[J]u-da-su's [T]rading [P]ost (Now with HP Fighting DW Porygons!)

MMF

Give me the strength to part this sea
I would like this Bulbasaur with a Modest Nature and the Timid Ninetales with Drought. In exchange I can offer a Flawless Adamant Excadrill, MattJs Landorus, or Fenix's Shiny flawless Durant and Accelgor.

☆ || テイルズ || 21077 || ♂ || Timid/Modest/Bold || Chlorophyll
Dream Ball || Entree Forest || Fire 70 || Lv 10 UT (Bulbasaur) or Lv 31 EV'd (Ivysaur)
31/30/31/30/31/30 || Tackle, Growl, Leech Seed, Vine Whip
6 HP, 252 SpA, 252 Spe || Double Edge, Sleep Powder, Leech Seed, Razor Leaf
Redis: Trophy

cmt for

☆ || Mat (Bond697) || 30160 || ♂ || Timid/Modest || Quick Feet
Premier Ball (Modest) || High Link Forest || Ice 70 || Lv 10 UT (Jolteon)
30/30/30/31/31/31 || Tail Whip, Tackle, Helping Hand, Sand Attack
Redis: Fully Redis

I would like this Bulbasaur with a Modest Nature and the Timid Ninetales with Drought. In exchange I can offer a Flawless Adamant Excadrill, MattJs Landorus, or Fenix's Shiny flawless Durant and Accelgor.

☆ || テイルズ || 21077 || ♂ || Timid/Modest/Bold || Chlorophyll
Dream Ball || Entree Forest || Fire 70 || Lv 10 UT (Bulbasaur) or Lv 31 EV'd (Ivysaur)
Sorry, I'm not trading with person who doesn't have the trade thread...

cmt for this

|| Brad (GunblazeGriffin) || 34798 || Timid || Levitate
Pokeball || Johto || Dark 70 || Lv 1 UT
31/31/31/31/31/31 || Thunder Wave, Thundershock, Confusion, Shock Wave
Obtained from GunblazeGriffin's GA ; Pokesav Clone

Hi Ju-Da-Su, first off... amazing thread :D
Please CMT for:

☆ || テイルズ || 21077 || ♂ || Modest || Chlorophyll
Dream Ball || Entree Forest || Fire 70 || Lv 10 UT (Bulbasaur)
Legit proof under "Personal Collection" Section; RNG by Bond697 (Emulator used); Pokesav Clone

and

☆ || テイルズ || 21077 || ♂ || Jolly || Unburden
Dream Ball Jolly || Entree Forest || Dark 70 || Lv 10 UT (Treeko)
Jolly: 31/31/31/31/31/31 || Pound, Leer, Absorb
Legit proof under "Personal Collection" section; RNG by Bond697 (Emulator used); Pokesav Clone

Alexshiny94

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Cmt for this

Dream Ball || Entree Forest || Fire 70 || Lv 10 UT (Bulbasaur)
Legit proof under "Personal Collection" Section; RNG by Bond697 (Emulator used); Pokesav Clone

and

☆ || テイルズ || 21077 || ♂ || Jolly || Unburden
Dream Ball Jolly || Entree Forest || Dark 70 || Lv 10 UT (Treeko)
Jolly: 31/31/31/31/31/31 || Pound, Leer, Absorb

Oh my god !!!! This thread burns my eyes from the brightness!!!!
please Cmt for

☆ || Agonist (The_Agonist) || 34811 || ♀ || Calm || Cursed Body
Pokeball || Route 3 || Dark 68 || Lv 1 UT (Frillish)
31/1/31/31/31/31 || Bubble, Water Sport, Recover
Redis: Non-Redis
Pokesav Clone

This a big want !!!

UPDATE:

Bond is AMAZING!

...Just have to say that. :p

My Dream World Bulbasaur (Non-Emulator Entree Forest Abuse!)
Nest Ball || Entree Forest || Fire 70 || Lv 10 UT (Bulbasaur)
Redis: **Special Trophy (3 credits)**
RNG Abuse by Bond697 (FLASH CART USED)

I know there's nothing different from the Modest Bulbasaur I've asked from Bond a whole while back other than the Nest Ball...I asked Bond if he can RNG the Timid and Modest Bulbasaurs again in Nest Ball and if he can do me two more flawless Bulbasaur 3 weeks ago. He just PM me back today with them, and told me something that totally got me excited...

the new stuff is box 4. i need to point out one thing, though. in box 4 there's 1 bulbasaur off by itself on the bottom right corner of the PC box. that bulbasaur was NOT abused on an emulator. it was abused on a real DS with a flash card by me and wow did it take forever. that's why i've been so long in getting these back to you. the bulbasaur off by itself might be the only pokemon available on smogon right now that is from the high link and not abused on an emulator. if there was ever something for a trophy case, it's that. :)
Just have to say it again, YOU'RE AMAZING, BOND!! XD

Though...my Bulbasaurs are already in my trophy cases since I obtained both the Bulbasaur and the Treeko fully legitly, maybe the first and only two in Smogon right now, so they are kinda worth as trophy for me already. Since this one is, according to Bond, probably the first Entree Forest abuse without emulator in Smogon, so...I think I'll just make it as "Special Trophy" then...:p

It'll be worth 3 credits for now, so if you're not picky with ball, I do suggest you go with the Dream Ball Modest one. Some people who've CMT'd me before should kinda know by now that I'm a little hard to deal with in trading, since I'm not a competitor (aka no matter how good the pokemons are, I'm not really interested in pokemons I can't redistribute unless I need them for breeding) but on the other end, I don't like too many full-redis pokemons that everyone already have either, generally am neither a collector (DW events are the only exceptional) nor someone who wants to fill the dex up, and am fairly content with stuff that I have already in-game that I'm using myself even if they're sucky, so I tend to go "so-so" on most of others' pokemons and end up as "sorry, no interest" most of the time. I do kinda apologize for that though. ._."

Anyway, the rest of the update...:p

My Dream World Bulbasaur
☆ || テイルズ || 21077 || ♂ || Timid/Adamant/Jolly || Chlorophyll
Timid: 31/30/31/30/31/30 || Tackle, Growl, Leech Seed, Vine Whip
Adamant/Jolly: 31/31/31/31/31/31 || Tackle, Growl, Leech Seed, Vine Whip
RNG'd by Bond697 (Emulator Used); Pokesav Clone

Viteh's Dream World Umbreon
☆ || Viteh (Viteh) || 59615 || ♂ || Lonely || Inner Force
Dream Ball || Entree Forest || Water 45 || Lv 10 UT (Umbreon)
19/1/9/14/9/14 || Tail Whip, Tackle, Helping Hand, Sand Attack
Traded in Serebii.Net but proven as legit; Pokesav Clone

My Pokemon Smash! Snarl Zoroark
☆ || ポケスマ! || 01161 || ♂ || Quirky || Illusion
Cherish Ball || Fateful Encounter || Bug 49 || Lv 50 UT (Zoroark)
31/26/30/31/4/27 || Agility, Embargo, Punishment, Snarl
Redis: Semi-Redis
Pokesav Clone

I know that the IVs and nature of Umbreon sucks. I just want to put it up since it's part of my collection till US/EU start redistributing the Eeveelutions, then I'll start looking for another Umbreon. ._."

@Alexshiny: Sorry, I'll have to CYT tomorrow if that's alright with you...>_<"

Ok...so this is the one I want now. I know that you "are hard to trade with"" as you have said, but I almost never let people redistribute my Pokemon and I would be willing to let you redistribute my Leafeon when I RNG it if that is what it takes to get this pretty fellow! If you want to trade with me please let me know when you are available to trade. I am always available in the mornings GMT -8.

**SPECIAL TROPHY** My Dream World Bulbasaur UT (Flash Cart Abused)

What do you expect? First ever(?) legit DW starter (I count it as my Bulbasaur...so well, it's not technically the "first", but it's still part of the group...:p ) and first ever(?) Entree Forest abuse on flash cart in Smogon. This guy just have both. REAAAAALLLLY special thanks to Bond697 for his godly RNG skill. Click here to read more. :p

My Dream World Bulbasaur UT and Ivysaur EV'd

☆ || テイルズ || 21077 || ♂ || Timid/Modest/Bold/ || Chlorophyll
Dream Ball (Timid/Modest/Bold) or Nest Ball (Timid/Adamant/Jolly) || Entree Forest || Fire 70/Dark 70 || Lv 10 UT (Bulbasaur) or Lv 31 EV'd (Dream Ball Ivysaur)
Timid/Modest/Bold: 31/30/31/30/31/30 || Tackle, Growl, Leech Seed, Vine Whip
Adamant/Jolly: 31/31/31/31/31/31 || Tackle, Growl, Leech Seed, Vine Whip

Personal collection of Dream World Starters. Also my first self-obtained DW starter (though my friend is the one who gave me the serial for it), as well as the first(?) legit DW starter in Smogon. Special thank to my friend for that and Bond697 for RNG'ing these for me.

My Dream World Treeko UT

☆ || テイルズ || 21077 || ♂ || Adamant/Jolly/Mild/Timid/Modest || Unburden
Dream Ball (Timid/Jolly/Mild) and Nest Ball (Adamant/Modest) || Entree Forest ||
Dark 70/Ice 70 || Lv 10 UT (Treeko)
Jolly/Mild/Adamant: 31/31/31/31/31/31 || Pound, Leer, Absorb
Timid/Modest: 31/31/31/31/31/30 || Pound, Leer, Absorb

Personal collection of Dream World Starters. Second self-obtained, and first FULLY self-obtained, as I bought the Japanese guidebook myself just for it. Special thank to Bond697 for RNG'ing these for me.
How are these you're pokemon if Bond RNGed them?

CMT on this:

Rotom || Brad (GunblazeGriffin) || 34798 || Timid || Levitate
Pokeball || Johto || Dark 70 || Lv 1 UT
31/31/31/31/31/31 || Thunder Wave, Thundershock, Confusion, Shock Wave
Obtained from GunblazeGriffin's GA ; Pokesav Clone

I have opened my trade thread in less than a week, and I would like to take you up on the offer of free dream world pokemon.

I would like a DW Gligar that has an Impish nature please, and either gender is fine. That is all I want, as I don't want to be a burden. I appreciate that you do this for the community. :) I'm not too picky with the IVs as I will do some trial and error breeding myself, but any good IVs are appreciated highly :)

Ok...so this is the one I want now. I know that you "are hard to trade with"" as you have said, but I almost never let people redistribute my Pokemon and I would be willing to let you redistribute my Leafeon when I RNG it if that is what it takes to get this pretty fellow! If you want to trade with me please let me know when you are available to trade. I am always available in the mornings GMT -8.
Alright...:p

How are these you're pokemon if Bond RNGed them?
I got the starters from DW into White on my flash cart, extracted the .sav file with them still in the forest, sent the .sav file to Bond, asked him if he can RNG those for me, then he sent me back the .sav file with the pokemons in the box and .pkm files of those pokemons back whenever he's done. .-.

So, the pokemons are originally mine as I obtained them myself, though I do understand that Bond deserve half the credit for RNG them for me. I do have my original version, Naive Bulbasaur and Modest Treeko, but I only use those to trade in Serebii...the IVs aren't as good, though they're still relatively superior and outstanding, so it should be good to go in Serebii at least...:p

I have opened my trade thread in less than a week, and I would like to take you up on the offer of free dream world pokemon.

I would like a DW Gligar that has an Impish nature please, and either gender is fine. That is all I want, as I don't want to be a burden. I appreciate that you do this for the community. :) I'm not too picky with the IVs as I will do some trial and error breeding myself, but any good IVs are appreciated highly :)
Alright, I'm on that one...>_<"

Thank you very much :) I will be online for a while, so can we trade soon for it? Please :)
I personally doubt that so, sorry...since I'll only be on for about another 5 minutes. I just come to take a quick peek into the forums before I go off. ._."

Tolan

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
If I used someone else's .sav to RNG something, it's mine, not theirs. You could say "RNGed by Bond on my .sav", but IMO, saying that it's yours is false adverting :/

Please cmt for Timid Unburden Treecko
Will CYT...

If I used someone else's .sav to RNG something, it's mine, not theirs. You could say "RNGed by Bond on my .sav", but IMO, saying that it's yours is false adverting :/
[21:55] <Ju-da-su> Can I ask you something?
[23:15] <Bond697> sure
[23:16] <Ju-da-su> First, have to apologize, Tolan told me that if you RNG on my save file, the pokemon is supposed to be denoted as yours, not mine. I'm going to change that, but feel like I want to ask...whether I can still keep them as non-redis trophy, unlike your other pokemons... ._."
[23:16] <Bond697> what?
[23:17] <Bond697> no, they're yours
[23:17] <Ju-da-su> >_<"
[23:17] <Ju-da-su> If I used someone else's .sav to RNG something, it's mine, not theirs. You could say "RNGed by Bond on my .sav", but IMO, saying that it's yours is false adverting :/ << That's what she said...>_<"
[23:22] <Bond697> yeah, that's not right
[23:22] <Bond697> they're definitely yours
[23:31] <Ju-da-su> I was a little confused as well, since while I can fully understand that if it's the case with RNG capture or breeding of normal pokemons on other's save (like what Fenix and icemanu did)...it's a little confusing when I actually got those Bulbasaur and Treeko myself with the guidebook I bought myself and the password in pokepia that my friend gave me then I asked you to help out on RNG'ing them...whether the owner should be me for actually obtaining them, or you for RNG'ing them... ._."
[23:32] <Bond697> yeah
[23:32] <Bond697> no, the owner is you
So...yeah, I'm still a little confused. I personally don't mind changing them to Bond's though, as long as they're still on my trophy and are non-redis since I did get those events myself, fully legitly with password in Pokemon Peer that my friend gave me and in Japanese Guide Book which I gave up my 300THB (almost 10 USD) buying, the reason why I don't want to see them flying around, so it doesn't really matter IMO who the owner is if it can't be traded out by anyone else anyway...Not to mention, some people already call those Bulbasaurs and Treekos as Bond's anyway, so...>_>"

But got to be honest, I still don't quite understand why I can't call them as mine, when I was the one who obtained those events myself in DW, Game-Sync them into the forest before giving Bond the file WITH those starters already in the forest. I can understand that if it's the same with Alex's savefile, since you have to breed whatever you can breed yourself and catch whatever you can catch in-game yourself, so yep, it'll be considered as yours, nevertheless. But a thing is, with my case, I do obtain those passwords that allow you to get those pokemons to begin with myself, and only asked Bond to help me RNG them after I've already obtained them, ready to be captured in the Entree Forest which otherwise wouldn't be catchable at all. Bond also insists that they're mine as well, so... .-.

Tolan

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Okay. I was unawear of the cicimstances. Sorry. If I was you I'd put the. "RNGed by Bond" thing bigger, but it's up to you and Bond, and if Bonds OK with it then its up to you

Wolfey

VGC 2016 Masters Champion
CMT for

Redis: **Special Trophy**
Special Thank: Bond697 for RNG Flash Cart Abusing this for me.
Legit proof under "Personal Collection" Section; Pokesav Clone

What are the redis rules for this?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)