Jackie Chanless Mafia! Shendu wins!

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
you are aware the village doesn't need a village leader, right?

Everyone knows everyone's role (at least the people that matter)

well evan is wolf, phantasia, outlaw, and lightwolf are nightmares. Jimbo and I are Dark Hand.

Who started with the radiated piece of metal? (May be another neutral to worry about. I think it was HD possibly, or DLE).

well evan is wolf, phantasia, outlaw, and lightwolf are nightmares. Jimbo and I are Dark Hand.

Who started with the radiated piece of metal? (May be another neutral to worry about. I think it was HD possibly, or DLE).
Its so lovely how you continue to hide the other Dark Hand while trying to out me in a vain attempt to be truthful.

Its so lovely how you continue to hide the other Dark Hand while trying to out me in a vain attempt to be truthful.
I think we all know the last one, and if you don't, that is sad. Talk to lightwolf for help if you need it. The fact you know there is another dark hand means you know how many your own faction started with, and thus think it is equal. Even if you don't know the last one, it doesn't matter for the next couple of days. evan decides the game in the end, along with villagers lynching.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
well your role says you have the pig talisman and so does LightWolf. Obviously you're the holder of the Monkey Talisman -- allowing you to transform into any animal, i.e. a pig.

Anyway I'm ok with dying! Hak foo says goodbye!

also
SUPERNOVA INCINERATES FIELD MOUSE OUTLAW

You all surround Jimbo and raise your tooth-proof shields and quickly rape and kill him before he can get away.

Jimbo was:
Dear Jimbo,
You are Hawkeye (no, you're Bullseye).

A hired mercenary, you are a cruel and vicious man who's allegiance goes to the person with the highest payroll. You have mastered the art of using any projectile as a weapon with deadly efficiency, sometimes even using pencils or even a loose tooth as a weapon. You have been hired by Valmont to be his own personal assassin and with the power of the Rabbit Talisman at your employ, those poor innocents will never see you coming.

As the greatest marksman of all time, you will always be able to complete your night actions even if you are kidnapped or disabled (whether or not your night actions will do anything will be another matter).

Since you are always practicing with your ranged weapons you get tired sometimes and resort to practicing your close combat abilities. Even nights are your fight nights, on even nights you may send a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - Beating the Shit Out of User'. That night you will use your physical prowess and literally beat the tar out of your opponent causing them to fail their night actions.

You have in your possession the Rabbit Talisman. <snip>

You are allied with the Dark Hand. You win if the Dark Hand wins.
It is now Night 7. Night 7 will end in 24 hours or until all pms are received.

Day 8

The alarms ring all around Section 13 and you all awaken to find 2 corpses gathered by the enigmatic Monkey King. It seems that during the night Mattimeo and Mr Goodbar have been killed.

Mattimeo was found in burnt chunks, he was:

Dear Mattimeo,
You are Catwoman.

A stalker of the Dark Knight and a collector of ancient cat artifacts, you have been hired by the Dark Hand to assist them in their quest for world domination. You are undoubtedly the inspiration that created Viper in the Jackie Chan Adventure series as a classic foil to the goody-two shoes male character. With the promise from the Dark Hand that you will receive the Tiger Talisman for your efforts, you have fully put your career as a criminal thief and perhaps even your life on the line.

Every night you may send a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - Take User1's items and place them at User2's house'. That night you will steal all the items from User 1's house and take them to User2's house for safe keeping (User 2 can be you). In the case of where you are ever caught by a tracing system (tracking, watching) it would seem like User 2 was the theft of User 1's items.

You are in possession of the Horse Talisman. <snip>

You are allied with the Dark Hand. You win if the Dark Hand wins.
You find that Mr Goodbar has been ripped into pieces by a beast with massive claws, he was:
Dear Mr Goodbar,
You are Super Moose.
Couldn't Find any pics!
You are Super Moose, Jade's favorite stuffed animal. Normally you do not have any powers or even the ability to move or speak, but when under the influence of the Rat Talisman you are able to interact and behave like a miniature version of Superman. You possess the abilities of flight, super strength, super speed, and enhanced endurance. In the world of stuffed animal superheroes you are unmatched.

You will not be using your crime fighting abilities in this game, instead you will be using the Rat Talisman. <snip>

You are allied with the J-Force. You win if the J-Force wins.
It is now Day 8, Day 8 will end in 24 hours or until a majority is reached.

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Okay village here is the plan. LFusion is the last Dark Hand remaining. I hooked him last night which, hopefully, prevented a kill. I also destroyed mattimeo. Unfortunately, the Nightmares decided to strike a villager which is not great for us. This leaves us with four people (five including me). That is 5 votes to the combined mafia 4. We can lynch anyone so we need to decide who to lynch. My first target was LightWolf, holder of the Pig Talisman and killer for the Nightmares. However, if we do that, we cannot defend against a Dark Hand kill as I am not allowed to hook the same person twice in a row. For that reason I suggest that we lynch LFusion and eliminate the Dark Hand once and for all, and I will hook LightWolf tonight, protecting us from bad guy kills. Then, in the morning we can lynch LightWolf and move on down the list of Nightmares.

If you agree/disagree feel free to comment either via PM here or IRC. I am logged on as evan in #smogon, #fluodome, and #warau.

Lynch LFusion

Ok guys, we are indeed going to Lynch LightningFusion.
The rest of the game should go smoothly.
Hopefully.
If anyone (village!) wants to talk about what should happen, just send me a PM, on site or on IRC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)