name: Cosmic Power (HEROachi)
move 1: Cosmic Power
move 2: Charge Beam
move 3: Water Pulse / Energy Ball / Psycic
move 4: Wish
evs: 112 HP / 144 Def / 252 SpD
Why this set deserves to be on-site:
- Can set up easily with access to Charge Beam, Serene Grace, and Cosmic Power.
- Devestates unprepared teams and faints four or five Pokemon if played correctly.
- If you do use Water Pulse over Energy Ball, you will be walled Gastrdon.
- Psycic or Psyshock could be used over Energy Ball for their STABs and higher base power, but you could become set-up bait to a Krookodile.
- His EV spread of 112 HP / 144 Def / 252 SpD and Bold Nature allows Jirachi to take less damage compared to 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD.
- Pokemon, such as Landerous, can cause a serious issue if Jirachi is in his set-up stage. Keldeo can switch in and take care of these threats generally, but you may need a Choice Scarf user.
- This variation of Jirachi likes entry hazards and rain support for his weakness to fire types, Water Pulse gets added power, and less Pokemon can switch in to attempt and stop his set up.
- Physical Dragonites synergize well with Jirachi. They cover all of each other's weaknesses and resist every type exept Electric. Jirachi acts as the bulk for some of Dragonite's damage where he can't handle an Outage. These switches allow Jirachi to set up and start his own sweep.