SM OU It's Quad Weather Bitches | Omari P (1940 elo & Climbing)

Thunder Pwoell

Banned deucer.
This one goes out to False- you're still such a big mad a loser lmao oml banning people for mentioning my name oml some of the bitchest moves I've ever seen goddamn lmaoooooo I hope you get help fam.

What's GOOD EVERYONE. Long time no see, it's ya boy, the skinny legend, mr flex, the mean mr clean: Omari P. Now be warned, this get's pretty profane and offensive but I mean, I don't need a clean version because this shit is clean already. But any since I have quit the ladder has gotten fucking worse lmao oml and I guess this is about as good as it's going to get with gutter trash leaders like false and exploding daisies running scurrying amuck but it's ok you know. Everyone deserves to feel love no matter how trash of a species there are. SO to flex on the haters and losers I decided, lets fuck with the ladder and let's show how much of a joke people's perceptions are. People think rain is the wave? LOL absolute fuck*ng plebs, people that think that are some LAME niggas man. What's really the wave is QUADRUPLE WEATHER. CAN I GET A YEEEERRRRRRRR. To be honest, triple weather could suffice but we are not afraid of a challenge, we are above mere mortals and pond scum (such as fAlSe). So let's get right to it shall we.

Importable:
https://pokepast.es/514946986ad7d48e
1539748741043.png

Charizard-Mega-Y @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Drought
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Fire Blast
- Solar Beam
- Ancient Power
- Earthquake

Venusaur @ Life Orb
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 8 Atk / 248 SpA / 252 Spe
Mild Nature
- Growth
- Solar Beam
- Sludge Bomb
- Earthquake

Tyranitar @ Focus Sash
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 224 Atk / 252 SpA / 32 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Fire Blast
- Ice Beam

Excadrill @ Air Balloon
Ability: Sand Rush
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake

Pelipper @ Waterium Z
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 220 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpA / 28 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Hurricane
- Knock Off
- Defog

Abomasnow @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Wood Hammer
- Blizzard
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard

Overview
Straight out the gate I noticed that there are only a few weather setters in the entire game and abusers, sand being the most egregious (ice sweepers over sand imo) so my setters were fairly limited. At first I tried out toad (I ran scarf toad) but after just straight up losing and team symmetry, I tried out different variants of pelipper, and while slower, the neutral damage to grass proved invaluable. For hail - we have my mane ABOMASNOW. The true real nigga mon imo. People like to think that alolan ninetails is the best hail setter but imo not only are those people naruto loving weebs, they are more unforgivably wrong. See for this purposes, the goal is to get in reset the weather, get out or get down with the fucking CAUSE. Alolan Ninetails for attacking is honestly trash and snow provided coverage and priority. Wood hammer taking lives too. Zard y b/c I know what's up and TTAR b/c it's broken and one of the best mons on this squad. Now for the sweepers - venu is one of the best sweepers in the game in sun it had near perfect coverage and some major damage. Drill bc fuck fairies - I'm actually lowkey mad I had to put this bullshit mon on my team. Drill is undoubtably the worst mon on this team but people in high ladder just love koko so much bc they are meta slave trash and im just tired of this shit like goddamn this tier could be so much better if yall didnt work like a goddamn hive mind. ANYWAY LOOOOOLL now onto the POWERFUL SETS.

1539748741043.png

Charizard-Mega-Y @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Drought
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Fire Blast
- Solar Beam
- Ancient Power
- Earthquake

The realest of the real know that this is main squeeze of ANY powerful squad and a lot of teams just drop to it. You are dropped by the playboy bunny but with thiccness like that who won't drop. One thing to be aware of is that you are EQ. Know that shit and don't be afraid to AP boost up. You'll win off rip

Venusaur @ Life Orb
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 8 Atk / 248 SpA / 252 Spe
Mild Nature
- Growth
- Solar Beam
- Sludge Bomb
- Earthquake

Next one is for the haters, the ones that said that sun is unviable. For the unbelievably ignorant and incorrigibly loserlike haters: venusaur. Now this mon actually was the main sweeper of the team and you pretty much set up and wreaked havoc late game. EQ will straight up KO a heatran and +2 growth is okoing most things that can kill you. Watch out - you're not hp fire but honestly you have enough answers for ferro and scizor. wait until you see the ttar set.

Tyranitar @ Focus Sash
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 224 Atk / 252 SpA / 32 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge/crunch/pursuit/focus punch
- Fire Blast/Thunderbolt/Ou room mods are neo nazis
- Ice Beam

By far my FAVOURITE set on the team, the amazing broken ass ttar. IDK why but people on this site tend to be pretty unwilling to read movesets and get pretty defensive once they learn something new it's like when apes have to learn they get angry. I guess its primal instinct oh well but this set is fucking fire yo. Being sash gives you a lot of boldness and you can predict and oko switches. Scizor : gone, lando lmaoooooooo, ferro: gone. And the best part is you're max attack and spa. You dont need bulk. you don't need speed, you're the best of both worlds and a loving angel on this team. They say ttar is the evil type, but the only true evil are the mods that nommed losers to the ou room ...nevermind

Excadrill @ Air Balloon
Ability: Sand Rush
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake

Trash. Balloon comes in handy a lot and can win games.

Pelipper @ Waterium Z
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 220 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpA / 28 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Hurricane
- Knock Off
- Defog

The second rising star of the show. LIKE OML LOOLLLL Bruh this shis is so fucking heat and many people will hate on it but as I've proven niggas just rage quit when they realize how exposed their teams are to it. Like chansey is beaten by this. Mage is damn near okoed or hit into oko and z hydro is just doing tooooooo much. I had roost but like thats just a meta slave move that really has no use tbh. If you play with a loser mentality you will be a loser. I admit i fell into that roost trap but once I went back to real niggadom and didnt listen to the nazis, the power was sent down from the heavens and I legit went from 1200 to 1920. deadass think for yourselfs fam these people didnt go to harvard they have no real authority. challenge them.

Abomasnow @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Wood Hammer
- Blizzard
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard

Honestly this shit is so clean like EQ on the trans at all times lmaoooo they are so confident their asses wont get hit but get ko'd lmaoooooo..

All in all, people said it was a joke, people said I was washed up, people said what is this? But then got they asses murked by the quad weather tech.QUAD WEATHER BITCHES. WHATCHA GONNA DO... WHEN QUAD WEATHER COMES FOR YOU

High Ladder Replays:
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-821446023
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-821434735
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-821359856
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-821301935
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-821272309
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-821100032

This team so damn cold it came to the server frozen. Yall can thaw it out. Hope all is well except for the haters and losers, as on this site, there are so many.. so so many. Let me know how to improve this in the comments, this is just the beginning.. lets start a movement yall. BTW still relevant: "Now, I know I sound hateful, and that's b/c I am . Ou is a joke right now and topping the ladder was kind of easy since a lot of people have just gotten bad b/c there's not that much skill involved. With mons like the tapus, magearna, greninja, and toxpex you don't need any skill. It's such bullshit. Lets make ou great again! #MOUGA" Like I said, I don't need a clean version of this post because this shit is clean ALREADY. And as for people that are asking if I'm back... hell no lmao

Last edited:

S1nn0hC0nfirm3d

aka Ho3nConfirm3d
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
"QUAD WEATHER BITCHES. WHATCHA GONNA DO... WHEN QUAD WEATHER COMES FOR YOU"

Well the biggest problem I think is obviously rocks (even sash Ttar??), it wouldn't be too hard to keep them up when your bait Peliper is a little lacking on the defensive side, and of course is pretty slow. I'd say rapid spin on Drill, but I guess it kinda needs the coverage. Hard to say what to change to keep those rocks up.

Specifically I remmeber beating your team with WP Garde and screens up, but thats a pretty specific threat I understand.

Bout that Ttar btw, what would you rec for the moves, between crunch/ect and fblast/tbolt? I know you listed a ton, so like do you cycle randomly between them and hope for the right matchup? Just curious.

Also I think this team relies on a ton of shock value, what with the sash on ttar, waterium z on peliper, and scarf Abomasnow. I know you apply this to your opponents being "unwilling to read movesets," but now that you posted this for the world to see, does this not lose value?

I think that theres obviously some intrinsic value to said sets, but like anyone who saw this and wants to keep their Tran alive prob won't stay in on Abomasnow lol. Ice/Ground scarf corverage is great for OU, still i think besides that nice Wood Hammer STAB for a few specific water types, scarf Mamo does the same better. It also help that rock weakness, and give you a scarfer that actually gets passed 360 speed lol.

Past that I think theres actually some semblance of viability for the team, but ultimately I think the gimmick is forced rather than naturally good. Anyways, I think with more exposure to the OU high ladder, you'll start to see whats good and what works sweetie :)

Good team! Keep playing, and you'll conform to OU trends to find more success I'm sure :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)