competitive oosos player
It looks like we aren't alone! This Japanese Little Cup can be found here http://www27.atwiki.jp/littlecup/. If you guys find anything interesting to add go ahead, I'm sure there is plenty to see. Here's some stuff I've found to get started.[11:10] <@GoldenKnight> ok yeah eric can i make a small thread for this in the lc subforum?
[11:10] <~ete> of course
- It has basic analysis; they have sets, but no real description on many. an example is this Mantyke analysis: http://www27.atwiki.jp/littlecup/pages/151.html
- This wiki has basic analysis and a rule list that is similar to our own. As an example, both Dragon Rage and Sonicboom are banned along with Berry Juice.
- Any Pokemon that was once fully evolved is banned, such as Gligar, Onix, and Porygon.
- They play their games on Pokemon Battle Revolution
- They understand the EVs in Little Cup and have their own method of EVing in the games