Abomasnow @ Life Orb
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 16 Atk / 240 SpA / 252 Spe
Mild Nature
- Blizzard
- Giga Drain
- Ice Shard
- Focus Blast

Well, megaboma was banned. So? Aboma is still an A-rank wallbreaker that has the notable advantage of shitting on regen cores, which nobody likes. Flygon is forced out by the promise of ice shard, and blizzard is just so powerful.

Steelix-Mega @ Steelixite
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 232 HP / 112 Atk / 76 SpD / 88 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock

Standard overcentralizing dick (literally). 88 speed to outspeed other M-lix, and slightly increased offensive presence to threaten virizion and the like.

Blastoise @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Rapid Spin
- Protect/Refresh
- Roar

Obligatory spinner. Takes on Cham and Lee relatively well and can threaten a burn. Roar forces out spinblockers into possibly unfavorable matchups. Also takes o non-grass knot delphox pretty well. refresh is an option to get rid of that goddamn toxic, but I'm having trouble deciding which to choose.

Seismitoad @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Earth Power
- Sludge Wave
- Stealth Rock

A switch-in to lix that gets up rocks. Great coverage, bulk, and utility make this set a great check to a number of mons.

Spiritomb @ Black Glasses
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 212 HP / 252 Atk / 44 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Taunt
- Pursuit
- Will-O-Wisp

This thing prevents scarfcham from killing everything. Honestly, pursuit is great and that bul just makes it so useful against melo and even hitmonlee.

Meloetta @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 Def
Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Calm Mind

Bulky team get ripped apart by this set. Sucker almost never KO's, and Focus Blast trashes Dark-types like absol running around the meta atm.

SO WHADDYA THINK? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Let me know what you have to say, or if there's anything I can change.

Brandon, DONT TELL THEM ITS ME

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Hi there, unfortunately I'll have to lock this for the time being as your descriptions are lacking and not up to the standard required by the RMT rules. You need to provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain your choices and their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at other RMTs and the RMT archive to see the kind of detail and format we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)