Tournament Inverse Hit It And Quit It Tournament! (Won by longhiep341!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
inversehititandquitittour.jpg

(I literally stole this op from tcot don't mind me)
(approved by Isaiah and UT)

In honour of Inverse LCOTM, I'll be hosting the Inverse Hit It and Quit It Tournament!

In this tournament, a Pokémon can only be used once by a given player throughout the entire tournament. For example, let's say I bring a team of Zeraora, Avalugg, Articuno, Thwackey, Dragapult and Blissey and win. I may not use any of these Pokémon for the rest of the tournament.

Standard Tournament Rules:
  • All the general tournament rules apply.
  • This metagame, before any Hit it and Quit it banlists take place, will follow the Inverse Banlist. Any and all subsequent bans and unbans will take place in the next round.
  • Matches are playable on the main server. Should this tournament last longer than the time Inverse is LCoTM, Inverse will still be playable as a challenge format.
  • Due to the nature of this tour, activity wins complicate things immensely, so please do your best to make battles happen! If not, I'll have to pick your next-round banlist myself, and you don't want me in charge of that.
Tournament Specific Rules:
  • Lists of every used Pokémon for each player will be kept by the hosts and posted in the thread between rounds. If someone else uses a Pokémon that you have not used yourself, don't worry! You can definitely use that Pokémon. Your banlist is personal.
  • Because of the nature of this tournament, all matches will be best of 1 (the number of Pokémon would be depleted far too quickly otherwise).
  • For the sake of diversity, different forms of Pokémon (like Rotom and Silvally) are considered different Pokémon in this tour.
  • Replays MUST be saved or the battle will not count! The host and your opponents need to see what Pokémon you used in previous rounds.
If you break any of the general or tournament-specific rules stated, you will be disqualified.

Sign-ups will run until Friday, June 10th at 11:59 P.M. EDT (GMT-4) or until 32 players sign up. I doubt we'll get there, but that's my maximum.

Type any form of 'in' to join.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)