I've lost passion

Dorron

BLU LOBSTAH
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Champion
I don't enjoy Smogoff as much as I did and I think it is a serious issue for the subforum. Smogoff and me used to complement each other, we were soulmates, we had many projects together. Now I don't even update the rickroll thread (send ideas pls :sob: :sob:) and I'm sick of reading pooped posts. Please send help asap, I promise I will never gonna give you up anymore.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
hi dorron,

i'm very sorry to hear you aren't feeling the Vibe lately in smogoff

i've been speaking to smogoff constituents (or 'users', if you like) and this is a common refrain

i don't know what the solution to that problem is right now, but i can link you to this video from the internet that raises my spirits when they are low

yours,
azhley (new ash(l/e)(e/l)y faction)
x

Dorron, I will tell you the hard truth. Everyone has lost passion. In this day and age, passion is few and far between. In fact, you have more passion than most people on this earth. Hell, all of Smogoff has more passion than most full countries. There really is no good solution to this though. We cannot fix it. Well, unless we do the unthinkable. So Smogoff has a lot of passion, right? We can pass this passion onto other countries. We can make them have passion again. All it will take is a military force and a large loan so that we can provide all of the world with computers so that they may experience the passion that Smogoff has. It'll be perfect. We establish the mods of Smogoff as more than moderators of Smogoff. They shall become moderators of countries, ensuring that they have our passion. If someone tries to deny the passion that we give them, we show them the truth of their own lives and use that military that was previously mentioned. We will give them passion. All of them will have passion. So, what do you think? Ready to join the conglomerate that is Smogoff?

monkfish

what are birds? we just don't know.
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
you cannot be in love with posting without first learning to love yourself. i recommend a posting sabbatical. take some time away from the computer to really focus on the things in life that matter. learn a new language or skill, like cooking. then come back with a fresh, can-do mindset. i believe in you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)