Irpachuza's Spriting Hidey-Hole

Irpachuza

You didn't get this far by giving up, did you?
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
Random Battle Lead
Hi All! n.n

I have done some spriting since 10 years ago at least, all for fun and without too much practice
I´ve helped with minor projects here, such as Custom Avatars and AFD sprites

Decided it was time to look for a place that will serve two functions:
1. Taking REQUESTS for all ya beautiful peeps that want something for your projects/avis.
2. Showing off the ones i´ve done just because that´s the whole idea of this forum

So for the requests, basically i'll be taking any type of spriting job/project even if it's not from any technique i show here.
On the same page, I'm gonna take my time when doing them, unless you need it until a certain period of time, so let me know if that's the case and I'll tell you if I can make it on time. Finally, I might ask for monetary compensation since I'm a worker and don't have infinite time.
Anyhow, just post on this thread your req with as much detail as possible, or contact me at Irpachuza#0932 on Discord.

Now, for the part good for my ego, my Gallery:

1593916064135.png
TheCoastsOfToast2.png.png
1612885636486.png
1622209097331.png
1661373100152.png

1679867266839.png
1679867233905.png
1679867237661.png
1679867243274.png
1679867248567.png

1679867277643.png
1679867281451.png
1699742059027.png

These are on PS!

The Kirby one was for TheCoastsOfToast and won Best Custom Avi of 2020 and 2021!
I had the luck of being able to help on this fine project of PS! since 2020, so altough my participation was mostly making shinies and formes (wont post those here) i also made these, and let´s hope i can add more here in the future!

Cursola, Farfecth´d Galar and Sirfectch´d (January 2020 batch)
Zarudeafds.png
daddyrudeafdcd.png
inteleongmaxafdb.png
xurkitree-s.png
vivillon-ocean.png
1597617536430.png
1597617507954.png

Zarude, Zarude-Dada, Inteleon G-Max, Xurkitree Shiny, A LOT OF VIVILLON FORMES, Salazzle Shiny, Unown-L (August 2020 batch)
Full list of formes and shinies here
1617303185320.png
1617303193462.png

Moltres Galar and its Shiny version (April 2021 batch)
I do enjoy making´em based on another mons pallet or design, but it can be whatev its needed, like Retypings
Charizard plom.PNG
Jiggly Kingd.PNG
mana col fla.PNG
Solrock Gast.PNG
vap umb.PNG
Girabambi.PNG
Spina Para.PNG
Wiggly Duskc.PNG
Ditto Fant 2.PNG
Umbreon Fuego.PNG

regihat.png
Made for Abyssal Ruins
squlbarmander.png
Squirtle + Charmander + Bulbasaur for Roginald
hitmonall.png
All Hitmons for lvl100Blaziken
dracopex.png
alakator.png
Dracopex and Alakator for MGenius
hoopa lamp.png
Lampshadow.png
stuff in lamps for i want a lamp
hoopgaleo.png
bon-weag.PNG
Niking-Chari.PNG
I DO LOVE making these. For anyone that is not familiar, they consist of redesigning sprites to another generation style
Revamps
Charmander Rojo-DP.PNG
Croconaw Gold-DPPt.PNG
Dratini Gold-DP.PNG
Magneton Gold-Platino.PNG
Parasect Rojo-Platino.PNG
Shellder Red-Platino.PNG
Staryu Red-DP.PNG
Devamps
GSC
Horsea HGSS-Silver.PNG
Gloom Platino-Silver.PNG
Omastar Platino-Yellow.PNG
Parasect Platino-Red.PNG
Poliwhirl Platino-red 2.PNG
Porygon2 Platino-Gold.PNG
Remoraid Platino-Gold.PNG

Pokemon Red/Green
hoopa rg.png

- So Irpa, are those all you have?
- Thanks for asking, mysterious voice in my head! Ofc not, but the other ones are really dated and bad and please dont see those

Anyhow, I'll be waiting for all of ya! Leave comments, suggestions and critics right under here!
See ya!

Last edited:

sharpclaw

is a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Host
Random Battle Lead
omg THE Irpachuza, spriter extraordinaire and all-around good person, posting a compendium of their work??? you love to see it

Irpa here was also a tremendous help during my design of the RBTT3 Team Victini custom avi, offering advice and helping with a few spot-checks and edits. Highly recommended, would collab again, 10/10 artist right here!

A kind, hardworking, and dedicated fellow. Irpachuza has always been willing to help people out using his unequaled skills in spriting, spreadsheets, and overall design.

His expertise with this stuff is beyond question. His passion and commitment and overall character are lovely. Great dude to work with!

Since Irpa is the fucking bomb, I've asked that he design my recently-won CA. My dream is to have little chef Kirby riding a toast in lieu of a warp star, and I'm convinced he can make it a reality!! I can't wait AHHHH

Irpachuza

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
Random Battle Lead
Tcot´s avi is on the oven ready to be approved! A lot of hours on this one, i hope you are happy with it!

Nalorium there u go, let me know if u wanted something different
punchscizor.png

Haru that´s an avi right? Are you in a hurry? Because i probably can put time on that project after August 7 if you can wait. I want to give it my time but i have a really important exam that day. Also do you have a reference image? Since i googled her and there are a few differnet versions/dresses, etc.

Irpachuza

Random Battle Lead
Something like this, Nalorium ?
trainzor.png

RahelGamer03 that sounds fantastic! Question tho, where do you want the wailord, position wise with the Yoshi?
Also, as i let the other person that asked for a personalized avi, those take some time and i´d love to make it good, so could you wait for me to start doing it after August 7, since i have an important exam that day?

Nalorium

is a Tutoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris the defending BW Circuit Champion
World Defender
View attachment 265402

RahelGamer03 that sounds fantastic! Question tho, where do you want the wailord, position wise with the Yoshi?
Also, as i let the other person that asked for a personalized avi, those take some time and i´d love to make it good, so could you wait for me to start doing it after August 7, since i have an important exam that day?
Incredible work, thank you very much

Raahel

MANO TENGO FE
is a Tiering Contributor
View attachment 265402

Below yoshi it could be and don't worry I can wait long enough for it to be ready

Irpachuza

Random Battle Lead
Haru started with your custom avi a few days ago! Do you want the mask on her head to stay?

Also, i´m glad to let yall know that the new batch of April Fool´s Day sprites has been applied, and I was invited to do a lot of them!
I will post here and on OP the ones that are more relevant, but i´ll also list all the ones i´ve made (including some shinies and a lotta formes from sprites that already existed)

Thanks A Cake Wearing A Hat for letting me help, yall can check the whole batch on his thread here!

Zarudeafds.png
zarudeafdb.png
Zarudeafd.png
zarudeafdbs.png
Zarude and Zarude shiny
daddyrudeafdcd.png
daddyrudeafdb.png
Zarude-dadadadada and its shiny (props to the Sword/Shield Sprite Project for the BW style Zarude)
inteleongmaxafdb.png
Inteleon G-max and its shiny
1597615262299.png
Unown-L and its shiny
xurkitree-s.png
xurkitree-bs.png
Xurkitree shiny
1597615497745.png
1597615502242.png
Salazzle shiny
vivillon-fancy.png
Vivillon Fancy including backsprite and shiny
vivillon-pokeball.png
vivillon-pokeball-s.png
Vivillon Pokeball, including backsprite and shiny
vivillon-archipelago.png
vivillon-continental.png
vivillon-elegant.png
vivillon-garden.png
vivillon-highplains.png
vivillon-icysnow.png
vivillon-jungle.png
vivillon-marine.png
vivillon-modern.png
vivillon-monsoon.png
vivillon-ocean.png
vivillon-polar.png
vivillon-river.png
vivillon-sandstorm.png
vivillon-savanna.png
vivillon-sun.png
vivillon-tundra.png
Each with their respective shinies and backsprites
minior-s.png
minblafd.png
mingrafd.png
mininafd.png
minorafd.png
minviafd.png
minyeafd.png

with backsprites
flabebe-blue.png
flabebe-orange.png
flabebe-white.png
flabebe-yellow.png
floette-blue.png
floette-orange.png
floette-white.png
floette-yellow.png
florges-blue.png
florges-orange.png
florges-white.png
florges-yellow.png

Including shinies and backsprites
araquanid.png
bewear.png
bounsweet.png
brionne.png
bruxish.png
buzzwole.png
celesteela.png
charjabug.png
crabominable.png
crabrawler.png
dartrix.png

(backsprites too)

Last edited:
My good friend Irpa,

I have been always a fan of Android 17 from Dragon Ball Z's design. I was wondering if you have the time to / are able to design an Android 17 sprite of PS!

1600021612398.png

I'm a huge fan of this sort of stance, but you can play around with it, tweak it all you like! No rush my friend! :)

Stay in touch & take care,

Murad.

Irpachuza

Random Battle Lead
My good friend Irpa,

I have been always a fan of Android 17 from Dragon Ball Z's design. I was wondering if you have the time to / are able to design an Android 17 sprite of PS!

View attachment 275459

I'm a huge fan of this sort of stance, but you can play around with it, tweak it all you like! No rush my friend! :)

Stay in touch & take care,

Murad.
Sure! Tell me which one of the three you want

Also Haru sorry for the delay, im working on it rn. Do you want the top mask or no btw?

Irpachuza

Random Battle Lead
As you can see, I've been on a big hiatus here. Im so sorry Haru Raahel i've started your avis but I can't see myself with the time or energy to finish them. And sorry Aquaa i'm dropping yours aswell. Until I decide to come back, this thread will be used for compiling new stuff I do for official things if I have the time, like Custom Avis, AFD sprites for PS and even logos. But for real, avis take me a lot of time because I want to do them good, and I just can't put that level of energy on so many at this moment.

With that said, a few months ago I made Lets In The Sun 's Custom Avi won on the Youtube Room RandPoke Tournament II
1612885203342.png

Also I want to thank everyone that nominated TcoT's Kirby avi for the 2020 Smog Awards, very pleased to see it there!

We'll keep yall udated on the next batch of AFD, hopefully I can sneak in one or two doodles

>>> Im so sorry
We'll keep yall udated on the next batch of AFD, hopefully I can sneak in one or two doodles
You insult me with this comment. How dare you expect me to set a high bar for you like this??? You are a goat spriter and designer and that's the sole reason I approached you in the first place; as a way of admiring your work!!!!! :)

No rush, as always, and you don't even need to do it at all; it was totally an arbitrary request. <3

Happy spriting, dear friend.

Irpachuza

Random Battle Lead
Also I want to thank everyone that nominated TcoT's Kirby avi for the 2020 Smog Awards, very pleased to see it there!
HEY WE WON OMG
c417035f6dd75b93d6697462d977471e.png

When TheCoastsOfToast asked me to do this, and I spent the equivalent time of two books of Avatar The Legend of Aang drawing it, I never expected it to be voted as the best Custom of the year. Thank you all for voting and for the love and care for the things I sprite, this kinds of recognition to my effort, specially during hiatus times, become comforting to even greater extents. And specially thanks TCoT for trusting me with his amazing idea for an avi! I hope in the future I can give yall some other cool stuff; until then, I just can continue thanking everyone and showing my appreciation! <3

Irpachuza

Random Battle Lead
Heyo! Short update, February-March were very busy months for me, but i'm glad to announce that the new batch of AFD Sprites is here, and I was able to make one of them even with my schedule so full

Presenting: Moltres-Galar
1617303067228.png
Normal
1617303100215.png
Shiny

Thanks once again A Cake Wearing A Hat for letting me be a part of this fine project! You can see all the new ones on the link above, the team did a fantastic job!

Irpachuza

Random Battle Lead
NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHING !

Thanks to my good friend Instruct for trusting (and having a lot of patience with) me with his custom avi!

1622125823219.png

It's Diabolos, the final boss from Telefang!

For transparency's sake, I did not make this from scratch, it's a revamp from the original sprite, adapted to the PS' Custom Avatar requirements (shadowing, outlining, less colors, some more details to give it a "Pokémon" style)
1622125998215.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)