Its 2008 Again

BP

Beers and Steers
is a Contributor to Smogon
Covid, E-Girls, Donald Trump, Hot tub steams? Dude what are you talking about. I know both our parents just got laid off and your dads now an alcoholic but you gotta wake up and stop talking nonsense.

Here why don't you come over and we can go make memes about Justin Bieber and twilight sucking. Then we can watch the Dark Knight and play Halo 3.

Last edited:
Here why don't you come over and we can go make memes about Justin Bieber and twilight sucking. Then we can watch the Dark Knight and play Halo 3.
I enjoyed Halo 3 ODST, and recently found out that Halo 3 was actually a different game than ODST. My life was a lie.

BT89

go on, take everything
is a Pre-Contributor
Bro, the new Smash Bros is sick! Have you got it yet? I think that characters like Sonic, Meta Knight, and Ness provide fun characters to play as and against. Apparently, people are saying Snake is really really good? I don't know, I'd have to see what he is like. Anyways, this might just be the best Smash game and the most balanced.

BP

Beers and Steers
is a Contributor to Smogon
in 2008 most of you would not have any clue what was happening and you would be literally shitting your pants

the rest would be toddlers
I'll have you know it its 2008 and I know full well why the housing market bubble burst. Richard (Dick) Fuld or the CEO of Leighman Brothers was doing shitty things with the housing market like loaning out leases to customers who just couldn't afford it. This caused a lot of toxic assets so they had to liquidate them except they couldn't because it was to much money. Instead of declaring bankruptcy Dick Fuld decided to hold out and ended up fucking the bank. This caused him to go out business and plenty of other companies such as GE to file for bankruptcy.

EDIT: Fuck Dick Fuld for turning my dad into an alcoholic.

Halo ODST? Dude it's 2008 that game hasn't come out yet. I didn't even know there was a new Halo game coming out.
I'm a dev

Also, Mario Kart Wii has come out! So far my favorite character is Dry Bones, and he's very... cute?
Screenshot 2021-05-19 14.41.58.png

But yeah, this wiki got going really fast. I don't know how people do this fast, to be honest. Anyways, Dry Bones is fun and I like his acceleration. Speaking of which, this new mechanic (tricking?) is hard to get right. I'm having trouble timing it at the right time, but I'll get it eventually!

Reactions: BP

Fusion Flare

i have hired this cat to stare at you
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
What the hell is with this game? Sizzly Slide??? Bouncy Bubble??? I’m sticking to Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon.

quick, i don't have much time. i'm using a device called the WayBackBack™ machine, and i'm coming from april 2nd, 2021. i need to know what happened to firebot and why. this information could potentially solve a crisis going on right now. tell me, fast.

quick, i don't have much time. i'm using a device called the WayBackBack™ machine, and i'm coming from april 2nd, 2021. i need to know what happened to firebot and why. this information could potentially solve a crisis going on right now. tell me, fast.
dude it's 2008 and we don't give a crap. me and my homies are playing pokemon platinum rn and i gotta say it's a freaking blast. my current fave mon of this era is torterra

no, please. your future could potentially be ruined. i need you to tell me what happened to fireb̸̡̧͇̣̘̩͖̭̪͈̱̻̤̏͐̒́͜ǭ̴̢̣̗̭̞̫̙̞̰̤̝̬̊̄̅t̶̢̛̘̜̬̤̖̯̪͈̖̿̑̉̇́̆̂͛̒͘̕̕͠ͅ.̷̨̢̛̼̜̬̞̋̌̎̈́̊͂̐͝

I cannot wait to read all these cutting edge 2008 cong posts about creationism vs evolutionism, global warming, gun control, feminism, the economic crisis, the presidential race, obama, etc. :')

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)