Jackie Chanless Mafia! Shendu wins!

JACKIE CHAN ADVENTURES MAFIA

December 24, 2009 San Francisco, California
:the loudspeaker booms:

At 2200 hours the Dark Hand destroyed the gate that held our Nightmares from reaching the real world, effectively killing Christmas. Due to the chaos in the street most of our agents have been deployed onto the field, however, the Dark Hand took it upon themselves at that time to strike at our vault and acquire many of the talismans, demon chi powers, and oni masks that we have kept safe. Our intelligence on the current situation leaves us to believe that the Dark Hand have not left the building and because of this Section 13 has been quarantined and is now in lockdown, effective immediately. I don't care if you have families and dinners to go to, nobody comes in or out of Section 13 until we have caught and due to a new decree by the higher ups, terminated the infiltrators. It has also come to my attention that there are several horrors dwelling in Section 13 calling themselves, Stuff Nightmares Are Made Of. Let me make it clear, these horrors are trying to kill all of us and I will be damned if they survive this. I call on the J-Force to assemble at the middle of Section 13 for your briefing. Captain Black, out!

20 minutes later

I am glad that you have all come, it seems that the Dark Hand and the Stuff Nightmares Are Made Of have infiltrated our ranks, we must -
:a figure bursts from crowd and bashes Captain Black's bald head in with a metal staff:

HAHAHAHAHA, that old fart is so tiring, lets see what this guy is really made of. The hairy figure sticks his entire hand into Captain Black's ear canal and pulls out a slip of paper and reads it out loud:
Dear gmax,
You are Captain Augustus Black.

The leader of Section 13 and one of the J-Forces most invaluable contacts if only because you have government connections. With your authority you are the default leader of the J-Force though you are reluctant to be involved in the 'magic business'. A non-believer at first, after encountering magic encounter after another you are now a firm believer though you cannot seem to get it into your head that it takes magic to defeat magic.

During the night you may send a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - Pull Up Files On User'. That night you will use your government connections to pull up some old files on your target. By the end of the night you will have that person's entire role pm to see for yourself.

You also have in your possession the Sheep Talisman. <snip>

You are allied with the J-Force. You win if the J-Force wins.
Alright now, you there take this chump to the morgue. For those who don't know who I am....
:throws away cloak revealing a simian anthromorph:
It is I, the greatest of Greats and the King of Comedy, the magnificent Monkey King.
Here's my role pm to prove it:
Dear blue_light,
You are the Monkey King.

A self-indulgent and glory-hounding, but rather untalented jokester with a twisted sense of humor. You are also the same monkey king in the novel "Journey to the West". The same damn monkey that went around beating the shit out of every god in heaven only to end up getting punk'd by Buddha and getting trapped under a mountain for 500 years. But who cares about semantics, you are here to create some K-OS.

With your godlike power you have the ability to destroy all who oppose you unconditionally. During the day or night you may send as many pms to blue_light stating 'Day/Night X - Godkill User'. Immediately after that pm is sent that person will be whacked on the head with your 8 ton staff and be dead so badly that they will be banned for the next blue_light mafia.

You also have a non-lethal ability. During the day or night you may send as many pms to blue_light stating 'Day/Night X - Bitch Slap User'. Immediately after that pm is sent you will bitch slap your target so hard that his/her soul will swap with another individual not in the game (btw you just lost the game), you could almost call it a god subbing.

You are allied with nobody. You have already won.
Now now, don't stare at me like that I did what I had to do, egghead over here was going to steal my spotlight. I tell you what, unless you all want to be turned into sheep I will coordinate a little competition. I am pretty sure all of you J-Force fellows do not want to get slaughtered due to your lack of character shields by the non-incompetent version of the Dark Hand and the evil as fuck Stuff Nightmares Are Made Of, so you guys better start going to tribal council and taking them out. Why wait, tribal council #1 starts now!

It is now Day 1, Day 1 will end in 72 hours (I am not updating on Halloween), period.

All role pms have been sent out, if you did not receive a pm and you think you should have, send me a pm about it.

Players List (5)

Evan
Outlaw
Phantasia
Da Letter El
HD

Dead

imperfectluck - Andrew Ryan/Post Restrictor/J-force - lynched Day 1
Alakapimp - Sheriff Carter/Role Name Inspector/J-force - killed Night 1
Tyranidos - Kurt Russell/Holder of the Ox/J-force - lynched Day 2
matty - Captain Augustus Black/Anterograde Amnesiac Inspector/J-force - killed Night 2
The_Iron_Kenyan - Woodland Christmas Critters/Kidnapper/Stuff Nightmares Are Made Of - Lynched Day 3
Bass - Valmont/Holder of the Dragon/Dark Hand - Godkilled Day 3
Tenken - Uncle/Doctor/J-force - killed Night 3
Solstice - Mohinder Suresh/Insane Announcer/J-force killed Night 3
Thorns - Daolon Wong/Holder of the Tiger/J-Force - lynched Day 4
Thunda - Vlad Tepes Dracula/Silencer - Disabler - Converter - Holder of the Rooster - BPV/The Family - lynched Day 5
Raverist - Tohru/Back Up Doctor/J-Force - killed Night 5
Tanzaufdemvulkan/Game Freak201 - Sam & Dean Winchester/DNA Inspector - Mayor/J-Force - killed Night 6
Jimbo - Hawkeye/Hooker - Holder of the Rabbit/Dark Hand - lynched Day 7
Mattimeo - Catwoman/Thief - Holder of the Horse/Dark Hand - killed Night 7
Mr Goodbar - Super Moose/Holder of the Rat/J-Force - Killed Night 7
LightningFusion - Jack Spicer/Xiaolin Showdowner/Dark Hand - lynched Day 8
Golbez_703 - Viper/Holder of the Snake - Thief Bg/J-Force - killed Night 8
Lightwolf - ManBearPig/Holder of the Pig/Stuff Nightmares Are Made Of - lynched Day 9
Wombat Sky Forme - ??? - Hospitalized Night 9

Rules List

1. Deadtalking will be not allowed at all.
2. The game will start on Day 1. On Day 1 you cannot post any role pms to other players (unless you are mafia and on the same team). Day 1 will last 72 hours.
3. Days will last 24 hours or after a majority is reached.
4. Nights will last 24 hours or until all pms are received.
5. All pms should be sent to blue_light.
6. The Talismans, Demon Chi Powers, and Oni Masks in this game will not be able to be stolen for balance purposes.
7. No screenshots of any kind may be distributed at all (use your common sense on this, no pulling a gmax).
8. You may c/p anything that I say to you, which means you can fake conversations with me.
9. I should be notified of all channels, spreadsheets, google docs, paste bins, etc that you create.
10. You can hold and give/receive as many items as you want. Items are given away at the very end of the day or night after everything has transpired and received at the beginning of the next day or night. To give away an item, send a pm to blue_light stating "Day/Night X - Giving 'Item' to User".
11. Tying the vote will cause nobody to be lynched for the day, no lynch is also a viable option during lynches.
12. You can target dead bodies with your abilities, but it does not mean that anything will happen.
13. If you wish to change your vote during lynch you must edit the post containing your initial vote.
14. All non-villagers will be given safe claims and certain intimate details on what roles are not in the village, be aware of this when asking for claims.
15. You MAY not delete any posts, if you do you will be subbed out or godkilled depending on the situation.
16. All night actions must be sent in, due to the fast nature of this game, if you do not send a night pm while having a night ability you will be subbed out.

hi any j-forcers that are interested in winning please talk to me on irc when I get on because I want to win since I haven't had a win since touhou cmon help a guy out

also lynch tanzaulfdemvulken because that name is ass and I wanna save bl the trouble of writing it later

You can't say one more thing.

25 players. 15-5-5 seems a little off, especially if you include neutrals, but Idk. I'd prefer 17-4-4, but I'm not sure if that would happen.

I don't think we have a good chance at hitting mafia out of the blue without reason.

THE_IRON_...KENYAN?

Banned deucer.
hi any j-forcers that are interested in winning please talk to me on irc when I get on because I want to win since I haven't had a win since touhou cmon help a guy out

also lynch tanzaulfdemvulken because that name is ass and I wanna save bl the trouble of writing it later

Because it really takes three whole days to c/p something off of a premade list.

Vote changed

THE_IRON_...KENYAN?

Banned deucer.
You can't say one more thing.

25 players. 15-5-5 seems a little off, especially if you include neutrals, but Idk. I'd prefer 17-4-4, but I'm not sure if that would happen.

I don't think we have a good chance at hitting mafia out of the blue without reason.
Sorry for the double post, but there might be a few neutrals out there as well.

BOO Bitches
It's Halloween Up in this Ho
Kicking Ass to be Keen
Make sure to get your Treats
And Trick the bitches who think they can take your bloody crap

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
hi just posting to say I'm alive

to be honest I think it might be best to go with a No Lynch today, unless someone has some info, which I doubt

Yeah, without a N0, it's kind of hard to get a good lynch, considering a 14/4/4/3 (or something like that) spread. I'm going to say No Lynch unless there's some sort of conclusive evidence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)