Jahz's Drawings- well attempted drawings XD

Hey I'm Jahz haven't been around for that long, blah blah blah all the other introductory crap you can ask for if you want.

This is my thread where I'm going to post my drawings as I finish them, there aren't very many now but I'm hoping more will come.

Please feel free to make any requests but bear in mind the more difficult it is the longer it will take, and I might just chooce to reject it.

Heres the first three drawings I've done, I'm working on two more atm. sorry they're quite big. None of them are in custom poses either, I'm still working on that!

I'm not very happy with how this one came out...

This one is probably my best so far :)

Have you ever tried drawing with polygons? It might help improve the drawings and will also later help in making custom poses. Just find basic shapes that fit over the pokemon you want to draw then you can just move around the shapes to make poses and still have the right proportions. Than you can just put in the details and erase the extra polygon lines

From the looks of it you scanned these images, you should crop out the unused white space. It makes your images larger than they need to be and only makes your thread slower, uploading slower, and is even an eyesore. And its simple to crop.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)