugg healthy.

Last edited:
I also think Mega Lopunny should be S rank. Unlike Meloetta, whose hell to face for Chanslugg teams, Mega Lopunny is hell to face vs anyone who doesn't carry Avalugg or Porygon2. It's VERY fast (Adamant Mega Lop outspeeds Jolly Ambipom), doesn't get destroyed by Breloom's Mach Punch (unlike Mega Medicham), and its base form isn't weak to Stealth Rock. It can megaevo without taking any damage because it has Fake Out and it can run variety of moves from Healing Wish, Quick Attack, Toxic, Power-up Punch to coverage moves (although it's not needed in Inverse). In my experience, it easily breaks offensive teams that has no Avalugg or Porygon2. If you don't bring Avalugg or Porygon2, your best bet vs this thing is to bring Scarfers or Sucker Punch users. It's also bulkier than Mega Medicham, so it can take a hit at least.
Agreeing with this. Just being the fastest normal type in the tier already gives it good standing, but when you combine this with more than usable attack, the ability to run adamant, and a secondary fighting type that allows it to pivot into and force out most psychic types with ease alongside giving it STAB one of the strongest physical moves in the game, Mega Lopunny easily fits the bill for S rank in my mind.

Porygon-Z should be A+ I think. It's the strongest Normal type Special Attacker and it can either sweep offensive teams after one Agility or break Chansey with Nasty Plot + Psyshock. It can also make Chansey useless with Trick any choice items to Chansey.
I agree with this as well, seeing double dance sets are impossible to counter for stall and do a number against offense as well, and choice sets are good at revenging/wallbreaking respectively.

Ranks have been updated:

Glalie-Mega from Unlisted to B+
Blissey from Unlisted to B+
Tangrowth from Unlisted to A-
Chatot from Unlisted to B-
Swellow from Unlisted to C
Stoutland from Unlisted to C
Dragalge from Unlisted to C+
Tauros from Unlisted to B-
Pyroar from Unlisted to C+
Noivern from Unlisted to C+
Meloetta from A+ to S
Staraptor from A to A+
Mega Lopunny from A+ to S
Porygon-Z from A to A+

Last edited:
Now I am a bit new to inverse but than cant stop me from having a opinion about the meta.
First of all, i present to you the strongest ghost physicall attacker available, Banette.

Banette @ Banettite
Ability: Insomnia
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shadow Sneak
- Sucker Punch
- Phantom Force
- Destiny Bond

While it dosent seem like mutch, mega bannete is a powerhouse. once mega evolved, its max attack stat becomes 471. Shadow sneak becomes incredibly usefull to revengekill low health normal types sutch as porygon-z, Insomnia can prevent breloom's spore, suckerpunch hits fighting hard, and can be replaced with knok off to disable chanzey if needed, phantom force is banette's strongest STAB attack, dealing massive damage to normal, and can assure its taking something to the grave with itself using prioty destiny bond. While mega banette dose have its flaws, mainly extremespeed, fake out, and inability to hit melloetta with a supereffective move, it should be featured somewhere on the viability rankings.

Accelgor @ Focus Sash/lum berry/weakness policy
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest/Timid Nature
- Bug Buzz
- Energy Ball
- Sludge Bomb
- Focus Blast/rest/endure

Im suprised Accelegor was not included in the original viability rankings. Its movepool of bug buzz,energy ball and sluge bomb make it hit nearly evrything super effectivley, Its speed makes it outrun evrything, including mega lopunny, and can reach even greater heights with unburden, safley outspeeding pretty mutch anything. Sticky hold could also be used to make it immune to fake out/trick item loss and carry a life orb. Its movepool actually gives it more options than what i am showcasing here, sutch as :baton pass,rain dance,recover,spikes,substitute,yawn,endure,gastro acid,me first,giga drain, ect. Altho it dose get outsped by priority, its a great mon to have.

Seeing as I'm working on the OM compendium project and therefore consulting these rankings a lot, I've taken the liberty of making a few rank changes and adding a lot of Pokemon that are viable in the inverse metagame that were missing in the rankings! Only changes involving A or higher were two Pokemon in A- and one in A so the changes shouldn't be that controversial. Here are the changes:

Nidoqueen | B
Giratina-A | B- to A-
Crobat | Unranked (4x weak to grass, fighting, bug, is a poison type that can't absorb tspikes, and can't really touch Avalugg, Chansey, P2 or threaten significant threats in the tier either, giving it no real reason to be used)
Scizor | C- to D
Metagross-M | C to C+
Hippowdon | C to B-
Sableye-M | C+ to C-
Giratina-A | B- to A-
Landorus-I | A-
Glaceon | C
Froslass | B-
Regirock | D
Haxorus | B
Landorus-T | B
Malamar | C-
Slurpuff | C-
Omastar | C
Crustle | C
Carracosta | C-
Jynx | C-
Zoroark | C
Ninetales | C+
Politoed | B
Kabutops | B
Kingdra | B
Houndoom-M | C+
Suicune | B- to B+
Feraligator | B-
Terrakion | C
Shuckle | C+
Aurorus | C
Mandibuzz | B
Exeggutor | B+
Victreebel | C+
Mega Banette | C
Servine | C-
Mega Latias | A
Gliscor | B+
Conkeldurr | B-

In addition, since D rank has always been for Pokemon that people are using a lot that are horrid in Inverse, I've taken the liberty of renaming it to the D(on't use) rank, which should alleviate some confusion to players who thought they were more viable than all unranked Pokemon.

Also I put S and A rank in alphabetic order, might reorder other ranks in the future.

Last edited:

Funbot28

Banned deucer.
Time to revive :afrostar:

A+ -------> S

Chanslugg is basically the best defensive core in the meta, and if Avalugg is in S, why isn't Chansey?

Pro's:
  • Perfect Normal typing which is great in Inverse, with only one weakness
  • Great bulk with high HP stat and Eviolite
  • Great support movepool with Heal Bell, Wish, Toxic, Stealth Rock and Softboiled
  • Overall one of most bulkiest mons in metagame, having access to a great defensive core with Avalugg
Con's:
  • Pretty bad Defense, even with Eviolite
  • Susceptible to Knock Off, which hinders it's defensive capabilities
  • Typing leaves it with no resistances

Overall great mon that walls have the meta, and should raise due to it's great support it can bring

InfernapeTropius11

get on my level
lol chansey's weakness is ghost not fighting have you forgotten this is inverse
He said resist in his post, not weak to, I fail to see how you misunderstood that if you actually read it. Yes Chansey does resist Fighting and is weak to Ghost.

I am undecided though if it should move up. Even though ChansLugg is breakable, every team must prepare for it (which shows it is slightly centralizing) and is a solid defensive backbone for many teams to fall back on. However, the prevalence of strong physical Ice types in the tier (meaning Avalugg can't always switch in) as well as Pokemon like Meloetta (and other special mons with Psyshock) and Gothic trapping it are difficult for Chansey to face (it also still hates KOff). I would probably say it is OK where it is right now (although bear in mind I'm not too experienced in Inverse :p).

I'm curious to know what rank Hoopa-U will be. I feel Hoops will be great in this meta due to it's sole (4x) weakness to psychic and fantastic mixed attacking stats, a nasty plot set appears to obliterate the chanslugg core, and scarf sets obliterate lopunny and meloetta (bulkier variants of meloetta are OHKO'd by psyshock after rocks 50% of the time), all in all a decent mon. Maybe A- for starters.

Wait Wobb is top tier? Why? I mean I love it there cuz it finally gets love but why?
Because trapping is hilariously powerful in Inverse, while a Psychic typing is actually really really good. Only weak to Psychic and Fighting while resisting Dark and Bug (Also Ghost, but whatever), meaning it resists Knock Off and U-Turn, it's able to one-shot many of the one-dimensional attackers that are so effective in the tier, like Mega Lopunny, through Counter or Mirror Coat, and again, trapping is powerful in Inverse. Among other points, Ghost Pokemon are more-or-less unusable in Inverse, so most teams don't have a trapping-immune Pokemon on their team at all, but also it's no longer possible to be immune to Counter or Mirror Coat -in Standard, a Ghost making Physical attacks or a Dark type making Special attacks is only vulnerable to Destiny Bond. In Inverse they're both 100% reliable, barring Shedinja, and Shedinja is worse in Inverse than in Standard, thanks to Ghost being such a defensively awful typing, so it's not a concern.

Grass types dropping Leech Seed on it is one of the only viable things Wobbuffet resents, and honestly Grass types usually run in a more straight attacker direction in Inverse, rather than a Leech Seed/stall-y direction. Stall is just really hard to pull off in Inverse.

sin(pi)

lucky n bad
/me uses a Revive

I'd like to make a couple of nominations.
Tauros from B- to C or even C- : Tauros is ranked because "it breaks Chanslugg" but it can't ACTUALLY do that.
252 SpA Life Orb Sheer Force Tauros Ice Beam vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Avalugg: 187-221 (47.5 - 56.2%) -- 24.6% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
at this point you're running max SpA on a mon with base 40 SpA, and if you run 4 SpA, then you're doing more damage with rock climb.
It can't even reliably 2HKO a healthy chansey:
252 Atk Life Orb Sheer Force Tauros Rock Climb vs. 4 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Chansey: 274-325 (42.6 - 50.6%) -- 2.3% chance to 2HKO
tldr its only niche is a fast normal type physical attacker which isn't a mega, which fits the description for C rank (it isn't entirely outclassed by staraptor, but only because of its speed tier - banded raptor outdamages).

Blissey from B+ to C- or D: With STag banned it's outclassed by Chansey in almost every possible way.

Mega Bee from A- to A+: Mega Bee is insane. The only relevant non-scarfers which outspeed it are MegaZam and Mega Sceptile, neither of which you're stating in on anyway. Bug+Poison is fantastic offensive coverage in inverse, each hits at least 6 types for SE damage iirc and together they're only walled by Grass, and you can run Drill Run to cover that. Protect is mandatory to mega safely and beat Fake Out Lopunny (U-turn OHKOs). Obviously walled by Avalugg but U-turning to a special attacker on the switch lets you keep pressure up, especially if you have a Voltturn core (I've been using specs Raikou to great effect). I'd argue it's S-worthy but it is still more fragile than a paper towel, so maybe not.

Speaking of Raikou, what is that doing down in C? It struggles against bulky teams but its excellent speed tier and good coverage should push it higher, probably B. Electric is actually pretty good for neutral coverage, only resisted by Flying and Water and Raikou gets Signal Beam and HP for those respectively (not to mention Water isn't exactly an excellent typing here, so you can run Shadow Ball/Extrasensory for hitting specific things if you wish).

I had a couple more but they've slipped my mind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)