itachiSanUchiha's Perfect 5-6 IV/Flawless/HP Shinies (UPDATED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
interested in the flawless ditto, if you still have it. i have a shiny: gulpin, chestnaught, honedge, galvantula, and dragonair (in heal ball). none of which have perfect IV's. lemme know if you are interested. all are kalos born

No,sorry:(

Sorry if i ask you,but why?
Because this, nuff said .
Trade Thread Rules

• If you are trading Pokémon that you did not breed or catch yourself, you must include the name of the original user or OT/ID of that user in the trade details. If you have limited distribution rights, then you must link to the original post or thread which confirms this. For Pokémon that have come from another site, or the GTS, the Pokémon's OT/ID must be posted in the trade details. For Pokemon you did catch/breed yourself, it's fine to just add your OT/ID at the top of the thread and say that any Pokemon without a listed OT/ID were obtained by you and have the OT/ID at the top of the thread.
Also, this is hack Celebi / Modest / 31-31-31-31-31 / Nasty Plot / Gamestop
because of this http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...d-pokemon-blacklist-updated-2-4-2014.3498670/

• The 2011 event Celebi should have the OT WIN2011. OT GAMESTP Celebi are from an unreleased event from the ripping of an unreleased wondercard rom and are hacked.

I'm sorry MOD . i'm not trying to be a mini MOD

I opened this threas months ago,when there wasnt bank and powersaves,and there wasnt problems..i not entered here by long time,so i didnt know this new rule(i think that this is "new" rule)..i will,sorry for it,thank you
And sorry for my bad english

Because this, nuff said .
Trade Thread Rules

• If you are trading Pokémon that you did not breed or catch yourself, you must include the name of the original user or OT/ID of that user in the trade details. If you have limited distribution rights, then you must link to the original post or thread which confirms this. For Pokémon that have come from another site, or the GTS, the Pokémon's OT/ID must be posted in the trade details. For Pokemon you did catch/breed yourself, it's fine to just add your OT/ID at the top of the thread and say that any Pokemon without a listed OT/ID were obtained by you and have the OT/ID at the top of the thread.
Also, this is hack Celebi / Modest / 31-31-31-31-31 / Nasty Plot / Gamestop
because of this http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...d-pokemon-blacklist-updated-2-4-2014.3498670/

• The 2011 event Celebi should have the OT WIN2011. OT GAMESTP Celebi are from an unreleased event from the ripping of an unreleased wondercard rom and are hacked.

I'm sorry MOD . i'm not trying to be a mini MOD
i removed celebi,thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)