Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm interested in:
Chansey @ Pokéball
Bold
Natural Cure
Egg Moves: Counter, Seismic Toss, Aromatherapy
31/x/31/31/31/31

Are you interested in any of the following:

Impish Overcoat Vullaby (31/31/31/x/31/31) with egg move Foul Play (dusk ball)

Quiet Honedge (31/31/31/31/31/x) <---- Mixed Attacker set yay!

Bold Cleffa (31/x/31/31/31/31) with Magic Guard with egg move Wish (Heal ball)

Brave Snover (31/31/31/31/31/x) with Snow Warning <---Meant for Mixed Attacker MegaAbomasnow (Quick ball) (I noticed you wanted a female, I do have females in stock)

Impish Skarmory (31/31/31/x/31/31) with Sturdy with egg moves Brave Bird and Whirlwind

Adamant Shroomish (31/31/31/x/31/31) with egg move bullet seed (Quick Feet and Poison Heal ones in stock)

Adamant Mawile (31/31/31/x/31/31) with either ability

Thanks for reading!
Interested in the Vullaby, I will need a bit of time to breed another 5IV Chansey though

As far as I'm aware, it has been an egg move since at least Gen 5. It's just possible now to pass egg moves through the mother now as well, thus allowing a Chansey with all these egg moves. I'd be willing to trade a 4IV Chansey for an Air Balloon
Ah okay, so it is an egg move? I might try and chain it myself then.
Thanks anyway!

Modest Synchronize/Trace Ralts 31/xx/31/31/31/31 for one of your whismurs? I can do either Male or Female for Synchronize, but only have Male Trace atm.

Hi im interested in the 6 ivs male horsea, golett adamant iron fist 5 perfect ivs and torchic adamant 5 ivs with speed boost and baton pass for it?

I'm interested in your Mienfoo. Would you like a Adamant/Timid Repeat Ball Charmander with egg moves (timid doesn't have the outrage), or a Bold Klefki with 0 Atk IV?

Hey can you cmt for Horsea, Natu, Whismur, Tropius, and Mienfoo please? I also have battle points if you would like any battle items. Let me know! -Ender

Hi, I'm interested in Eevee (finally someone breeds one with a defensive nature and good skills). I have the following pokes available:

Relaxed Iron Barbs Ferroseed. 31/31/31/x/31/31, Spikes, Leech Seed, Stealth Rock.
Adamant Huge Power Marill, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Aqua Jet, Belly Drum, Superpower.
Careful Overcoat Vullaby, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Roost, Knock Off
Careful/Impish Shuppet, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Destiny Bond, Confuse Ray, Pursuit

Very soon:
Modest Flame Body Volcarona, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Morning Sun
Careful Immunity/Thick Fat Snorlax, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Pursuit, Curse, Whirlwind

I also have the following that are perfect but I have not bred them yet so I'd prefer to trade from the above lists if possible: Talonflame, Joltik, HP Ice Timid Eevee, Gastly, Klefki, Scyther, Crawdaunt, Magikarp, Togepi, Venipede, Ralts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)