Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt
Dragapult acts as a strong offensive SpA attacker and pivot in the team. Fire Blast is in my opinion good for Steel-types that avoid a 2HKO from Shadow Ball, namely Ferrothorn and Corviknight, while also being Dragapult’s best option to damage Grimmsnarl. Thunderbolt can be very useful for breaking past Mandibuzz, after chip damage, and especially physically defensive Toxapex, as well as having a more accurate hit on the aforementioned Corviknight. I dunno if U-Turn is better in this setup.

Corviknight-Gmax
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 32 Def / 136 SpD / 88 Spe
Careful Nature
IVs: 0 SpA
- Roost
- Bulk Up
- Brave Bird
- Substitute

Corviknight makes for an excellent wincon, capable of overwhelming common defensive Pokemon such as Toxapex, Ferrothorn, and Galarian Corsola if it’s running Hex. On top of that, Corviknight is one of the best checks to Excadril this pokemon is very common too. I spread the EV because of corviknight survives a two swords dance boostet Steelspikes from Excadrill after using bulk up. In general corviknight is a good defender all in all an specially after using Bulk Up.

Darmanitan-Galar @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Gorilla Tactics
Happiness: 160
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Icicle Crash
- Earthquake
- U-Turn
Gorilla Tactics combined with a Choice Scarf gives Galarian Daramanitan both immediate power and speed. Darmanitan is the sweeper in the team. Icicle Crash is Darmanitan’s main STAB move, and Flare Blitz covers the Steel-types that resist it. Dynamax allows Galarian Darmanitan to bypass the locking effects of Gorilla Tactics and Choice Scarf, giving it the opportunity to muscle through walls like Ferrothorn and Toxapex even if it has locked itself into an inappropriate move.

Grimmsnarl (M) @ Light Clay
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Taunt
- Darkest Lariat

i would recommend to start with Grimmsnarl just to protect the team at the beginning of the match cause of Prankster ability. Grimmsnarl’s typing and already decent bulk make it very hard to OHKO behind a screen, and Prankster guarantees it goes up. Once screens are up, pokemon like Dragapult and Corviknight have a very easy time of coming in, setting up. Dunno if Grimmsnarl is the beast supporter in the team.

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 24 Def / 232 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball
- Knock Off
Ferrothorn also can be used as starter to set up Stealth Rock e.g. They are very important in pressuring opposing teams as they switch Pokemon, which is why Ferrothorn is so good. Ferrothorn can also annoy other teams with moves like Leech Seed and Knock Off, which whittle or cripple opposing Pokemon. Ferrothorn is naturally a good check to many Pokemon in the current metagame.

Mimikyu @ Life Orb
Ability: Disguise
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Sneak
- Shadow Claw
- Play Rough
I like play Mimikyu cause of the ability Disguise. You can set up Swords Dance, sometimes you can do it twice which makes Mimikyu even more powerful. host- and Fairy-type STAB moves allow Mimikyu to hit the entire metagame for at least neutral damage. Life Orb is the preferred item, as it gives Mimikyu a consistent boost in power, allowing it to hit much harder. Maximum Speed and Attack investment allows Mimikyu to hit as hard and be as fast as possible.

Hello! lordlordy.
I think you wanted to make a balance team and you made a good one, but has some glaring weaknesses, as well as, Dragapult and Corvikinght are not holding an item ( or you just forgot to write up ). I will try to fix some weaknesses with some changes..

Major changes-

:ferrothorn:-->:seismitoad:
Seismitoad @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
Relaxed Nature
- Scald
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Toxic
First, and foremost, the team has a massive weakness to Fire-type Pokemon. While there are not many threatening Fire-type Pokemon in the current OU, Pokemon like Dragapult, Hydreigon, and offensive Clefable usually run Fire Blast or Flamethrower as a coverage move, which might take the team to hell. Therefore, I replaced Ferrothorn with Seismitoad, which still provide Stealth Rock support and check rain teams, but also check the team's Fire weakness. It also provide an Electric immunity, so Pokemon like Rotom cannot mindlessly spam Volt Switch and gain momentum.

:mimikyu:-->:ditto:
Ditto @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Imposter
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Transform
Mimikyu is not doing much for the team, as the team has Darmanitan as a physical breaker, and Mimikyu was causing Type overlap with both Dragapult and Grimmsnarl, making the team more weak to Aegislash and opposing Dragapult. The team also struggles against Setup sweepers like Gyarados. Mimikyu might be able to take a hit thanks to Disguise, but it's too weak to do heavy damage in return, especially if Gyarados is Dynamaxed. I added Ditto just to keep Setup sweepers in check, it also helps against Dynamax. Not much to say about this Pokemon, as it's an overall great revenge killer.

Minor changes-

:corviknight:
Corviknight @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 76 Def / 180 SpD
Impish Nature
- Roost
- Body Press / U-turn
- Brave Bird
- Defog
Sub+Bulk Up Corviknight is a really cool late-game sweeper, but the team lacked a deffoger, which is kinda important in the team with Galarian Darmanitan. That is why, I changed the set to a Defog support set, as this set is better at checking threats like opposing Dragapult, Mimikyu, and Choice Scarf Hydreigon. Body Press is used to actually threaten Excadrill, but U-turn can also be used in this slot to bring in Dragapult and Darmanitan safely.

:grimmsnarl:
Grimmsnarl-Gmax @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 120 Atk / 136 SpD
Careful Nature
- Darkest Lariat
- Spirit Break / Play Rough
- Bulk Up
- Substitute / Taunt
Now the team is pretty bulky, it lacked a proper late-game cleaner, as Darmanitan is not always healthy to clean due to the pressure from rocks. Hence, I changed the set of Grimmsnarl to meet the requirements. It acts as a very effective cleaner while still checking opposing Dragapult and Hydreigon. It's also a great Dynamax user as Gmax snooze acts like Yawn, which puts the opposing Pokemon to sleep the next turn. Play Rough can also be used instead of Spirit Break, as Play Rough is stronger than it, but the SpAtk drop from Spirit Break is generally better. Both Substitute and Taunt are great options, so any of them can be used.

:dragapult: The set is fine, but use a Choice Specs to make it a great wallbreaker. Life Orb can also be used if you don't want half of your team to be choice locked, but it is kinda fine because you can switch moves after Dynamaxing.

I hope that these changes might improve the team. Feel free to ask any question regarding the team :] The final team is down below-
:seismitoad::corviknight::dragapult::grimmsnarl-Gmax::darmanitan-galar::ditto:
Seismitoad @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
Relaxed Nature
- Scald
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Toxic

Corviknight @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 76 Def / 180 SpD
Impish Nature
- Roost
- Body Press
- Brave Bird
- Defog

Dragapult @ Choice Specs
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt

Grimmsnarl-Gmax @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 120 Atk / 136 SpD
Careful Nature
- Darkest Lariat
- Spirit Break
- Bulk Up
- Substitute

Darmanitan-Galar @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Gorilla Tactics
Happiness: 160
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Icicle Crash
- Earthquake
- U-turn

Ditto @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Imposter
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Transform

Last edited:
Thanks for your tipps :) i'll try those improvements. Yeah against fire the team is pretty weak.
I let you know how this will work. Iam on breeding now :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)