Jackie Chanless Mafia! Shendu wins!

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Bitches Get Stitches. I didn't claim to anyone and I got random watched which pretty much led to my death. Ah well. Game concept was cool

GG

Well, at the very least, my character ws actually relevant to the show, which goes to show how shit a host b_l is.

However, if Shendu has won, then that means the Monkey King has lost, right? In that case...

I use this thing to pick on Shendu's dragon typing.
I really don't know what you are complaining about.

FYI: salamence was created before garchomp.

As for LN, I didn't say you had Face Aids I just told Mattimeo to copy the fake role pm that you made, in which you called yourself Face aids (so you have to grow up?) .

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
This game was p. great.

I just don't understand why we weren't able to win with evan because we totally deserve it :(

couldn't he ascend or something and then we both win? Like with Jacob's win in Megaman mafia. Or we could have just won at the end because honestly count was 5; 2 villagers 2 nightmares (I think someone died?) and evan.

But still, this was fun.

This was the fake role LW gave to me, but alas, I couldn't use it because Outlaw was the village leader.

Dear Phantasia,
You are Patrick Jane.

After a case where Captain Black was involved he found your skills rather interesting, and you ended up being transfered from the CBI to Section 13. While you think that being an agent doesn't really suit you, this magic thing caught your interest so you decided to stay. Be it magic or not, it doesn't matter to you, only observing is what matters.

Being a mentalist you may send a pm to blue_light stating "Night X - Observe User'. That night you will carefully examine your target and discover the abilities that they posses.

You are allied with the J-Force. You win if the J-Force wins.
This would have worked GREAT with our Orb of Aku

edit:
Alright, blue_light was never specific about anything for like 90% of the things he said and it seemed clear that nightmares would win with shendu.
verily

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Eh. Raverist, there was nothing particularly wrong about what you did. I knew you were in the game and likely village, since you were mentioned in my PM, but still, coming out as back-up is usually a bad idea. That's not a role that is good for leadership.

Thanks to Nightmares for killing Uncle and Tohru for me. Left me open to pursue more important kills.... that never worked....

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
Well, a little more insight about my death wouldn't hurt I suppose. After I received my role PM, I immediately assembled my teammates and created our IRC channel / spreadsheet, as the postgame mentioned. However, on Day 1 I received the irradiated chunk of metal. I thought it was fairly harmless and, due to my carelessness, I decided not to bother transferring it until later during the day. Unfortunately, I was afk during a speed lynch coordinated by Jimbo, and so I got yet another charge. I still had one more chance to transfer the metal, but then IK randomly kidnapped me, causing the metal to kill me at the end of Day 2. Overall, I am pretty ashamed that I let my team down as a result, but I guess stuff happens.

I really liked the role TanzAufDemVulkan (memorized his name from PMing him so much) and I received. The only problem with that was our time zone difference since I lived in Florida and he in New Zealand; therefore, only allowing us to communicate via PM (my PM box is almost full as a result). We also prepared fake role PMs so we wouldn't appear linked (will be at the bottom of this post). Anyway, Tanz and I were investigating anyone that was doing anything suspicious. It wasn't until later in the game that we decided to start inspecting the village leaders; Jimbo and LightningFusion's action certainly made us suspicious. It would've been a useless inspect, though, since evan spilled the beans on him anyway.

Here is my fake role PM:
Dear Game Freak201
You are Sam Winchester.

The son of a hunter, you have taken up the family business in killing the scum the world has to offer. Demons, vampires, and all the other creepy-crawly human-killing bastards out there fear your guns and knives. Since you are masquerading as a government official, your vote counts for two.

Now, you might be thinking that you would get another power besides this since you're a hunter and all that. You're wrong. I'm too lazy to type up another ability for you.

You are allied with the J-Force. You win if the J-Force wins.

Well, a little more insight about my death wouldn't hurt I suppose. After I received my role PM, I immediately assembled my teammates and created our IRC channel / spreadsheet, as the postgame mentioned. However, on Day 1 I received the irradiated chunk of metal. I thought it was fairly harmless and, due to my carelessness, I decided not to bother transferring it until later during the day. Unfortunately, I was afk during a speed lynch coordinated by Jimbo, and so I got yet another charge. I still had one more chance to transfer the metal, but then IK randomly kidnapped me, causing the metal to kill me at the end of Day 2. Overall, I am pretty ashamed that I let my team down as a result, but I guess stuff happens.
Also, your dudes never contacted us =(

EDIT: And phantasia, I put it in the spreadsheet that you were that role.

Also, your dudes never contacted us =(

EDIT: And phantasia, I put it in the spreadsheet that you were that role.
We thought thunda was a nightmare haha. Had we known exactly what he was I think things might've turned out better for both of us.

I think Matty's death was a randkill but Jimbo knew Alakapimp was sheriff(I think they exchanged role names). We did talk to TIK the day bass and tik were dying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)