Jebus Christ's Christmas Giveaway! [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jetslover1

Banned deucer.
I'd like lapras
I'd name it Mrs. Claus because its almost Christmas and because ice is cold like the north pole

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
hi, i'd like to take the first abra with the nickname Melia, since Melia is my favorite xenoblade main character and she attacks using powerful magic.

my fc is 0173-1523-3949, and my in-game names are rebecca (pokemon x) and scarlett (pokemon omega ruby).

Can I get this

Jebus/35103
Species: Shroomish
Ability: Poison Heal
Nature: Careful
IVs: 31/31/23/31/31/31

Nickname Creed cause my shroomish from 4th gen is called Rocky.
My info is in my sig. I'll be on around 5pm (Central)

Can I have the Zangoose? And can you name it Scar? I always liked the Lion King and he's got the ZigZag goin on over his eye. Lol
EDIT: Can you name it Clash instead? its a very cat-like pokemon and I recently had my pet cat with the same name pass away a month ago after having her since a kitten.

Last edited:
hi, i'd like to take the first abra with the nickname Melia, since Melia is my favorite xenoblade main character and she attacks using powerful magic.

my fc is 0173-1523-3949, and my in-game names are rebecca (pokemon x) and scarlett (pokemon omega ruby).
I'd like Spiritomb nicknamed Calvin, Calvin is a good friend.
Can I get this

Jebus/35103
Species: Shroomish
Ability: Poison Heal
Nature: Careful
IVs: 31/31/23/31/31/31

Nickname Creed cause my shroomish from 4th gen is called Rocky.
My info is in my sig. I'll be on around 5pm (Central)
Can I have the Zangoose? And can you name it Scar? I always liked the Lion King and he's got the ZigZag goin on over his eye. Lol
EDIT: Can you name it Clash instead? its a very cat-like pokemon and I recently had my pet cat with the same name pass away a month ago after having her since a kitten.
I'll nickname all of these and add you guys in a bit.

I want the abra, and name it "Yoda" please because I once caught a Abra in xy and named it Yoda
Sorry, Trinitrotoluene claimed the last Abra in this giveaway, feel free to post in my thread if you want to do EV training or something for one.

Okay! I'll be online doing GTS battles, I'll check after every battle to see if your online!
EDIT: THANKS a bunch Jebus! Happy Holidays! (I gave you a spitback Gible btw)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)