Iron Chef Season 3: Underused | EPISODE 9, PHASE 3 (post #252)

Euphonos

inanod ng mga luha; damdamin ay lumaya.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
ADVISORY FROM THE CHAIRMAN:
I have received news that Mega Latias has been suspected in the Underused tier. Since we want teams that can still hold their ground even in Mega Latias's potential ban in the future, both Iron Chefs and participants are not allowed to use Mega Latias this episode (and in the succeeding episodes).

Also, we would like to welcome Lord esche to the Iron Chef staff for scoring the highest average among the participants who have joined in at least three episodes (within Episodes 1 to 5) of UU Iron Chef! He will fulfill the role as one of the highly esteemed Panel of Judges!

Euphonos

inanod ng mga luha; damdamin ay lumaya.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
3, 2, 1...

TIME'S UP!

The team building phase is officially over; allow me to introduce to you the participants for this episode!
Will these participants have what it takes to beat the highly reputable Iron Chefs? Whose cuisine reigns supreme? We will find out in this challenge phase!

As such, participants have until
MONDAY, OCTOBER 30, 9:00 AM GMT -4
to challenge any of the available Iron Chefs.

Allez, cuisine!

vivalospride

been up all year my third eye aint even blinkin’
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
I believe you are referring to your game vs vivalospride. And yeah, unfortunate 50/50
Yeah there was a game where I was paralyzed and I needed no para hax 3 turns in a row and i woulda won but got parad, but i coulda cut it to two, i kinda misplayed so I don't count that as "losing cuz of hax."

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)