Japan's Worldwide Pokemon Trading Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Japan. I do not use hacks, cheats, gameshark, or whatever else. I promise on my mother's grave.

Anyway, yesterday, in fire red, while searching for a Jolly Machop in victory road, I came across this:

Do you want it? it is untrained, untouched, etc.

btw, I have yet to find a Jolly Machop even though I have 2 boxes FULL of machop

EDIT:74th machop is jolly :D

Japan. I do not use hacks, cheats, gameshark, or whatever else. I promise on my mother's grave.

Anyway, yesterday, in fire red, while searching for a Jolly Machop in victory road, I came across this:

Do you want it? it is untrained, untouched, etc.

btw, I have yet to find a Jolly Machop even though I have 2 boxes FULL of machop

EDIT:74th machop is jolly :D

You don't have to promise like that, and uh, sure I guess, just PM me why your on "ICBB" status, since my rules states no ICBB people.

I might be on hiatus for some days, due to life and some new B-Day gifts.

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Responding to your CMT. Right now I don't really want to trade the Latias because I want to get as many ribbons as I possibly can on it. So that will take a fair amount of time. However I will trade the Latios and Deoxys for these two:

My {DW} #007 Japanese Squirtle (ゼニガメ)
(ID: | OT: マイケル )

Rain Dish - Bold
31/31/31/31/31/31
*Moves will be added*
Availability: Level 10 UT
Redis: Non-Redis
Notes: Another beast one but in a Dream Ball

Expert Evan's #150 Japanese event Mewtwo (ミュウツー)
(ID:
09261 | OT: ポケスマ! )

Pressure - Modest
31/0/31/31/31/31
Shadow Ball | Electro Ball | Psystrike |
Aura Sphere
Availability:
Level 70 UT
Notes: Expert Evan's awesome Mewtwo with Electro Ball! He gave me redis rights
Date: 09/26/2011

Btw for that shiny Mew is the OT "Eppie"? If it is you can just copy that text into the OT on the listing.

Hi, I saw that you want first shinies and I still have my first shiny from my soulsilver. It was a charmander I was trying to iv breed on my flight to washington,although only half the ivs are ok. I transfered him to my black. I was wondering if I could trade him for the nest ball dream world bulbasaur :) .
I also have a random shiny woobat I encountered a couple of days ago on my black if you want that too.

Responding to your CMT. Right now I don't really want to trade the Latias because I want to get as many ribbons as I possibly can on it. So that will take a fair amount of time. However I will trade the Latios and Deoxys for these two:

My {DW} #007 Japanese Squirtle (ゼニガメ)
(ID: | OT: マイケル )

Rain Dish - Bold
31/31/31/31/31/31
*Moves will be added*
Availability: Level 10 UT
Notes: Another beast one but in a Dream Ball

Expert Evan's #150 Japanese event Mewtwo (ミュウツー)
(ID:
09261 | OT: ポケスマ! )

Pressure - Modest
31/0/31/31/31/31
Shadow Ball | Electro Ball | Psystrike |
Aura Sphere
Availability:
Level 70 UT
Notes: Expert Evan's awesome Mewtwo with Electro Ball! He gave me redis rights
Date: 09/26/2011

Btw for that shiny Mew is the OT "Eppie"? If it is you can just copy that text into the OT on the listing.

Ok, sounds like a deal, and thanks for the info. We might not trade for a little bit of long time since my wifi sorta broke down and it needs to be fixed.

@Alchemist Fullmetal - B/W pokemon don't really amuse me much, so I'd might have to cancel the deal, thanks for the offer though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)